Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent (864 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / Step-by-step Guide To Own And Verify A Paypal Account yourself Here In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guys, I just made my first money online and I've been trying to open an online account in order to redeem it. I got to understand that one needs to have a valid US number and some other criteria before he/she can open a PayPal account. I guess there are guys who are into online businesses here that could be of help. Your contributions and suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by solbash11(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2014
jutah: Guys, I just made my first money online and I've been trying to open an online account in order to redeem it. I got to understand that one needs to have a valid US number and some other criteria before he/she can open a PayPal account. I guess there are guys who are into online businesses here that could be of help. Your contributions and suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

To setup and successfully operate a USA PayPal
account, you need the following requirements put in
place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

These requirements comes at a cost for you to get,
unless if you have a friend/family abroad who can help
you provide any of the requirements.

If you're ready and willing to get the afore mentioned
requirements to setup your own USA PayPal account,
feel free to email me, see my (email) contact details to
reach me anytime.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2014
solbash11:

place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

reach me anytime.
Thanks a million for the prompt response. Expect my mail.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by BestNaija(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerians can now open and operate PayPal account, just that you cannot receive money with it. Why not try other means of receiving funds?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
BestNaija: Nigerians can now open and operate PayPal account, just that you cannot receive money with it. Why not try other means of receiving funds?
I need to receive money with it urgently... Please what are the other means?
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by Betboss(m): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
You can get a verified PayPal account with USA phone number for verification. The PayPal account will also be linked to your Payoneer account (a payment processing company). with this done you will be able to receive and withdraw your money here in any Nigeria bank.

I am currently running an offer on opening a verified PayPal account for only N4000 within 48hrs.
www.reapfast.com/paypal.html

if you wish to learn how to open a PayPal account by yourself with a detailed step-by-step graphical guild. you can order the eBook for only N4000.
www.reapfast.com/piggybank.html

You can also visit my older thread on 5 Guaranteed Way To Make Money Online here

https://www.nairaland.com/1915749/5-guaranteed-ways-make-money

You can also get your VPN software for as low as $8 per month

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by kentochi(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
solbash11:

place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

reach me anytime.
all this?
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks for your suggestions guys....
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by solbash11(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
kentochi:
all this?

Yes, Since you want to get a USA PayPal account you need to get those requirements and make sure you use your real name to setup the USA PayPal account for yourself.

Do Not use a fake name generator whatever, to get a fake name with telephone # and proceed to create the PayPal account because this practice is Risky for your money.

You need to know that every now and then, PayPal Internal Security Robot software checks all their users account history and at times when they notice some unusual transaction activities, they limit your account and request that you confirm your identity in order to restore back your account.

Now depending of the kind of activity/transaction that took place in your account which triggered the Red Flag for your account Limitation by the Internal Security Robot, More often you'll be asked to confirm your USA Telephone# you have on your account Profile, and once this is successfully entered following their provided steps your account will be Restored back to Normal.

While in some other cases you will need to submit your ID along. (in this case you can give them your Nigerian Federal Govt. Issued Passport in your name which you used to register the PayPal account) But if you used a fake name with telephone# to create your USA PayPal account then you're likely unable to verify your Identity of those fake names, and if that is the case your account is doomed especially if you have some funds inside it!

- -

N.B The requirements comes at a cost for you to get,

reach me anytime.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
solbash11:

Yes, Since you want to get a USA PayPal account you need to get those requirements and make sure you use your real name to setup the USA PayPal account for yourself.

Do Not use a fake name generator whatever, to get a fake name with telephone # and proceed to create the PayPal account because this practice is Risky for your money.

You need to know that every now and then, PayPal Internal Security Robot software checks all their users account history and at times when they notice some unusual transaction activities, they limit your account and request that you confirm your identity in order to restore back your account.

Now depending of the kind of activity/transaction that took place in your account which triggered the Red Flag for your account Limitation by the Internal Security Robot, More often you'll be asked to confirm your USA Telephone# you have on your account Profile, and once this is successfully entered following their provided steps your account will be Restored back to Normal.

While in some other cases you will need to submit your ID along. (in this case you can give them your Nigerian Federal Govt. Issued Passport in your name which you used to register the PayPal account) But if you used a fake name with telephone# to create your USA PayPal account then you're likely unable to verify your Identity of those fake names, and if that is the case your account is doomed especially if you have some funds inside it!

- -

N.B The requirements comes at a cost for you to get,

reach me anytime.
can I use my trusted friend's PayPal account to redeem it, while I set up my account? I need to redeem d cash ASAP. Thanks for the detailed description. It's well appreciated.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by solbash11(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2014
jutah:
can I use my trusted friend's PayPal account to redeem it, while I set up my account? I need to redeem d cash ASAP. Thanks for the detailed description. It's well appreciated.
That is possible, but can you answer these question...

* What website/program are you expecting the funds from?

*,What is the country of the PayPal acct belonging to
your friend, and is the account verified successfully?
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=solbash11]
That is possible, but can you answer these question...

* What website/program are you expecting the funds from?

*,What is the country of the PayPal acct belonging to
your friend, and is the account verified successfully?
ok, thanks. The site is bubblews.com. The country is the US and the friend uses it regularly to redeem money from the above mentioned site.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by dramaticspeak(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=jutah][/quote] I am aware of the site.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by solbash11(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=jutah][/quote]

Well since your friend had already redeemed his payment You'll need to study the TOS for the website to see if they allow more than one than one account to redeem payment into a single PayPal acct.
Re: Please How Do I Open A Paypal Account? It's Really Urgent by jutah(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
solbash11:

Well since your friend had already redeemed his payment You'll need to study the TOS for the website to see if they allow more than one than one account to redeem payment into a single PayPal acct.
ok. Thanks a million.

(1) (Reply)

m / We Can Help You Win More Business Mandates And Increase Your Sales. / Orijin Of The Words "419" And "Yahoo Yahoo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.