Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! (997 Views)

Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Glo Bis On Android. Help!! Google Play Store Not Functioning / Tun. Ko Problem On Android, Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
I recently got a blackberry bold 6, i snapped some pics with it and sent them to my android phone(gionee p2) but the pics refused to display,please what could be the problem
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by emmyw(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xymc1: I recently got a blackberry bold 6, i snapped some pics with it and sent them to my android phone(gionee p2) but the pics refused to display,please what could be the problem
Rename the extension
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyw: Rename the extension
The extension is already in .jpg and my android usually displays pics with that kinda format
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by emmyw(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xymc1:
The extension is already in .jpg and my android usually displays pics with that kinda format
Image Extensions Supported
in Android
JPEG
GIF
PNG
BMP
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
emmyw: Image Extensions Supported
in Android
JPEG
GIF
PNG
BMP
Isn't jpg the same thing as jpeg?
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by emmyw(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Xymc1:
Isn't jpg the same thing as jpeg?
No
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
emmyw: No
ok,i renamed it to jpeg,but still it refuses to display...
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by emmyw(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Xymc1:
ok,i renamed it to jpeg,but still it refuses to display...
What error do you get?
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
emmyw: What error do you get?
It says "no thumbnail"
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by emmyw(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Xymc1:
It says "no thumbnail"
Try this:
Astro > Menu > More > Preferences > Cache > Clear Thumbnail Cache.

After doing this, when you open the Gallery, Android will rescan your SD and create new
thumbnails for the images it finds.
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
emmyw: Try this:
Astro > Menu > More > Preferences > Cache > Clear Thumbnail Cache.

After doing this, when you open the Gallery, Android will rescan your SD and create new
thumbnails for the images it finds.
please don't be offended, i don't understand what you mean by that,could you make it a bit more clearer? like what is "Astro" & where to find it
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by emmyw(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Xymc1:
please don't be offended, i don't understand what you mean by that,could you make it a bit more clearer? like what is "Astro" & where to find it
Astro File Manager opens to lengthy
list of menu choices.
Re: Pics taken with Blackberry Bold 6 not displaying on android... help needed! by Xymc1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oh,so where can i download it?

(1) (Reply)

. / Binga App: Stop All Spam Msgs From Nigeria Network Providers / Android Gets Continuity On You PC Or Mac Via Airdroid 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.