Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace (16129 Views)

Hadith Of The 73 Sects In Light Of The Holy Qur’an / Why Did They Burnt The Hadith? My Humble Question Pls! / Olu Of Warri's Travails And The Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by abdulabbakar(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
Stay blessed @OP
And May the lessons therefrom be of importance to us!
Jazakum-Allah!

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Functionoftime(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2014
musulumi:
I will remain a Muslim till I die.....and Muhammed my prophet till eternity.
Pray you remain a Muslim till you die. Its not by your power bro
jazakumulahi kairan to O.P
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by AbdH: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2014
My favorite part is where she insisted that only Allah was deserving of her appreciation.

Jazakumullahu khayran @OP.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by BUSHHUNTER: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Masha Allah
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by adisarasaq(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Jazakumullahu Khairan
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by EARN: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Learnt a lot from this post

Happy Hijarah 1436 and Jummat Mubarack.

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Ahmed4002(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Jazakallahu khairam.
may Allah accept our ibadat.
Jumaat kareem to the entire Muslim ummah of Nl.

For more articles, fatwa anf lot's visit
www.islamhouse.com
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Bimpe29: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2014
May Allah, whose mercy exceeds His anger, be merciful with you eternally. For you have reminded the believers greatly with your post.
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by LanreFatai: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Jazakallahu Haeran. May the Lord Almighty bless and guide us all regardless of our faith, colour or dialects. Amin
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by kamilous(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2014
jazakalahu khaira,I believe E- critics must have learnt something now
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
ISLAM is the light that illuminates darkness! smiley
I didn't ask to be a muslim, I only got lucky...Alhamdulillah! ! grin
OP, Thanks for this piece. Allah bless you!.

4 Likes

Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by abuabdrahman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ma sha Allah... May Allah save us from nifaq ... Jazzakumullahu khairan for the article. As'alulllah alaehi salamata wal'afiyah
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by lekanwj(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
[i][/i]Happy New Year to all Muslim Faithfuls. smiley[i][/i]Happy New Year to all Muslim Faithfuls. wink[i][/i]Happy New Year to all Muslim Faithfuls. smiley[i][/i]Happy New Year to all Muslim Faithfuls.
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by bonnyt(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
allahu Akbar!
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by babs01(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
JAZAKUMLLAH KHAIRA
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Ayaba03(f): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nyc 1 bro, barakah llahu fihi
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by musulumi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Functionoftime:

Pray you remain a Muslim till you die. Its not by your power bro
jazakumulahi kairan to O.P

Thanks
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Jibabs2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Alhamdulillah I'm a MUSLIM... @Op may Allaah bless u n ur generation n may ALJANNATUL FIRDAUS b our final destination. AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by hikmojj(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
jazakumullah khayr bro
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by eligibility: 2:45am On Oct 25, 2014
tbaba1234:
Another beautiful lesson here, is that of forgiveness.

Abu bakr (ra) had a poor relative called Mistah (ra). Mistah was in the battle of badr. Abu bakr used to help Mistah, materially.

However, when this event occured, Mistah was one of the slanderers, he was one of those involved in spreading the slander against Abu bakr's daughter.

Abu bakr was hurt by this and swore never to help his relative again. In response to this, Allah revealed the ayah:

Those who have been graced with bounty and plenty should not swear that they will [no longer] give to kinsmen, the poor, those who emigrated in God’s way: let them pardon and forgive. Do you not wish that God should forgive you? God is most forgiving and merciful. (Surah 24:22)

This presents a beautiful lesson to those of us, who have been hurt by action of relations. Pardon and forgive. Do not withhold your help from them.

May Allah in His infinite mercy bless us and guide us as the companions of رسول الله صلي الله عليه وسلم were blessed ameen . Jazakumullah khaeran for the wonderful hadith .
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by thiscounts(m): 6:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Lesson learnt:

To guide our utterances and never to engage in words of slandering because of its damage effect to the heart...even its odour oozes to heaven and calls for a revelation.

Would you wreck heaven with your concocted lies you man of little faith?
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by santity100: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Alhamdulilah for being a muslim.
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by shomutuski(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Salaam alaekum my beloved brothers and sisters... I welcome you all to a new calendar 1436. May the blessings of ALLAH(SWT) never cease in our lives.. These hadith is very eloquent and knowledge giving.. Infact I have never been so excited when reading anything before. ALLAHU AKBAR. I swear to you all this day that islam is truly the true and only relegion.. I have made so many investigation, had countless debates with people and none has so far conquered me not even the so called atheists... It takes barakah from allah for a person the see the light in islam. People of nowadays set their sight on destroying it... Allah that created a relegion, do people think he won't protect it.. I sound it out to everyone to hold steadfast to islam and you will never regret... Our fellow christians are not disbelievers! They are just misguided and I pray they see the light.. (Ihidhina siratal mustekin). Keep up the good work. More of the hadith pls.... Ma salaam
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by quaid(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
jazakallahu khairan
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by zekki: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Ma sha Allah
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by rissky009(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2014
Mash Allah
Re: Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace by Kbraims(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
I learnt so many tinz 4rm dis hadith,bt d uppermost lesson i learnt 4rm it is PATIENT. JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Muslims Speak In Tongues? / Understanding The Verse Of "Beating One's Wife" / Prayer Before Halaal Intercouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.