Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) (5926 Views)

Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / How Jonathan Defeated Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by solid3(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was driving somewhere along Maitama district in Abuja, I saw this gigantic bill board in front of Goodluck-Sambo Campaign organization Secretariat. I had to stop and take a snap shot of it.

The most surprising thing about it is the fact that they have reduced the Nigerian populace to a football pitch where all what they do is for fun and the onlookers.

This is Nigerian's future we are talking about and the best they could think of was to liken the Nigerian to an unserious football pitch.

We the Nigerian youth must stand up for a change and let these people know that we are capable of changing for the better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
They keep coming out with dumb campaign strategies in the name of trying to be creative.

17 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
for those looking for our $20billion

there you have it.

6 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by ziky2010(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
There is nothing wrong with the billboard.It is just an advert and the picture there makes the advert more attractive and dat is what prompted you to take d snapshot

17 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by naturally: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just observing
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by solid3(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
ziky2010: There is nothing wrong with the billboard.It is just an advert and the picture there makes the advert more attractive and dat is what prompted you to take d snapshot

Hey mister, can you point out one freaking attractive thing about that?

12 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
jes incraze.

it not a new thing. they have been footballing on our lives since 1960

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by brownlords: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
This man Ph'd or we have different type?

modified.

Apc should use the immigration saga, chibok girls ( even thought they where never kidnapped ), boko haram, this can serve as good point to tell the electorates GEJ is playing chess with their lives.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by whizpet: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
This is how he wasted our money, now this same jonathan said he need the senate to approve a whole one billion naira loan (N1billion)... Only God knows how much this is going to cost again! #we need transformation in this country#majourity of nigerians have rejected you and you must go!

5 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by brownlords: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
whizpet: This is how he wasted our money, now this same jonathan said he need the senate to approve a whole one billion naira loan (N1billion)... Only God knows how much this is going to cost again! #we need transformation in this country#majourity of nigerians have rejected you and you must go!

Bros you well so? what more transformation when you have transformation agenda, or the thing do you reach una no get light for your area to know werrin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tasteless.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: jes incraze.

it not a new thing. they have been footballing on our lives since 1960

Is this ur native language?

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by watered(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bros it seems u are still in a deep slumber. Wake up incase u don't know, you are in Nigeria and not UK or USA as u myt be thinking.

#TeamGEJ
solid3: I was driving somewhere along Maitama district in Abuja, I saw this gigantic bill board in front of Goodluck-Sambo Campaign organization Secretariat. I had to stop and take a snap shot of it.

The most surprising thing about it is the fact that they have reduced the Nigerian populace to a football pitch where all what they do is for fun and the onlookers.

This is Nigerian's future we are talking about and the best they could think of was to liken the Nigerian to an unserious football pitch.

We the Nigerian youth must stand up for a change and let these people know that we are capable of changing for the better.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Johnathan and his stupidd tactics! All these last minute strategies..Well I'm not buying them at all

3 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
byrron:

Is this ur native language?
sorry sire, english is jus my linginfranca. not native toungue.

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: Johnathan and his stupidd tactics! All these last minute strategies..Well I'm not buying them at all
sharrrrap!!!!! gej till 2020. best hed of state since 1963 angry

4 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: Johnathan and his stupidd tactics! All these last minute strategies..Well I'm not buying them at all
marieolae wat are you doing here, these politicians wud eat you raw oh
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: marieolae wat are you doing here, these politicians wud eat you raw oh
who told u I'm not into politics. As a matter of fact, I'm studying law in school. So I don't get your point!

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by hakanai(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well if you move around Abuja you will realize that even the number of bill boards and so call pro GEJ campaigns are gradually flooding the streets and roads. I doubt you have a surviving road they did not post his campaign bills. Now you know that money is seriously being spent or wasted. Lastly I ask myself if you had put a similar illegal bill board on any side of the road in Abuja, what happens? Will FCDA mark it as illegal or leave it. Nigeria is obviously not a just place or fair place.
They say campaigns never start! Hmmmm Una never see something. I told a friend someday we shall eat rice and beans crying ads on the grains and doctors will wear there coats with campaign ads on them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
krall: sharrrrap!!!!! gej till 2020. best hed of state since 1963 angry
u have come again

1 Like

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: who told u I'm not into politics. As a matter of fact, I'm studying law in school. So I don't get your point!
dis is my first tym seeing you here
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: dis is my first tym seeing you here
I see...
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I see...
wat party do u support
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Politics is like football,massive defense,massive attack..

You attack your enemies,and secure your votes.

2 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: wat party do u support
I dnt support any political party...but for 2015 I'm rolling with APC

6 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I dnt support any political party...but for 2015 I'm rolling with APC
u dnt like jonathan
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: u dnt like jonathan
I despise him, and I'm protesting agaisnt him. Nigeria has had enough of deceit.

9 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I despise him, and I'm protesting agaisnt him. Nigeria has had enough of deceit.
why why why, i mean...who do u think can do better than him
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I despise him, and I'm protesting agaisnt him. Nigeria has had enough of deceit.

exactly!
some people still go around shouting 'GEJ till 2020'..
different strokes
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: why why why, i mean...who do u think can do better than him
for me I feel like PDP has wrecked nigeria in its 13 years of office even more than the millitary did. That's my personal opinion. In all the sectors of the country. In terms of corruption, crime, dishonesty in leaderhip, theft etc PDP are d ogas! I just feel like for APC to win this election, they need public support.

6 Likes

Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by marieolae(f): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: why why why, i mean...who do u think can do better than him
what's your opinion?
Re: See How Jonathan Is Playing Football With The Life Of Nigerians (pix) by chibwike(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: for me I feel like PDP has wrecked nigeria in its 13 years of office even more than the millitary did. That's my personal opinion. In all the sectors of the country. In terms of corruption, crime, dishonesty in leaderhip, theft etc PDP are d ogas! I just feel like for APC to win this election, they need public support.
buh hope u re aware that PDP wud still rule next year, with the power of incumbency

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Declares Thursday 1 February Public Holiday In Honour Of Alex Ekwueme / Nairalander meets unknown gunmen hug them PHOTOS / Tinubu ADC Seated Instead Of Standing, Looking Sad And Confused - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.