Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother (572 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Man Ready To Pay $160,000 To Any Woman Who Agrees To Be His Mum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by chiebuka55: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
A man in need of motherly love wants a mother so badly that he’s offering one million yuan the equivalent of US$160,000 to any woman willing to be his mother.
According to Global Times, Kuan-Yin Tsui, from China who is in his mid 30s, has suddenly become an internet sensation in his native China following the bizarre proposition.

He mostly sits at a park with a bowl of cash, hoping to find a mother. Behind him was a red flashlight with his phone number on it. He also placed a large poster showing the conditions for a woman interested in being his mother.

The woman had to be at least 57 years old, well educated, and without a history of drug use. The final decision he wrote, would depend on whether the two feel a connection.

see Photos of the man & read more here: https://www.facebook.com//posts/353968484770311
Re: This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by dytbabe: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ha ha ke
I need an older son ke
I am willing and able
grin grin grin
Re: This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
please O.P.... how can I get his contact, my Mum accept to adopt him....even my father too, we the children don't even mind occupying our elder brother's room. please I needs his contact because my granny also wants him badly as a grandson....please help us

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is so sad. sad sad sad
Re: This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by okotv(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
what can replace the love of a mother.
Re: This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR: please O.P.... how can I get his contact, my Mum accept to adopt him....even my father too, we the children don't even mind occupying our elder brother's room. please I needs his contact because my granny also wants him badly as a grandson....please help us
lol, see awuf. Una don hammer be that. I will personally source for the contact on your behalf.
Only on 40% cut.
Re: This Man Is Offering $160,000 To Any Woman Willing To Be His Mother by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2014
The guy should come to africa,
The next news headline will be
"BREAKING NEWS-A chinese man had just been kidnapped by a mother of three"

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Help Your Child Build Self-esteem / Father Of Two Running From Boko Haram Seeks To Deposit Self In Bank Account / Farmer Kills Wife Over Bag Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.