Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park (2098 Views)

South Park Appreciation Thread! / Family Guy Vs The Simpsons: Which Do You Prefer? / Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2014
I really love family guy and south park but south park is funny,appears to be funny and trey and parker over do the humour. Then it becomes offensive to me. And other people especially kids who r exposed to profanity. Just like the south park episode when they said jesus uses performance enhancing drugs to be crucified. And they showed God ad an ugly monster. But family guy is more interesting and watchable with kids. The humour isn't overdone and I love the way everything said becomes a flashback. Family guy dosen't insult people. And it always speaks a good story....overall I think family guy is better__. which show do you think is better. And the reason you think is better
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
definitely family guy

south park stereotypes are somtimes hard to even understand but family guy makes fun of them so u can get wat they are saying.

Heck family guy is better that the simpsons to me
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 4:17am On Sep 28, 2014
shockwave91: definitely family guy

south park stereotypes are somtimes hard to even understand but family guy makes fun of them so u can get wat they are saying.

Heck family guy is better that the simpsons to me
. South park is too offensive. Its way more offensive than family guy. And family guy is banned...but not south park very unfair

Tomorrow they will make a family guy and simpsons episode together. 1 hour long. https://www.nairaland.com/1922220/reminder-there-family-guy-simpsons-cross
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by marieolae(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Family guy is more humorous to me. South park is more offensive and its not a family friendly cartoon.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 12:41am On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: Family guy is more humorous to me. South park is more offensive and its not a family friendly cartoon.
. Sorry to ask,but how do you watch family guy. Dstv dosen't show it,so I use my data to stream it. Was wondering if there is any other efficient way
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tuagbo: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomiobj: I really love family guy and south park but south park is funny,appears to be funny and trey and parker over do the humour. Then it becomes offensive to me. And other people especially kids who r exposed to profanity. Just like the south park episode when they said jesus uses performance enhancing drugs to be crucified. And they showed God ad an ugly monster. But family guy is more interesting and watchable with kids. The humour isn't overdone and I love the way everything said becomes a flashback. Family guy dosen't insult people. And it always speaks a good story....overall I think family guy is better__. which show do you think is better. And the reason you think is better
First of all,its called a "cut-away gag" not a "flashback." Secondly, the term "offensive" is relative. "Family guy" has been fined on many occasions by the Federal Communications Commissions(FCC) for "indecency" and regularly receives complaints from the Parents Television Council in the USA for thesame "offense." "Southpark" isn't really all about the humour but also directly passes messages about social,religious and political issues. Trey and Parker never hold back with their criticisms(Criticisms which I believe are very well deserved)"Family guy" does thesame thing sometimes.Personally,I prefare "Southpark.""Eric Cartman" is a gem of a character.By the way,both shows are classified as "adult animation" Children shouldn't be watching them in the first place.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomiobj: . South park is too offensive. Its way more offensive than family guy. And family guy is banned...but not south park very unfair

Tomorrow they will make a family guy and simpsons episode together. 1 hour long. https://www.nairaland.com/1922220/reminder-there-family-guy-simpsons-cross

who dare ban family guy and leave a rotten show like south park to keep airing

Hmmm can't wait for that crossover of family guy and simpsons. Then we'll get to see hu's more stupider/dumber/dafter....homer or peter. Hu's ur pic?
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
shockwave91:

who dare ban family guy and leave a rotten show like south park to keep airing

Hmmm can't wait for that crossover of family guy and simpsons. Then we'll get to see hu's more stupider/dumber/dafter....homer or peter. Hu's ur pic?

shocking,family guy is banned in a lot of countries Malaysia, Russia, South Africa, Iran, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, the Philippines and Egypt

dstv is southafrican and the nigerian dstv shows south african dstv+3 months thats y its outdated and they dont show family guy

send me a link of where you watched the family guy simpsons episode
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
tuagbo: First of all,its called a "cut-away gag" not a "flashback." Secondly, the term "offensive" is relative. "Family guy" has been fined on many occasions by the Federal Communications Commissions(FCC) for "indecency" and regularly receives complaints from the Parents Television Council in the USA for thesame "offense." "Southpark" isn't really all about the humour but also directly passes messages about social,religious and political issues. Trey and Parker never hold back with their criticisms(Criticisms which I believe are very well deserved)"Family guy" does thesame thing sometimes.Personally,I prefare "Southpark.""Eric Cartman" is a gem of a character.By the way,both shows are classified as "adult animation" Children shouldn't be watching them in the first place.

its d 21st century children watch whatever they want to watch nd its a cartoon so its more attractive to them.if ur watchng family guy for the first time u wont know it has adult humour

ps southpark is rated 18 nd family guy is rated 14
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
tomiobj:

shocking,family guy is banned in a lot of countries Malaysia, Russia, South Africa, Iran, Vietnam, Taiwan, India, the Philippines and Egypt

dstv is southafrican and the nigerian dstv shows south african dstv+3 months thats y its outdated and they dont show family guy

send me a link of where you watched the family guy simpsons episode

nah bruv i haven't seen it yet...will do so wen/if i do wink
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by Brimmie(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2014
I think I have to see South Park.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
shockwave91:

nah bruv i haven't seen it yet...will do so wen/if i do wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gzwQ8OEJiA
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Brimmie: I think I have to see South Park.
. They show it on comedy central 122. @ night. Dunno d tym
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by Craigs25: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2015
My favorite show is family guy. I feel the list of awesome Family Guy episodes is huge and most of the people love to watch this show rather than any other. Well dear I am looking for some sites that have a vast collection of best of family guy episode to download. Please share some links.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by delishpot: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Family guy. Do you people watch Bob's burger?
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2015
I use utorrent to download family guy. It's kinda complicated but easy wen u know aw to do it. Quote if ur ready to learn
Craigs25:
My favorite show is family guy. I feel the list of awesome Family Guy episodes is huge and most of the people love to watch this show rather than any other. Well dear I am looking for some sites that have a vast collection of best of family guy episode to download. Please share some links.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 6:25am On Mar 09, 2015
delishpot:
Family guy. Do you people watch Bob's burger?
dat unfunny piece of Shit. No offence. Buh It's dry lyk mad
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by delishpot: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
tomiobj:

Ha ha. No offence taken. We all have diff tastes and views in life.
Which ones do you like then? Maybe I will have new ideas of what shows to watch.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by delishpot: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
tomiobj:

Ha ha. No affence taken. We all have diff tastes and views in life.
Which ones do you like then? Maybe I will have new ideas of what shows to watch.
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Prefer Family Guy
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. No offence taken. We all have diff tastes and views in life.

Good shows related to family guy-south park,the big bang theory,american dad nd odas sha
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by delishpot: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
tomiobj:

Good shows related to family guy-south park,the big bang theory,american dad nd odas sha

Oh ok. I will check out BBT its the one I havent seen, started watching The Critic. Its like bobs burgers

1 Like

Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by tomiobj(m): 4:37am On Mar 10, 2015
delishpot:

Oh ok. I will check out BBT its the one I havent seen, started watching The Critic. Its like bobs burgers

Bbt isn't animated tho. But still related to family guy

The critiic isn't long @ all just 2 seasons. Tthat won't taken long
Re: Which Show Do You Think Is Better.family Guy Or South Park by jjfuma: 9:36am On Mar 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Tacha's Face When She Saw The New Housemate Cindy / Who Has The Best Team Of Super Heroes? Dc Comics Or Marvel? / Ghana Movies Are Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.