Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Pristine Muscles - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pristine Muscles (75464 Views)

Alpha Fuel Xt Best Medicine For Storng Muscles / Drink This To Get Bigger Muscles And Have Better Sex. / Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I am a fan of both lean and bulky muscle mass but my body's muscle mass is caught in between because i am a little above lean but i am ripped.
how do I add weight to this my body right hand pix b4 left hand pix now. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dayvhid:

how do I add weight to this my body right hand pix b4 left hand pix now. Thanks in advance.
I can't see the pics you are talking about here. But all the same let me do justice to your questions. I believe the kind of weight u want right now is lean muscle mass and not fats.
First of all, you must work on your diets and exercise. Protein as well as carbs intake must be increased. Proteins such as beans, fish,chicken,turkey, eggwhites, milk e.t.c. and carbs such as potatoes,white rice( brown rice is prefarable but quite expensive), cocoyam, wheat meal. Then you must workout, i mean hit the gym. Start with free weights like barbells and dumbbells. Never exercise all your body parts in one day. Schedule your exercise regimen. You could train d upper parts for the first 3 days and the lower parts for the last 3 days.
Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I can't see the pics you are talking about here.
thanks

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Dayvhid:

thanks
From your pics, you have the body structure of an ectomorph. You guys are called "hard gainers" because you find it difficult to put on weight no matter the amount of food consumed. But there is always a way around it. Increase the intake of your food. Make sure it is highly nutritous. Consume good amounts of healthy fats, examples of food containing such includes avocadoes, cold waterfish (kote), chicken oil, olive oil. Train like no man business. Go for heavy sets of workouts with low reps. Do majorly benchpress, squats, bicepcurls for now. Always endeavour to rest very well after workouts and non-workout days also minimize stress.

Feel free to ask any more question(s).
Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
From your pics, you have the body structure of an ectomorph.
how many reps should I go per set
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Dayvhid:

how many reps should I go per set
It depends. For a beginner 10-18 reps per set. But for me i go for reps till my muscles are bursting out with lactic acid.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
Happy new month my peeps. How d go dey go? Hope the iron is not going cold. It has been quite awhile i last updated this thread no thanks to my busy schedule. But i promise to update this thread frequently.

I am going to be explaining to us how being muscular shields one from diabetes and pre-diabetes.

Watch out.

I believe my boys will do damage to althletico madrid today. So that my mind go sweet this night.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PapiWata: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2016
I throway salute to we Oga Pristine, the Nairaland Director General-At-Large, of Iron Resources.

Summer weather means BEACH weather in Europe and North America, so 'yall need to get on up out that TV armchair, and hit the gym, so you look good with your shirt off, BEFORE you go out on those all important bikini inspection tours where the sea meets the sand.

Say NO to a pot belly, and say YES to healthy living with regular weight lifting.

You have only ONE life to live, so build yourself a Ferrari hard-body that makes beautiful women smile, so as not to end up with a city-bus overload-body that no fine girl wants to see.

No better way to fight off Old Father Time, than to lift weights. You can jog for miles, and swim the Atlantic Ocean daily, but youthful toned muscles that can be SEEN to be in peak condition, can ONLY be created and maintained in the weight-room.

Start light, and pile on the weights when it starts to feel lighter, so as to bulk up with prime USDA beef that COMMANDS respect on sight.
Re: Pristine Muscles by naijamakossa(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2016
I have been a ghost reader all this while and I have been following your direction and let me say that it has done a great job in building my muscles,,goodies to u ,,,,

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
PapiWata:
I throway salute to we Oga Pristine, the Nairaland Director General-At-Large, of Iron Resources.

Summer weather means BEACH weather in Europe and North America, so 'yall need to get on up out that TV armchair, and hit the gym, so you look good with your shirt off, BEFORE you go out on those all important bikini inspection tours where the sea meets the sand.

Say NO to a pot belly, and say YES to healthy living with regular weight lifting.

You have only ONE life to live, so build yourself a Ferrari hard-body that makes beautiful women smile, so as not to end up with a city-bus overload-body that no fine girl wants to see.

No better way to fight off Old Father Time, than to lift weights. You can jog for miles, and swim the Atlantic Ocean daily, but youthful toned muscles that can be SEEN to be in peak condition, can ONLY be created and maintained in the weight-room.

Start light, and pile on the weights when it starts to feel lighter, so as to bulk up with prime USDA beef that COMMANDS respect on sight.

Papiwata, my mannest man. You are definitely spot on. Train those muscles to become bulging and rock-solid. I know you are definitely keepin it real with your training. Carry on my brother.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2016
naijamakossa:
I have been a ghost reader all this while and I have been following your direction and let me say that it has done a great job in building my muscles,,goodies to u ,,,,

You don't how i am feeling right now. I am so so happy that this thread has started shaping those muscles. Carry on bro, make it a healthy lifestyle. I would very much appreciate if you could upload your pics here. This is our thread. If you have got question(s) to ask, pop them out.
Thanks once again.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Good evening guys, how has been your day? Hope you are pumping those irons.
Now let me go to the crux of the matter. How can ones' muscles prevent diabetes?
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
What is Diabetes? Diabetes simply means continous or sustained high blood sugar. They are of three types; Diabetes 1, diabetes 2 and gestational diabetes. We will be focusing on diabetes 2 because this is neither hereditary nor pregnancy induced but is as a result of poor lifestyle choices.

Diabetes type 2 is a noncommunicable chronic disease that is really plaguing the world. Like i earlier said this type of diabetes is usually attributed to poor lifestyle choices such as sedentary/physical inactivity, smoking, indiscriminate drinking of alcohol, overconsumption of nonalcoholic beverages/softdrinks, not exercising, poor diet choices e.t.c.

So how does being muscular come in.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Muscles are very active metabolic tissues. Even when they are not in use, they are still very active.
And glucose(blood sugar) is stored in the liver and muscles. They are not only stored but also used by their cells hepatocytes and myocytes to generate energy (ATP).
So imagine a person with well developed muscles eating carbs, there will be a sudden rise in blood glucose at first, but with the release of insulin from the pancreas, the glucose molecules are taken to the liver and muscles for storage. when such individual goes for his workouts, the stored glucose in the muscles serves as fuel for the generation of energy. Even such person is in a resting/inactive state, the muscles are still generating energy from the glucose. No wonder the saying that says that if you want to eat heavy without becoming fat then develop your muscle mass.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
But that is not to say that because one is muscular, he can overindulge in carbs consumption, Far from it. The point i am trying to drive home is that the level of glucose clearance from the blood of a muscular individual compared to a non-muscular/sedentary induvidual is a wide margin.

So guys, letz get our ass off that chair and PUMP some iron today. Remember, it pays to be muscular.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
wink

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
cheesy

Re: Pristine Muscles by naijamakossa(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You don't how i am feeling right now. I am so so happy that this thread has started shaping those muscles. Carry on bro, make it a healthy lifestyle. I would very much appreciate if you could upload your pics here. This is our thread. If you have got question(s) to ask, pop them out.
Thanks once again.
ok boss

but is it advisable to take pain relief pills after hitting the gym.

I am d one on d left side

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
naijamakossa:
ok boss

but is it advisable to take pain relief pills after hitting the gym.

I am d one on d left side

Nice build you have got there. Keep on doing what you doing.
Now to your question. The pains you are experiencing is a bodily response to the exertion of the muscles. Lactic acid buildup in the muscles is the cause of the pain. It is very normal. It happens to beginners as well as for individuals trying new forms of weight-lifting exercise regimen with increased weight.
Don't take any form of pain killers, it is not right and tantamount to drug abuse. Those pains would dissolve with time. Make sure you give your muscles rest days to avoid overtraining and muscle sores. You can as well as take some gingers to ease off the inflammation and muscular pains.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Goodday everyone, how were the workouts? How were the sessions in the gym? Were they gruelsome and muscle pumping. Remember, good muscles don't come easy, hardworks must be done.
Letz motivate us with these pics from elite fitness model SERGI CONSTANCE.
In his words " sweat at the gym to shine on the beach".

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
wink Shawn Suga Ray. This guy is doped.

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
That feeling you get when you look at your mirror image and it is looking so GOOD to be TRUE. Mirrors don't lie.

Re: Pristine Muscles by naijamakossa(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Nice build you have got there. Keep on doing what you doing.
Now to your question. The pains you are experiencing is a bodily response to the exertion of the muscles. Lactic acid buildup in the muscles is the cause of the pain. It is very normal. It happens to beginners as well as for individuals trying new forms of weight-lifting exercise regimen with increased weight.
Don't take any form of pain killers, it is not right and tantamount to drug abuse. Those pains would dissolve with time. Make sure you give your muscles rest days to avoid overtraining and muscle sores. You can as well as take some gingers to ease off the inflammation and muscular pains.
ok tanx my man
Re: Pristine Muscles by tinutunde(f): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
@pristine muscles..you are doing a great ..kudos! please I want you to advice me on how to get flat tummy
.I used to have very flat tummy but its now so big
.which exercise can I do to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by naijamakossa(m): 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
all goodies to pristinemuscle

getting there soon

if u have it then flaunt it,,,

3 Likes

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2016
tinutunde:
@pristine muscles..you are doing a great ..kudos! please I want you to advice me on how to get flat tummy
.I used to have very flat tummy but its now so big
.which exercise can I do to achieve it.

Thank you my lady.
Now to your question. To have a flat tummy as a lady is quite easy but will take lots of discipline, consistency and determination. Moreover, to achieve a flat tummy is not a one-off thing but a lifestyle/lifelong approach.
For you to have a flat tummy as you used to, you need to come down in bodyfat level(what is generally referred to as weightloss). There are certain things to be put into consideration.
1. Diet
2. Exercise
3. Stress-level
4. Rest/sleep.

You must work on your diet. Minimize the intake of junks/processed foods. Concentrate more on wholesome foods(brown rice, brown bread), proteins (beans,fish), fruits and vegetables, water. Minimize your intake of softdrinks, soda drinks, canned drinks, fruit-juice(those ones in packs).
Then your portion size. Reduce the portion of your food. You can spread your three course meal into six or seven smaller meals. This is done to boost your metabolic rate as well reduce deposit of abdominal fat.

Exercise, exercise and exercise. Very important. You can do some aerobics, jogging. Skipping, briskwalking and some weight-lifting. Don't be scared of developing muscles because you would not. Your level of testerone is very low compared to we males. Instead you will have a firm and toned body with good curves. You can do sit-ups/abs crunches. Consistency is key here. Even if the results might not be evident keep on doing it. Remember,that big belly did not come overnight and so do not expect it to disappear overnight.
Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Always be on the move.

Try to minimize your stress level. Surround yourself with people or stuffs that make you happy. Exercise also relieves stress.

You must also endeavour to have at least 8 hours of sleep at night.
Feel free to ask any question(s).

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by tinutunde(f): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
@Pristine thank you bro...I will look into those things and try my best...
Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 14, 2016
tinutunde:
@Pristine thank you bro...I will look into those things and try my best...

Try your best?! Really?! Yu obviously are not ready for flat tummy, and if care is not taken yu gonna be like dose non pregnant pregnant women at my gym(NO OFFENCE).

The right time is NOW, procastination is not only a killer of time but of opportunity as well. Exercises specifically for flat tummy are something yu can spare 30minutes of your busy day for(preferably in the morning), you dnt need to hit the gym.

I just hope you are married, but if you are not, pls my dear, tomorrow might be too late for your salvation.

Work Will Work When Wishing Won't

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 14, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Hey my bro, it's being quite awhile. I know you must have gotten really hard and mean. Well my current max is 5 sets of 50 reps. Mind you though, it is all about the Quality and not Quantity.

You mean 50reps per set? If yes, pls, how many lbs is the iron?
Re: Pristine Muscles by Hunulutu: 6:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Wow... smiley smiley smiley smiley How you made it!
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Jadonjack:

You mean 50reps per set? If yes, pls, how many lbs is the iron?
It does not really matter neither do i know the weight of the bars. What matters is the loaded plate

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.