Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58395 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2014
cole265:

What I really can't understand and that I find so confusing is that learned men and women, well exposed people even professors fall victims and and are follows of all these deceits
They are mumu when it comes to the things of the Lord. The Pharisees were learned also.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Many are called, few are chosen. But this man called himself, and has been a successful businessman that knew how to preach. His talks can make a cripple walk. Its not about the power of God, but the power of the word as preached by the man called Oyedepo. He is one of the men wey sabi.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

I actually don't believe in that M0therfucker called "God"!

I really think he's non-existent...And if he exists, he must be a petty, unjust, unforgiving, vindictive, bloodthirsty, misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic and capriciously malevolent M0therfucker!
Now you are beginning to Go crazy.... As much as I don't believe in all these pastors. I believe God exists okay?

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
phransix147: Happy Birthday Holy Billionaire...
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by esoboy875(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Hapi b_day papa
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 0merta(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Now you are beginning to Go crazy.... As much as I don't believe in all these pastors. I believe God exists okay?

So I'm crazy 'cos of my atheistic views!

Are you aware that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are self-acclaimed, staunch Atheists?

You know you use their products virtually everyday...Windows, MS Office and Facebook.

Are they crazy too?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Izontubo: u r a slave to this man.... angry

I'm a slave to no man!

I'm just Jesus follower and disciple who honours the priest God has appointed over me.

It would be different if I'm not a hundred times better than where I was or what i was before. tongue

You're seriously wasting your time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by veyvey: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
montestic: Simple man. No flamboyant celebration.

happy birthday Papa
do you need glasses? How will you say this 1 is simply

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by kullozone(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN:

[b] Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters; for either he
will hate the one and love the other, or he will
be devoted to one and despise the other You
cannot serve God and wealth.

Proverbs 23:4
Do not wear yourself out to get rich; do not trust your
own cleverness.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all sorts of
evil, and some by longing for it have wandered
away from the faith and pierced themselves
with many griefs.

1 Timothy 3:3
not addicted to wine or pugnacious, but gentle,
peaceable, free from the love of money.

Matthew 13:22
"And the one on whom seed was sown among
the thorns, this is the man who hears the word,
and the worry of the world and the
deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it
becomes unfruitful.

Mark 10:21-22
Looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him and
said to him, "One thing you lack: go and sell all
you possess and give to the poor, and you will
have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
But at these words he was saddened, and he
went away grieving, for he was one who owned
much property.

1 Timothy 6:17
Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy.

Proverbs 11:28
He who trusts in his riches will fall, But the righteous will flourish like the green leaf.

Ezekiel 28:5
"By your great wisdom, by your trade You have increased your riches And your heart is lifted up because of your riches--

Proverbs 28:11
The rich man is wise in his own eyes, But the poor who has understanding sees through him.
[/b]

wow!
you've realy enlightened me..
tnx for these verses
but does it mean a pastor has to be poor inorder to be honest with the work of God?
don't you tink God also plays his part in making some pastors wealthy?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

Are you aware that Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg are self-acclaimed, staunch Atheists?

You know you use their products virtually everyday...Windows, MS Office and Facebook.

Are they crazy too?

Good luck with your atheistic life grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 0merta(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Good luck with your atheistic life grin

Thanks!

...and good luck with your theistic Life! grin grin

One Love!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Spiritual Grandfather - Pastor E.A Adeboye

Spiritual Father - Dr David Oyedepo

Me - grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by zappyj(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Poverty don frustrate some people sha..Make una vex, d God of Oyedepo would rescue you
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

Are they crazy too?

Good luck with your atheistic life grin Since you now compare yourself with Bill Gates and likes. Anything for the boys? grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
0merta:

Thanks!

...and good luck with your theistic Life! grin grin

One Love!
grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
akpanikpe:
So?
Don't quote me next time.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1:

can you imagine four private jet would have helped lots of poor people and save lifes. You can attack me if you can but evangelism of convenient I sense here.
why would I attack you when you spoke the truth?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mustymatic(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
meanwhile in churches today...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 0merta(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Good luck with your atheistic life grin Since you now compare yourself with Bill Gates and likes. Anything for the boys? grin

*Iya Ahmed, e joo...e ba mi fun MEILYN ati awon boys e ni 2 crates of beer ati plates of pepper soup!*
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Malakh: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Not one single Christian will be saved, you wonder why the books says broad and wide is the way that leads to destruction, ask yourself what are the most populated religions
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde: Spiritual Grandfather - Pastor E.A Adeboye

Spiritual Father - Dr David Oyedepo

Me - grin grin grin

You forgot the name of Bishop Idahosa the great grandfather of all.

all 3 together preach the heresy gospel of prosperity!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy bday to you sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Emma8043(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
GSKing: ekpelima.
great ANINI any bagger wey quote me will hear nwiiii dis afternoon I ready for una rubbish
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Akshow: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Titiluvly:

Please stop saying what you know nothing about....Nobody was taxed for anything, even if anybody was taxed,,,did they complain to you?...For the fact that you don't like him(which is not a must), doesn't give you the right to say anything you like about him....thank you...
My dear I don't dislike him. I just don't like MOG that play on their flock's intelligence. Let me give u an example. A friend who attends one of this Apostolic churches once told me that their pastor's son wants to marry so the church members are to contribute half a mill to foot da bill. Like WTF! Pastor son no fit work raise money marry? How is the pastor's son's marriage a responsibility of the church.

I was a memeber of Redeem and I remember the whole parish in the state were given a target to contribute for papa's birthday...like seriously?

So I don't trust these MOG at all at all. Not when they live in opulence and rob their money in d face of the pauper congregations.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birth day my father in d Lord.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Tonylyte(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: .

Happy birth to my dear papa in the lord. Thanks for the MANTLE u sent from Canaan Land, am in possession of one.
Lol, i got it too.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Emma8043(m): 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
kullozone:

wow!
you've realy enlightened me..
tnx for these verses
but does it mean a pastor has to be poor inorder to be honest with the work of God?
don't you tink God also plays his part in making some pastors wealthy?
No be by 4 Private jet and poor people money and by force offering

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
There is champagne on the table in the first picture? Just asking.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by yunisco: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
Confirm idiot. Poverty is really tormenting u, eya, did u not read in ur scripture where God said he will make d riches of is children cause jealousy amongs u. Unblieve is what still kept u in dat poverty street.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nellyd(f): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday papa

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by girlieTberry: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday PAPA.... God bless u !

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
By their fruit you shall know them, bitter little idiott.
MEILYN: You think everyone has problems like you? Don't use your situation to judge others grin

You will continue to wallow in... until you stop blaming people especially men of God for your woes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.