Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (53749 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by valmunich(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
destante: Lol don't turn the table back around clown! cheesy
Lol... Ok ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Dipville(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Joenice: @OP, great article. Thanks for your enlightenments. I think those women don't have any real preferences in men. It's all about resources they need at the moment. It could be money, food, clothes or whatever. These girls out there can smell a full wallet of cash a mile away. That's why they sleep with lots of men. Some of their lies are; i'm new here, I have no boyfriend now, I love you. He's my cousin and so on. Lots of douche bags floating out there.

Mehhh..God bless u man...whores evrywia

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by kurajordan(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
;

6 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by lawrenceunaa: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wont comment till a lady say such to me

cos am nt foolish

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by akpanikpe(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
grin this thread funny die I swear, jst as one is telling me am catching cold now @ home, when I can still see her in same bar I was with a guy and her frnds. She dint knw am der too.

8 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by kenex4ever(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
They are all used by women daily
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by esmarcq(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
serious lies dah touch da heart
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
lawrenceunaa: I wont comment till a lady say such to me

cos am nt foolish
Ehyaa, have you ever been in a relationship at all?
no offense, just "aksing" a question here. grin
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
kurajordan: I don't love u bcuz of ur money
Some relationship are really like that.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Mrluv(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
akpanikpe: grin this thread funny die I swear, jst as one is telling me am catching cold now @ home, when I can still see her in same bar I was with a guy and her frnds. She dint knw am der too.
that is what they call irony of life

4 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by naturally: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol, true
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by cc150615(f): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
SleekyPosh: Women are so mysterious, most times enigmatic. They have more layers than an onion, and no man, not even the very wise King Solomon was able to figure them out. Women are just confusing by default. Though many of them strive to be honest, truthful, and forthright; truth is they do not always tell the truth. Don’t get me wrong, men tell lies too, but most of the time, women tell the bigger lies, especially when in a relationship, trying to lock down a relationship, or trying to get out of one. These lies ranges from white lies, half-truths told to keep the peace, or sometimes just a lie of the highest proportion. Like I said, guys lie too. And maybe some of my female readers will decide to be awesome and tell us the lies men tell from their own perspective.

Now like I said, women tell lies sometimes to get something from a man, get into a relationship with a man, lock down an existing relationship with a man, or trying to get out of a relationship with a man most times because of another man. Let’s hear some of these lies.

(1) I’ve slept with just two guys in my life:

Ordinarily, men should not bother to ask their women how many guys they have been with before them, I have written about body count before and it was even a big issue on twitter few days back. When a woman is asked for her body count, she will almost definitely lie about it and reduce the number. But the worst liars are the ones that will tell you “I have slept with just 2 guys, the one who deflowered me, and one guy I was dating in school, and it happened only once” When a girl tells you this, don’t believe her, don’t argue with her. Even if she has slept with 300 men, she can tell you her body count is just 3, and if 130, she might just tell you 13. It’s a matter of removing one or two zeros. So, whatever your woman tells you her body count is, don’t argue; just keep quiet. Jesus didn’t die for that, did he?

(2) The sex was great, you are the greatest:

Listen bros, I am not saying you are not good in bed, But almost every woman will tell you that you are the next best thing in bed; that the likes Crixus and Spartacus are learners compared to you. But I need you to know that it’s hard for most women to be frank about sex, especially when the news isn’t good and they want to lock down the relationship with you. You are advised not to listen to her, but rely on her body language instead.

(3) I have never cheated on you and I never will:

This is very easy to say for women, especially when you are just done taking her to cloud 9; she will swear will everything that her honey pot has never been tasted by anyone else apart from you and it is meant for only you till thy kingdom come, she will even swear to that effect. My advice? Don’t bother your head, don’t start finding out, just nod like a zombie and continue polishing her KONGO as long as its available.

(4) I’ll be ready in a minute:

Listen very carefully: You are going out on a date with a woman but she had earlier asked you to come to and pick her up at home. When you get to her and she goes “I’ll be ready in a minute” Tell her you want to get a recharge card down the road, turn your car back, go back to your house and slot in season 1 of 24, Game of Thrones of any interesting series. And before you are done with episode 6 probably, she would call to ask you if you had gotten the recharge card, then you can switch of your TV and DVD, and drive back to her house; you’d be right on time this time.

(5) I’m fine:

If you offend your woman, and before you apologize, she tells you “Don’t worry, I am fine” Biko, start calling everybody, her mother, her father, her grand uncle and anybody that you know she listens to, and tell them you have bleeped up and you are a repentant sinner who needs forgiveness from your woman. If you fail to do that, you can start writing your will or something close to that.

(6) I will never get possessive and I will never nag you:

If any woman tells you this, it’s either she doesn’t love you at all, or you are a maga, simple! Women get possessive and women nag. If you believe otherwise, come and collect your learner permit.

(7) I usually don’t give guys my number, I don’t know why I am giving you:

Do you want to hear the truth? You are the number 9,999 dude in your hood that is getting that number. So don’t start jubilating that you have hit the jackpot, don’t dull yourself and start loving up, play your game very fast and tap out as quickly as you can. Yeske!

(cool You are the only one I ever wanted:

When a woman especially the one from 30 years and above tells you “You are the only one for me, you are the one I wanted, I have been waiting for you all my life” Just nod and tell her she is FANTASTIC! Don’t argue, after-all you are the fall-back option, the last resort, the only one who didn’t run. You are the Awilo Longomba of Nigeria.

(9) It is not you, It is me; you deserve a better woman:

This one of the classic lies women tell when they want to leave for a fresher, richer and more handsome dude. You will do yourself a great favour by not drinking hypo or Dettol. She is done with you, she is leaving. All those talk na bobo.

(10) My father dreamt that something bad will happen if I marry you:

I will not say much about this, if a woman tells you this and you believe her and start hurting or running to your pastor to pray concerning the dream, when her father’s name is not Joseph; you will have to give me your Pastor’s number, you need to be delivered from the spirit of mumunism. Yes, there is a word like that.

Am sure there are still loadz of other lies girls use in decieving unwary guys today. Drop urz!

number 5 is .my favorite
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Ethicaliyke(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hey Dudes, am a straight jacket type..... All the ladies I have being with, gets nothing but the truth of me ..... But I tell u dey've all gone .... Is lie the only language they understand? Does it mean I will b single dy kingdom come?

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Ladyfavour(f): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wen guys kips asking silly questions y wont dey get foolish answers....y wil u evn ask a lady hw many guys she has slept wit?....wat d hell is dt?.....y dnt u start bi telling her hw many gals u've slept wit.....lyk it matas in a relationship where der is love n trust
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by chibwike(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ladyfavour: Wen guys kips asking silly questions y wont dey get foolish answers....y wil u evn ask a lady hw many guys she has slept wit?....wat d hell is dt?.....y dnt u start bi telling her hw many gals u've slept wit.....lyk it matas in a relationship where der is love n trust
badt girl

3 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by buoye1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
U 4 ask death certificate join now!haba
Princecalm: What stops you from asking about her birth certificate if you don't believe her age?
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by prowlG: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
HopeAtHand:

Mhmmmm, please can you explain clearly what that actually means cos ive been told dat severally and dnt rily get it.
Some girls or let me say most of them do really mean that but not my so called girlfriend. She only say such whenever she wants some goodies to be delivered at her doorstep. It is only confined to her, not all .
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by shegixo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
i luv de last 1
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by lawrenceunaa: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yukov: Ehyaa, have you ever been in a relationship at all?
no offense, just "aksing" a question here. grin
partially but dont ask me hw (no offense) undecided
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by jahbiz: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
I love you so much and I will never leave you for anything.

Oh boy na lie, if another guy she thinks is better than you comes her way, she is gone b4 you know it, you are only with her shadow.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Same goes for guys too.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
lawrenceunaa: partially but dont ask me hw (no offense) undecided
Tor... *shuts mouth*
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Bizibi(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
u guys should give naija gals a break fr.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
one just dumb her boyfriend just to be my side chick, imagine. girls aint loyal cool cool cool
akpanikpe: grin this thread funny die I swear, jst as one is telling me am catching cold now @ home, when I can still see her in same bar I was with a guy and her frnds. She dint knw am der too.

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by ng4u(f): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
undecidedHmmm to me o NO1 is nt dat true
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
When you take her out on the 1st date and you be like: what do i get you? And she be like:nothing,i ain't hungry while her eyes are restlessly looking @ the shawarma hut....

9 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by steppin: 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Princecalm: so truth are now unhealthy for a relationship to grow. Moreover,why are lies even needed in a relationship,even if the lies are helping you to keepup with the relationship for the meantime,a time will surely come when those same lies will crumble evrerything.
Lies won't crumble everything if they're harmless. If a guy with his friends admires a lady with a heavy backside in a joint and he later goes home to tell the gf about the harmless flirting they did, what do you think would happen? The lady would make a huge fuss over it. Was it worth telling? That's what the guy meant by a harmless lie. If your gf is the jealous type and you come in and tell her that a lady was all over you, but you declined her gestures, how do you think she'll take it? Give you a serious hug? I doubt it.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by born2boink(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was firing a girl one day, she was yearning Yeh! Yeh!! Yeh!!! And her phone rang? She said" wait: I paused my dick in her pussy, the next said, that's my boyfriend, me I kukuma no complain, since we know we are cheating on each other, while I paused my dick in her pussy, I swear, she was talking to her boyfriend, even kissing her via phone and telling each other I love you, walahi, I knack like two rounds before she clean nyansh, we both know we have each other boyfriend and girlfriend else where before we go on contract Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by tuffgongjo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yukov: Some relationship are really like that.
What is d percentage of such?
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
No 1. is common. I go just laugh for my mind. E go b like make i blow her for eye.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by braine(m): 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yomieluv: A lady once told me she doesn't know who de flowered her,I was like WTF..

Lol. I know that WTF feeling. I can really relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.