Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye (28638 Views)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2014
"I have spoken to Justice Adeyeye. He said he spoke to the Governor-Elect, Ayo Fayose to control his crowd. However, in fairness, the Justice Adeyeye said Fayose did not slap him but his supporters attacked him"--Wale Fapounda, Attoney General, Ekiti State.

Source:Channels TV.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by neenar: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2014
"Fayose didn't slap him; his supporters did" Any difference? Oh yeah, rain isn't falling; the sky is just urinating. undecided

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Goddex: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2014
[size=13pt]APC and lies are Siamese twins.
Thank God for the sincerity of this honourable judge.[/size]

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by aljharem(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2014
This is the exact lies APC dish out every day.

We all knew it was a lie

59 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Tunjasko(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2014
na lie Nd propaganda go kill,destroy nd bury APC.....d fact z dat pple are patiently waiting for Oct 16

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by bokohalal(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Ken Saro-Wiwa.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by folawiyoma(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
imoleay0: "I have spoken to Justice Adeyeye. He said he spoke to the Governor-Elect, Ayo Fayose to control his crowd. However, in fairness, the Justice Adeyeye said Fayose did not slap him but his supporters attacked him"--Wale Fapounda, Attoney General, Ekiti State.

Source:Channels TV.

Ok now, where are my APC ( Ancient Personal Concubine). Where are dey?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by lilprinze: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
APC is synonymous with lies, hypocrisy, propaganda and violence

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Oklander: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Loool...after chopping slap, e still dey defend d guy, after all na d guy go enter power next.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt]APC and lies are Siamese twins.
Thank God for the sincerity of this honourable judge.[/size]

Perfect description.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
lilprinze: APC is synonymous with lies, hypocrisy, propaganda and violence

I presume so cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
First, the Attorney General that made the statement is a member of APC.Secondly, That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper" or face the music

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire:

I presume so cheesy
oga mi u no ring me again
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General is an APC man. He made the statement. That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper"

The way Tinubu produced the killer of Engr Funsho Williams when BAT was the governor of Lagos State, abi

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: oga mi u no ring me again

Later today... wink
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by thunderrider: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
But go to this length to discredit your oppositions

Na wa oo

Must politics be this dirty?
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by RockMaxi: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Can somebody somewhere press "delete" on all these politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
@ thunderrider,

How you dey now? Can you see that all this APC people can tell BIG BIG Lies?

Won le pa iro ki oku ji dide. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire:

The way Tinubu produced the killer of Engr Funsho Williams when BAT was the governor of Lagos State, abi

Funsho's murDder was a PDP Affair according to Obj led govt, The Police and the Williams Family grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by seunmsg(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Attacking a judge either by a governor-elect or thugs is a condemnable act. The judiciary should not be subdued or intimidated in whatever manner if we want our democracy to grow. E-11 and their APC collaborators should also stop trying to disrupt the inauguration of the governor elect. Fayose is the peoples choice and the choice of the people MUST be respected. APC should accept defeat and let peace reign in Ekiti.

18 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
RockMaxi: Can somebody somewhere press "delete" on all these politicians.

The DELETE button is closer to you bro grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: Funsho's murDder was a PDP Affair according to Obj led govt, The Police and the Williams Family grin

The Murderers who are afraid of their shadow by killing that humble personality shall be disgrace soonest. Inshall Allah

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: First, the Attorney General is an APC man. He made the statement. That supporters of Fayose slapped the judge technically mean Fayose did and Fayose should be asked to produce the "slapper"
not only technically what about manually? Apc bunch of chronic liars

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Jmain: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
aljharem: This is the exact lies APC dish out every day.

We all knew it was a lie

Only APC maggots believed such. Bunch of shameless hypocrites and liars embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amen
Firefire:

The Murderers who are afraid of their shadow by killing that humble personality shall be disgrace soonest. Inshall Allah

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by thunderrider: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Firefire: @ thunderrider,

How you dey now? Can you see that all this APC people can tell BIG BIG Lies?

Won le pa iro ki oku ji dide. undecided

Chief I dey ooo

Ao ur side too?

Wón màà pa iróó.

Wón ma mu l'ayé ni

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
thunderrider:

Chief I dey ooo

Ao ur side too?

Wón màà pa iróó.

Wón mu l'aye

God deliver us from Satan’s & Angels of darkness parading as Angels of light.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Amacaco: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
When the supporters of General Buhari maimed and killed Youth Corpers and thousands of other Southerners in the North after the 2011 General Election, was Buhari held responsible for the actions of his supporters even though he supported what they did before, during and after the Elections. Why should Fayose be held accountable for what his supporters do without his instructions. If that is the case, all APC Leaders should be held responsible for the death of the former NURTW chairman who was shot dead by their supporters and assassins.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Firefire(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amacaco: When the supporters of General Buhari maimed and killed Youth Corpers and thousands of other Southerners in the North after the 2011 General Election, was Buhari held responsible for the actions of his supporters even though he supported what they did before, during and after the Elections. Why should Fayose be held accountable for what his supporters do without his instructions. If that is the case, all APC Leaders should be held responsible for the death of the former NURTW chairman who was shot dead by their supporters and assassins.

Pictorial evidence

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by atlwireles: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Amacaco: When the supporters of General Buhari maimed and killed Youth Corpers and thousands of other Southerners in the North after the 2011 General Election, was Buhari held responsible for the actions of his supporters even though he supported what they did before, during and after the Elections. Why should Fayose be held accountable for what his supporters do without his instructions. If that is the case, all APC Leaders should be held responsible for the death of the former NURTW chairman who was shot dead by their supporters and assassins.

Big difference, Buhari never said a word for days. He keep quiet as death and destruction was visited on innocent Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by aljharem(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jmain:

Only APC maggots believed such. Bunch of shameless hypocrites and liars embarassed

We know their antics. Nigerians should come together and fight against these enemies of Nigeria. They get paid to lie to us

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.