Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots (3865 Views)

How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid AppsĀ® [Android Solutions Headquarter] / How To Flash Upgrade And Install A Blackberry Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Reporter123:
The OP is incompetent and a fraud. Any person who deals or does business with him does it at his or her own risk. I am not so tech-savvy and so I engaged him to root my phone (HTC Desire 500) and increase my phone's internal storage on Tuesday, the 3rd of March 2015. He was not able to root the phone that day and suggested buying a bigger SD memory card (16 Gig). I gave him N2500.00 for this and he deliberately bought a substandard one of N800.00 the next day. I discovered his trick when the memory card stopped working on the third day after it was bought and I went to meet the seller who told me what transpired between them.

I have asked him to refund my money and he wants to give me another fake memory card. Although the amount in question is not much but he who can not be trusted with little things cannot be trusted with greater things. He is also incompetent as he ended up deleting all my contacts and sms and wasting 3 days on working on my phone. On the 1st day, I paid him 1/3 of the charge (N500 out of N1500) he demanded as he failed to root the phone or install a custom ROM, on the 2nd day I paid him the N800 he demanded but did not pay him on the third occasion as it was a completion of his duties.

Potential clients or customers of the OP beware!!!
Well, here is the OP that is reported to be a SCAM! Hmmm. Well, I will still say thank you for the messages on my phone and also, here on Nairaland.

I must say, you did not regret dealing with me as much I regret dealing with you. I wanted to impress you and make you a potential client but I guess things would never work out between us.

You are not the first I have worked with and I have recorded proves and screenshots that could back the statement any time.

What do I say? It is just so natural that some people find it so difficult to understand things and regardless of whatever anybody says, it does not change whom I am. All the money you talked about did not even make up for my time let alone its value.

Be good, but don't waste time proving it -indeed true. A few that is useful is better than a million that is useless.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 2:47am On Mar 08, 2015
folash:

Thanks for this timely piece of information. I wanted him to also root my phone for me, buh had a change of mind due to his unseriousness...thank God say I no enter one chance oooo
Good for you then.
You guys forget that, at times, one could have more pressing matters at hand that might be reasonable to spend time on rather than given you tips that are mostly free of charge? Imagine, I left Ikeja to Isolo on a work I charged N800! Very funny.

When I got to her, she explained the reason she wanted to root the phone and I found out that rooting wasn't the solution.

Although, I attempted rooting the phone but the phone is S-On. If much was done on the phone, I may have bricked it. If that happens, what am I to say, especially to someone like that? Though, the SD Card case was a very big mistake by me -admitted. I should have demanded for the receipt and give it to her.

Well, what's happened has happened.
I am not convincing anybody here. Be good, but don't waste time proving it. -that's a principle I've learnt.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by folash: 8:12am On Mar 08, 2015
saibinc:

Good for you then.
You guys forget that, at times, one could have more pressing matters at hand that might be reasonable to spend time on rather than given you tips that are mostly free of charge? Imagine, I left Ikeja to Isolo on a work I charged N800! Very funny.

When I got to her, she explained the reason she wanted to root the phone and I found out that rooting wasn't the solution.

Although, I attempted rooting the phone but the phone is S-On. If much was done on the phone, I may have bricked it. If that happens, what am I to say, especially to someone like that? Though, the SD Card case was a very big mistake by me -admitted. I should have demanded for the receipt and give it to her.

Well, what's happened has happened.
I am not convincing anybody here. Be good, but don't waste time proving it. -that's a principle I've learnt.
Well since u knw u d busy type, and won't have time to proffer solutions to people, then y did u create the thread in the first place. A lot of peeps here on nl give tips for free, and make no sweats about it. If u knw u don't have the time, then I think u shud jst let people knw, so dat dem go waka go front find person wey go help them, rather than leaving them in limbo. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
saibinc:

Well, here is the OP that is reported to be a SCAM! Hmmm. Well, I will still say thank you for the messages on my phone and also, here on Nairaland.

I must say, you did not regret dealing with me as much I regret dealing with you. I wanted to impress you and make you a potential client but I guess things would never work out between us.

You are not the first I have worked with and I have recorded proves and screenshots that could back the statement any time.

What do I say? It is just so natural that some people find it so difficult to understand things and regardless of whatever anybody says, it does not change whom I am. All the money you talked about did not even make up for my time let alone its value.

Be good, but don't waste time proving it -indeed true. A few that is useful is better than a million that is useless.

I just saw your response on Friday but could not respond till now.

Firstly, try to know the meaning of OP before referring to me as OP.

Secondly from my previous post and your 2 posts, it is obvious that you are the scam as you did not address the issue of deliberately inflating and collecting N2500.00 for a substandard (fake) SD card which you bought N800.00 from the seller who warned you that it was fake and the original (which she also had) cost N2500.00. You deliberately did not collect a receipt because you had demanded a receipt for the previous SD card bought from another shop that had malfunctioned.

Thirdly, to say you were doing good while performing your job is an insult. I asked you for your fees by SMS and you replied (I no longer have those SMS since you deleted all my contacts and SMS but you do, so you can put them up). I also asked you for your fees when we physically met. I paid exactly what you demanded. Even when you failed to do your job, I still paid you a third of your initial fees. If you under-negotiated your fees, I should not be blamed for that as I also made similar mistakes but did not cheat anybody. Moreover, you were also doing another job in my area at that time.

In conclusion, I am amazed that you show no remorse at your criminal act. I was going to limit this to this post but I think it will be in Nairaland's best interest to notify people in your other topics about your character to ensure that they make informed decisions when dealing with you.

1 Like

Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2015
tender777:
can you also please create a thread about coby kyrus. Interested to know how to root it.
Visit my page at http://arykblog.info for that.
Re: H TC Android Solutions: Unbrick, Root, Unroot, Upgrade And Troubleshoots by saibinc(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Pls how can I unbrick my htc t528w aka htc desire 400 dual sim which was bricked by ifont? I can charge it and It can also be boot to recovery. Thanks.
I hope my response is not late though, check the if the phone is S-off or bootloader unlocked. It would be simpler that way and you might be able to do it on your own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barely Used Samsung Galaxy A23 For Sale / Just Got Android 13 On My Redmi Note 10 Pro / How You Can Regconise Fake And Genuine Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.