Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . (7477 Views)

LASUTH Medical Director Begs Men To Leave The Sucking Of Breast For Babies Read / Human Breast Milk On Sale Via Website: The Hazards Involved / Regular Sucking Of The Breast Can Prevent Cancer-scientist(bbc.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by ademega(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
What can newly put to bed mothers do to get milk in the breast for the baby . Pls i need suggestions .
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by Avril83: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Drink a lot of watery pap as many times as you can everyday. Before you know it, your breast is flowing with breastmilk like a tap.
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by lecturerdabo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
ademega: What can newly put to bed mothers do to get milk in the breast for the baby . Pls i need suggestions .

Go drink KUNU!
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by DickDastardly(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Fresh Palm wine does the magic. Thank me lerra cheesy
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by jacabi(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Avril83: Drink a lot of watery pap as many times as you can everyday. Before you know it, your breast is flowing with breastmilk like a tap.
Yes you are right. @ademega, take note of this.

1 Like

Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by psucc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just rush and get Cococunt and drink the water OR Fresh palm wine alone is enough. But a glass or two will do.
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by tinuolababy(f): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Take pap just as avril83 has said
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pap works. Also, you can try getting Mother's Milk tea or Fenugreek capsules.

I used Mother's Milk Tea, and it worked for me. Pap also worked.

Please avoid palmwine. It is alcoholic, and pregnant/nursing mothers SHOULD NOT take alcohol.
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by Deelola(f): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Take fresh palmwine
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by omicron(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just get the baby to suck them. That will initiate the milk ejection reflex that will make the milk flow. Drinks lots of fluid, and relax. Worries and anxiety will inhibit milk flow

Just because it looks like breast milk doesnt mean it will produce milk when ingested, @palmwine and watery pap advisers.

1 Like

Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by eme1n(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
DRink PALM WINE..
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by Lobolintin(m): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
My sis drank two bottles of guilder... And Palmwine
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
omicron: Just get the baby to suck them. That will initiate the milk ejection reflex that will make the milk flow. Drinks lots of fluid, and relax. Worries and anxiety will inhibit milk flow

Just because it looks like breast milk doesnt mean it will produce milk when ingested, @palmwine and watery pap advisers.
I completely agree, a breast pump will also help.
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by omicron(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
xcelsia: I completely agree, a breast pump will also help.
Yea, that's correct too.
Re: What Can Newly Put To Bed Mothers Do To Get Milk In The Breast For The Baby . by mcdokwe(m): 6:35am On Oct 02, 2014
The traditional hot pepper Yam, don't know the name they call it helps a lot too plus good post natal feeding. And then you don't have to wait for the milk to run, the baby simulating the nipples helps too

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Scabies Have Refused To Go Away. / COVID-19: Oyo Discharges 18 Patients, Confirms 11 New Cases, Records 2 Deaths / Photos: World AIDS Day Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.