Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (3992 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / What's Up With Ladies Been Attracted To Deep Voices / Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by gracile(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
I do have a tiny voice and I often get the 'I love your voice' phrase from both guys and ladies. Thing is I always wish i have a deep voice like the likes of Kate Henshaw, Toni Braxton blah blah..
Whenever i hear them speak or sing I'm like wow!
So tell me which do you prefer and (ladies) which category do you fall under?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Tallesty1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Another one is showing off again

7 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by 1one: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
The kind of lady voice I like is what I think they call the "husky" type of voice..I don't know if it's a type of deep voice though but It's the type of voice that Robin Thicke's ex-wife has... I can't remember her name...

I could listen to that voice for months un-end, even if she's saying nonsensegringrin

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
tiny lyk mine
lol
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Another one is showing off again
you just spoke my mind
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by gracile(f): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Another one is showing off again
Really?? dude i was just being frank there! and besides, it's not like i flaunt or fancy it in anyway..
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I prefer soft, soothing voices, as I wouldn't want to compete for the same frequency space with my lady while chatting with her.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
gracile: I do have a tiny voice and I often get the 'I love your voice' phrase from both guys and ladies. Thing is I always wish i have a deep voice like the likes of Kate Henshaw, Toni Braxton blah blah..
Whenever i hear them speak or sing I'm like wow!
So tell me which do you prefer and (ladies) which category do you fall under?

Any guy/man that likes the voice of a lady with bass in it,is senical...How awful.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Afrok(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thanks for telling us U have a tiny voice, seriously op I like ur voice wink. As much as I like hearing sweet voices that can melt a frozen heart, I don't get carried away by such voices unless I've seen the face(s) behind such voice(s), coz trust me I wouldn't want to ask this question " is this the face behind that tiny (sweet) voice? undecided damn... The face and voice are contradicting each other angry

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by davdandam(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Agbero voice anyday. ....all these ajebo voices sounding like pallito radio and always begging for ice cream to lubricate their vocal chords ain't my thing grin
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
My voice is very tiny , its it only thing that'll make you know am young embarassed
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey: My voice is very tiny , its it only thing that'll make you know am young embarassed

You have got to be f**king kidding me. Are you joking or what?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

You have got to be f**king kidding me. Are you joking or what?

am not sad
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

am not sad

You need to stop saying crap. How can someone know you are young through the texture of your voice?

You need to listen to my grandma's voice. Someone even tried to woo her on the phone cos of her thin voice. And she is not young.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by iceberylin(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
ĞĨŔĹŚ ŴĨŤĤ ĎĔĔP VŐĨČĔ undecided
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

You need to stop saying crap. How can someone know you are young through the texture of your voice?

You need to listen to my grandma's voice. Someone even tried to woo her on the phone cos of her thin voice. And she is not young.

If you see my picture and hear my voice you'll know what am talking about .
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

OK, please, let me see your picture and hear your voice. Please!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

Alright, I have seen your picture. Just your voice now
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

OK, please, let me see your picture and hear your voice. Please!!!
*stands in line*
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
musKeeto:
*stands in line*

OK, bro. Elantracey, we are waiting.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

Alright, I have seen your picture. Just your voice now

my picture? shocked where?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

my picture? shocked where?

Guess wink
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

Guess wink

pls be out with it , am not good at guessing .
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

pls be out with it , am not good at guessing .

I got it from you.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Jimbadly: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Girlie voice is sexy. A girl with a deep voice is a no no.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

I got it from you.

hun angry

do I know you?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tiny voice will kill me anytime embarassed
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by constance500: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
davdandam: Agbero voice anyday. ....all these ajebo voices sounding like pallito radio and always begging for ice cream to lubricate their vocal chords ain't my thing grin

Wicked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elantracey:

hun angry

do I know you?

I don't know. Just that I happen to have your picture. The world is really a small place, you know? So, how can we hear your voice?

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by philantoxx(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
deep voices can't quell u in a tense state.so I fink
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by manofhonour(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
I prefer a feminine voice especially after a stressful day. A feminine voice speaking konk Yoruba = bliss!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

I don't know. Just that I happen to have your picture. The world is really a small place, you know? So, how can we hear your voice?

hmmmm , there's something fishy .

I can post a voice note only if I get 5 interested parties .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) / 10 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand / Obstacles You'll Face In Life , According To Your Birth Month (zodiac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.