Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' (28530 Views)

Breaking: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hit By Build Malfunction Like #bendgate / 30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / The iPhone 6 Plus "BendGate" Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by vowiski(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
As alot of Apple’s competitors continue to troll the iPhone 6 “BendGate” problem, but LG got owned in an attempt to promote its own smartphone while mocking the iPhone 6 plus.

LG USA Mobile got on with the trolling flawlessly, but in France, it was a whole different ball game.. and questions would surely be asked.

This is the French version below,

Nos smartphones ne se plient pas, ils sont naturellement incurvés wink #bendgate
pic.twitter.com/ZoHdXyUWkU
— LG_France (@LG_France) September 25, 2014

In English, it is interpreted as, “Our smartphones don’t bend, they are naturally curved wink

http://www.techrez.com/2014/09/lg-mocks-iphone-6-with-iphone.html

The tweet appears to have been deleted but we have an image for you cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Mention(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Would ya phone break if you post the image here??
MODIFIED
For those who don't wanna waste mb like I did, here z d image...
In other news...
M FTC

18 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Mention(m): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2014
LG trolling the iPhone with an iPhone

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 27, 2014
I can't see where the word "foolishly" came in.
They did not use an iphone's pic.
The ad has maturity in it.

10 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Same thing I was pondering, where in the statement does it portray foolishness? the add was quite ok to me...
urhoboman: I can't see where the word "foolishly" came in.
They did not use an iphone's pic.
The ad has maturity in it.

2 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by habiolah(m): 5:35am On Sep 27, 2014
hin be like say na only iphone waka come.

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by GogetterMD(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2014
The bent LG phone has an OLED screen which is naturally curved. It's one of their optimus G series

3 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by DjAndroid: 6:59am On Sep 27, 2014
The writer of this article is ill - informed. LG has released that bent phone for up to a year now.

5 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by vowiski(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2014
DjAndroid: The writer of this article is ill - informed. LG has released that bent phone for up to a year now.
Maybe next time you should learn how to read, before learning how to type.. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Look at d pix well...it was posted via twitter for iPhonegrin
AkunneObinna: Same thing I was pondering, where in the statement does it portray foolishness? the add was quite ok to me...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 27, 2014
AkunneObinna: Same thing I was pondering, where in the statement does it portray foolishness? the add was quite ok to me...
Lg posting on Twitter via "Twitter for iPhone"... Now that's foolishness!
Look at the pic again to understand it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by tempest01(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Wow...that employee needs to e sacked. working for lg, all the employees should strictly use lg phones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by vowiski(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
tempest01: Wow...that employee needs to e sacked. working for lg, all the employees should strictly use lg phones.
The iPhone is too much of a phone to be resisted.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by crazyawesome911(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Lol this is hilarious
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Kessleek(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Fu ckup of the year. The person whey post that tweet deserve this...

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by nwaobitex: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2014
lol.a
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by rattlesnake(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2014
bullshyte...we nigerias that haven't even manufactured a pone tooth pick too dey join laugh

mumlogicals

7 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by CharlieMaria(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by judeodion(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2014
This defect can actually be a good technology if apple looks inwards.

3 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by pankere(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Tweeting via the same phone you're downgrading grin. Everybody wants to join in n bash Apple. Waiting for tecno's bash too o. Apple don hear am sha! I'm sure everyone at apple are just closing their eyes wishing this will all be forgotten soon. But peeps still dey bash dey go cheesy
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by irishCream: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
undecided

Apple products is for those that wanna announce themselves

Sony xperia rocks

I hate products that turns ppl into their slaves

10 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by constance500: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2014
EYE PHONE is in real deep sh*it cheesy
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Hehehehehe... business strategy. ..

But those LG phones shaa, naturally curved cool cool
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by pontirock(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Whether Na Lg Or Samsung Or Motorola, I'm Contented With My Htc...

3 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
How did they - LG - get owned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2014
pankere: Apple don hear am sha! This has been the most controversial iPhone release yet
After people queued for days to get the phone. ..smh

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by nwaobitex: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
I made FP twice embarassed wink grin cool undecided kiss cry
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by akereconfi: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
LIES
I can do such editing.
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by kabba7(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
wetin a go do make some wicket person no ban me as den do for politics corner me i no no book oh.
now now a dey inside forest for ekiti state dey shop cocoa yamb.

1 Like

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by moneybag100: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Jealous obsolete Haters. IOS still rocks.

2 Likes

Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by mrarranger: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2014
How does that help in eradicating boko boys?
Re: LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate' by kayojosephy(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
LG can continue hating and making mockery of Apple but whoever is destined for d top will surely get dere by d way still rocking my Techno...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Computer Village: See Why Prices Of Mobile Phones Are On The Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.