Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn (1115 Views)

How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by Valentinooo: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Within 10 mins yesterday i received 6 messages from mtn. Seriously this is becoming silly and violation of customers right. I've been blocking the numbers but it's like they now have a number for each message, once they use it to send message to you, they go to another number such that blocking any of those numbers will not prevent you from receiving their silly messages.

I have sent stop to 33111 but it's not working.

Pls help me with a way of opting out of their campaign database.
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by gabinogem(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
mine is from airtel, they keep on calling my line with funny languages... I really don't understand them anymore. instead of them to concentrate on improving their network, they are busy advertising their crapy network.
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by gabinogem(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
mine is from airtel, they keep on calling & texting my line with funny languages... I really don't understand them anymore. instead of them to concentrate on improving their network, they are busy advertising their crapy network... sincerely I'm tired oh! I just need a code to help me out from all these calls and sms.
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by Valentinooo: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
there is this pop up message they normally do too, requiring customers to subscribe for caller tones. The message will just pop up and put ok beside it, if you mistakenly press that button, your money will just disappear. All these are corporate method of stealing angry angry
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by parrotibaba(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
op its simple...

...BREAK YOUR SIM!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by Valentinooo: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2014
parrotibaba: op its simple...

...BREAK YOUR SIM!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
thank you sir grin
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by obosirow: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2014
grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Receiving Silly Sms From Mtn by Valentinooo: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
You guyz should not just view alone, pls I need ur responses on how to opt out of their campaign database

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Top 10 Smartphone And Tech Markets For Growth In 2015 In The World / Please Help To Make Mtn Night Work During The Day / Help Needed; What The Con And Pro Of Infinix Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.