Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pristine Muscles - Health (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pristine Muscles (75362 Views)

Alpha Fuel Xt Best Medicine For Storng Muscles / Drink This To Get Bigger Muscles And Have Better Sex. / Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pristine Muscles by Femzaremz(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
GOOD morning, HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL.
morning boss!nice thread you've got here!you would'nt believe that i read from page 1 to this very page and i must confess that you have done a very good job over the years! I only just discovered this thread and i regret not finding it earlier it would have helped a great deal! I started lifting 2013 when i was a teenager but i tend to lean more towards powerlifting than bodybuilding maybe cause of my competitive nature or just that i am addicted to seeing more poundages on the bar every workout! Anyway nice work once again kudos!
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Femzaremz:
morning boss!nice thread you've got here!you would'nt believe that i read from page 1 to this very page and i must confess that you have done a very good job over the years! I only just discovered this thread and i regret not finding it earlier it would have helped a great deal! I started lifting 2013 when i was a teenager but i tend to lean more towards powerlifting than bodybuilding maybe cause of my competitive nature or just that i am addicted to seeing more poundages on the bar every workout! Anyway nice work once again kudos!

You are welcome. Power lifting will only make you stronger but body building will not only make you stronger but also muscular and aesthetically nicer.

No pain.
No gain

4 Likes

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
Good afternoon my peeps, how is the pumping going?? Hope you are still keeping it 100%.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
This morning, a rare occurrence took place in the gym I was training. My very good friend and partner almost lost his life. He slumped during training, after CPR ( cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and rushed to the hospital. Doctor's evaluation revealed a mini cardiac arrest, blood pressure was off the Chainz(190/130).
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is someone that loves training and just 39 years old. I strongly suspected his diet. He loves BULKING UP.

So this brings me to the question

Is lifting weights really healthy??

Watch out for my own SUMMATION
Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Good afternoon my peeps, how is the pumping going?? Hope you are still keeping it 100%.
yeah man
Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This morning, a rare occurrence took place in the gym I was training. My very good friend and partner almost lost his life. He slumped during training, after CPR ( cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and rushed to the hospital. Doctor's evaluation revealed a mini cardiac arrest, blood pressure was off the Chainz(190/130).
wow
Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This is someone that loves training and just 39 years old. I strongly suspected his diet. He loves BULKING UP.

So this brings me to the question

Is lifting weights really healthy??

Watch out for my own SUMMATION
yes lifting weights is healthy if done in the right way. I think what happened youguy is due to his diet, lack of breathing during lifting or probably lack of aerobic exercise. I'm not sure tho I'm still a learner , waiting for your response boss
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
@dotunibrahim7 my man, you are spot on.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
Is lifting weights (strength training) healthy?

YES, lifting weights is very healthy. It is even more beneficial than cardios (slightly debatable though).

So how come the cardiac arrest??
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
During strength training, the most important and yet delicate organ that comes to play is the HEART. Once the heart muscle are deprived of blood due to plaques in the walls of the arteries, then cardiac arrest, myocardial infarction etc comes to play.

My discourse will be centered on Steroids and HGH(human growth hormone) free training. Because merely taking these alone makes one very susceptible to heart issues.

So for an individual that is purely natural and does not have a genetic defect in his heart, why then should he come down with heart issues?

The culprit is infact his DIET.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Like I said before, the heart is very important for effecient strength training. As it delivers blood rich in oxygen through veins to the muscles of the body. But the most important blood vessels that is very important for the heart are the arteries.

So how do these arteries get blocked??
They get blocked over time. It is a gradual process. It might take decades or few years depending on how one indulges in consumption of unhealthy diets.

- Junk Foods
- Heavily fried foods
- Sugary and carbonated drinks
- Red meats ( goat,cow,sheep)
- Pork
- Alcohol
- Salty foods.

Those listed up there can clog the arteries of the heart. Once the arteries are clogged then the efficiency of the heart muscle is greatly reduced.

During the BULKING PHASE of natural body builders, most of them over indulge in junk foods. As they are all about increasing their mass irrespective of what foods are consumed. This is when the arteries become gradually clogged up by fatty deposits which later form PLAQUES.

To avoid these, CLEAN DIET is the only way.
Clean diet is also known as HEALTHY diet. These diets are very heart friendly as they don't clog the arteries. They dilate(widen) the blood vessels and also contain healthy fats that sweeps off the unhealthy fats from getting deposited on the walls of the arteries.
Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
My boss PRISTINEMUSCLES Thanks for sharing this
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
They are rich in arginine ( precursor amino acid for nitric oxide). Nitric oxide is an essential dilating agent in the body.

Below are heart friendly diets.

- Fruits ( Water-melon, banana, orange, pine apple, garden eggs)
- Vegetables
- Nuts( Walnuts, cashew nuts, tiger nuts)
- Avocado pear
- Fatty fish excluding cat fish
- Chicken and turkey breast
- Egg whites
- Egg yolk( Moderate consumption)
-Beans
- Brown rice
- Rabbit meat.
- Snail meat.

These foods are not only heart friendly but contains the building block of the muscles which is PROTEIN(AMINO ACIDS)
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fried foods must be minimized, if it is possible they should be avoided totally.

Minimize consumption of salt. They cause increase in blood volume and this will in turn cause further strain on the heart.

Water should be your only drink. Then occasionally take red-wine.

Protect your HEART jealously.

No Pain
No Gain.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
dotunibrahim7:
My boss PRISTINEMUSCLES Thanks for sharing this

You are most welcomed.
Re: Pristine Muscles by NNAMDIII(m): 4:35am On Oct 15, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
can weight lifting increase one's bp?
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
NNAMDIII:
can weight lifting increase one's bp?

Yes, just like any physical activity, weight lifting can momentarily increase ones' blood pressure. But the resting blood pressure is reduced through consistent weight training. The heart muscles become stronger and as a result functions very efficiently, as it pumps blood with minimal effort. This will lead to an overall decrease in blood pressure and pulse rate.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:01am On Jan 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY PEOPLE.

This year we gonna take our muscles, body and health to the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Remember, new year resolutions are hardly ever followed to the LAST most especially when it comes to fitness and building muscles. Always take it one step at a time. Don't overchoke yourselves with so many fitness goals.

It is the very little things we do daily that become very mighty in the long run.
Re: Pristine Muscles by GregJo: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hey man, compliments of the season. I've got a quick question for you..

I'm trying to cut out meat (red) from my diet but I keep reading all over Reddit bodybuilding forums about the need to eat chicken breast.

how do u see things from our 9ja perspective??

also, is their own chicken breast same as the chicken chest I see in our marketplace? cuz na wetin them talk for market be dat.

thanks
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
@GregJo, there are two types of meat(red and white). Red meats are found in goat,cow, ram,sheep,horse,ox,buffalo etc. While white meat are basically from poultry (chicken,turkey,guinea fowl etc).

Over the years red-meat have been criticized by nutritionists for its high cholesterol content compared to the white meats.

So if one decides to eliminate red meat totally from his diet, then fine. But very moderate consumption will not be a bad idea either.
Variety is the spice of life. grin Red meat and white meat consumption ratio= 20: 80

Chicken breast is the same as chicken chest and body builders love this part of a chicken cause it contains approximately 95% lean protein with no fats attached.

NO PAIN
NO GAIN

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by VicUkegbu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Please I need a locally fabricated dumbbell. ..
What are the metals I need to look out for...?

It's urgent... need to get my body banging this year!!!
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
I don't know about fabricated dumbbells but my first barbell was fabricated. A very strong thick rod of 5ft 9 inches. Then go to where they sell pieces or iron scraps from automobiles and request for flywheels. There are different types. But the heavier the better. At least 3 pairs. You can use 2 pairs to do bicep curls and 3 pairs for compound exercises like bench press, squats. You can still get nice pair of chrome steel dumbbells. 30- 35k.
Start with those.

No Pain
No Gain.

2 Likes

Re: Pristine Muscles by VicUkegbu(m): 1:38am On Jan 21, 2021
Thanks alot... I have bought two pairs of flywheel for 1k each that's 4k total...
My problem is I need to work on my chest seriously it's bad and general body conditioning..
It seems as though am not hitting the right form for bench press all these years ..
Re: Pristine Muscles by Dilly55: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I don't know about fabricated dumbbells but my first barbell was fabricated. A very strong thick rod of 5ft 9 inches. Then go to where they sell pieces or iron scraps from automobiles and request for flywheels. There are different types. But the heavier the better. At least 3 pairs. You can use 2 pairs to do bicep curls and 3 pairs for compound exercises like bench press, squats. You can still get nice pair of chrome steel dumbbells. 30- 35k.
Start with those.

No Pain
No Gain.

I have been going on and off with building my body but started fully last year August. I started with pushups as there was no gym close to my new area ( so I thought )... so this January I found a gym close to my area so I have been gyming trice a week like you suggested. The problem now is that since August that I started I have not seen much changes,just minimal...the body structures is there but not what I want... I must also confess that I have not been eating healthy, it's either I eat rice/spaghetti/yam in the morning, bread/spaghetti/swallow in the afternoon, swallow/rice/spaghetti in the evening and maybe eat beans 3 times in a week, sometimes I dont even eat beans in a week.

What do you think?
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dilly55:

I have been going on and off with building my body but started fully last year August. I started with pushups as there was no gym close to my new area ( so I thought )... so this January I found a gym close to my area so I have been gyming trice a week like you suggested. The problem now is that since August that I started I have not seen much changes,just minimal...the body structures is there but not what I want... I must also confess that I have not been eating healthy, it's either I eat rice/spaghetti/yam in the morning, bread/spaghetti/swallow in the afternoon, swallow/rice/spaghetti in the evening and maybe eat beans 3 times in a week, sometimes I dont even eat beans in a week.

Due to my not eating healthy for now due to cash restraint,I have decided to get whey protein at the end of this month to cover up for it...I am also thinking of continuing my push ups at home instead of going to the gym till I get the whey protein.

What do you think?

There are three components for effective muscle building

1. Diet
2. Exercise
3. Rest/sleep

Your diet has been centered around carbs which is not too bad as you need energy to pump those muscles but the inefficient or low quantity of protein intake is the missing puzzle. The body need these protein to build the damaged myocytes to form bigger muscle fibres.
If you can afford to buy yam, spaghetti, rice,then beans, eggs and fish should not be difficult to buy.
You need to still hit the gym, there is very little push ups can do. Whey protein is even expensive compared to buying foodstuffs rich in protein.

So I will suggest you continue to hit dat gym and if you cannot lay your hands on protein, continue with your carbs. You can't build huge muscles overnight, it is a gradual process that will require consistency, discipline and determination.

Always make sure you take proper rest, as that is the period the muscles undergo repair to become bigger.

No Pain
No Gain
Re: Pristine Muscles by Peaceyw(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

1. Diet
2. Exercise
3. Rest/sleep

Good even, please i want to increase my endurance. Do you have any suggestion for me? By the way, I am an ectomorph
Re: Pristine Muscles by LongNipple(m): 9:23am On Feb 05, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

1. Diet
2. Exercise
3. Rest/sleep

Your diet has been centered around carbs which is not too bad as you need energy to pump those muscles but the inefficient or low quantity of protein intake is the missing puzzle. The body need these protein to build the damaged myocytes to form bigger muscle fibres.
If you can afford to buy yam, spaghetti, rice,then beans, eggs and fish should not be difficult to buy.
You need to still hit the gym, there is very little push ups can do. Whey protein is even expensive compared to buying foodstuffs rich in protein.

So I will suggest you continue to hit dat gym and if you cannot lay your hands on protein, continue with your carbs. You can't build huge muscles overnight, it is a gradual process that will require consistency, discipline and determination.

Always make sure you take proper rest, as that is the period the muscles undergo repair to become bigger.

No Pain
No Gain

Wow. I must commend ur efforts. You are really adding value here. Using what u know how to do best to bring out the best in people. Good Job I must say.

You actually created this thread in 2014 and till date 2021, this thread of urs is still relevant and running. Wow...You are a rare gem. A salt to the earth I must confess.

Just keep doing what u are doing. Keep inspiring lives. You have shown the world that everything is not about money. It's all about adding VALUE first then GOD will bring the money.

Your reward will begin here on Earth.
Stay well. The world needs people like you.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Peaceyw:

Good even, please i want to increase my endurance. Do you have any suggestion for me? By the way, I am an ectomorph

When you talk about endurance, is it during training or normal physical activities? Cardio exercises are best for endurance. Jogging,road walk, calisthenics,dancing etc. Exercises that keeps your heart and lungs on their toes.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
@longnipple, I really appreciate the accolades.
This is my little way of adding value to humanity. I have seen men toil day and night to make this money and they neglect their health, only to begin burning this same money on sicknesses. Isn't it ironical??
Physical fitness cum muscle building goes beyond aesthetics, it is life, it is health, it is wealth.

I hope you lift also. If not, please start today and watch your body thank you for it.

No Pain
No Gain.

2 Likes

Re: Pristine Muscles by Peaceyw(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

When you talk about endurance, is it during training or normal physical activities? Cardio exercises are best for endurance. Jogging,road walk, calisthenics,dancing etc. Exercises that keeps your heart and lungs on their toes.

I went online now to check on calisthenics and I must say that I am impressed. I want to build my endurance so that I will be able to engage in sports longer like football and basketball. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.