Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? (1005 Views)

What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Sicozone(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
It was so real...........what do they really stand to gain?? Cos to me now it seems something has changed but to her it seemed like a test. I hate such kinda test!!! Filled with fury.... What do u ladies stand to gain for goodness sake
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by iceberylin(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
ŤĤĨŚ ŐŃĔ ŃÁ ĎĨĔ
shocked
Tallesty1: Thats is not annoying as "I am pregnant" Prank
ŤĤĔŶ ĞÁĨŃ "ßÁßŶ PĹČ ĎŐŃŤ ĎŐ ŤĤĨŚ ŤŐ MĔ " angry
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Tallesty1(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thats is not annoying as "I am pregnant" Prank

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Mutuwa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
To me its meaningless...break up with them 1st b4 de do to u thats d best way outta it.
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by yorex2011: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
They gain master league points cheesy grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Sicozone(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin: ŤĤĔŶ ĞÁĨŃ "ßÁßŶ PĹČ ĎŐŃŤ ĎŐ ŤĤĨŚ ŤŐ MĔ " angry
. Lolz!!! I said it ooo.......See me sha!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Tymax(m): 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Test? You dare not test me with that. I will end your relevance in my life. Straight.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Sicozone(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tymax: Test? You dare not test me with that. I will end your relevance in my life. Straight.
. I tell you bro! That has changed something I have for her ooo..... It's just like say she don play pre-match!
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by constance500: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dem neva try am with person wey don craze for head
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by dytbabe: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Heheheheheehe
Ayamu guilty
Mine not test

I don't get angry o bt when I do
I say its over grin grin grin
I don't even let it get cold
Na bai bai

My exes suffer na
Brk up all the time mehn
Infact ehn, before I say its over
They reply what's new
Old story
Ur ways
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mods are deleting my threads
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Richiy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Majorly, its because of insecurity or if they are trying to prove a point.
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Ibrowski(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
she prank me with that, then I will be frank with her like "THANKGOD"

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by misshoree(f): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Thats is not annoying as "I am pregnant" Prank
is it possible to reap where u've not sown..she came up with such prank because u've been investing a lotta s##prm into her

Btw,what if it was real?
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by MisterLongman(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
misshoree: is it possible to reap where u've not sown..she came up with such prank because u've been investing a lotta s##prm into her

Btw,what if it was real?
Haaa!!........ Where you there when he was investing into her

Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Sicozone(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
misshoree: is it possible to reap where u've not sown..she came up with such prank because u've been investing a lotta s##prm into her

Btw,what if it was real?
. If it was real I'll be hurt,buh ah swear,many fishes in d ocean..........U gerrit?? tongue
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Sicozone(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
Richiy: Majorly, its because of insecurity or if they are trying to prove a point.
. Hmmmmmmmmm.........daz very true!!!
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Sicozone(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Richiy: Majorly, its because of insecurity or if they are trying to prove a point.
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Ladies been playing unnecessary prank since 1900BC... One played prank on my friend nearly 2weeks ago. She told my friend she was pregnant and b4 you know it, my friend started running helter skelter like a missing dog.. He invited the girl to his house, unknown to d girl, my friend had a neighbour who was a nurse.. Na so my padi carry d babe enta inside the nurse apartment sharp sharp... The nurse quickly carried out a test, lo and behold, she no get belle at all... The way-ray girl don already bill my padi 7k wey she go use do abortion grin
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by bestads(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2014

Btw,what if it was real?

Look who is talking at 16yrs of age emeka,john, chinedu, segun etc have invested so much sperm in you
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by amakufrancis(m): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2014
haha is a test naw either u pass or fail. As for me i hate tat rough play
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2014

Btw,what if it was real?
It can't be a prank and still be real.

If it is real then she should take over from there cause I have done my own.
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by xtervaganza(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
yorex2011: They gain master league points cheesy grin grin
gamer detected wink
Re: What Do Girls Gain From Pranking Their Guy With 'i'm Breaking Up With You' ?? by xtervaganza(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
as for topic

better dump that stoopid chick

else she go kill u with hypertension

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Anything Bad? / Nigeria Has The Second Highest Number Of Criminals In Britain [photos] / Why Ladies Stand Abnormally When Snapping Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.