Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye (28639 Views)

Olusola Adeyeye Emerges Senate Chief-Whip / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / "I Got A Slap For Exposing Theft" –Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Goddex: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
APCheat
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Owoplenty(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
1miccza:

All I've seen from the post is that the Judge was just being truthful to the core.. It simply means that people no longer believe that humans can take a straight forward and clear stance without dancing to one strong man's view or the other.. It's a pity....
Well! if Adeyeye is straight forward,what stops him from saying the truth at the outset? why was he economical? bet you,there're rotten worms in the can.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by 1miccza: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Owoplenty: Well! if Adeyeye is straight forward,what stops him from saying the truth at the outset? why was he economical? bet you,there're rotten worms in the can.

But the periods are not far from each other,he said it as soon as he had the chance to. Give the guy a break he did the right thing.....
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Owoplenty(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
1miccza:

But the periods are not far from each other,he said it as soon as he had the chance to. Give the guy a break he did the right thing.....
ok! Time will do justice.i rest my case.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by 1miccza: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Owoplenty: ok! Time will do justice.i rest my case.
Yeah it will most definitely....
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by Uteghe(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2014
That's a lie,He did.
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by hayordele1: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Amacaco: When the supporters of General Buhari maimed and killed Youth Corpers and thousands of other Southerners in the North after the 2011 General Election, was Buhari held responsible for the actions of his supporters even though he supported what they did before, during and after the Elections. Why should Fayose be held accountable for what his supporters do without his instructions. If that is the case, all APC Leaders should be held responsible for the death of the former NURTW chairman who was shot dead by their supporters and assassins.
tank u jor
Re: Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye by SenatorJames(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hope this confession is not after some cool cash has exchange hands
imoleay0: "I have spoken to Justice Adeyeye. He said he spoke to the Governor-Elect, Ayo Fayose to control his crowd. However, in fairness, the Justice Adeyeye said Fayose did not slap him but his supporters attacked him"--Wale Fapounda, Attoney General, Ekiti State.

Source:Channels TV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo) / How To Transfer Your Voter's Card From One Unit To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.