Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,674 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) (5205 Views)

Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerian women be like, most Nigerian men are cheats, Adulterers all sort of things meanwhile they are the real cheats as these reports as suggested. In fact they are number one in that area. Now this survey was carried out by Durex. Now I want us to conduct our own Nigerian Survey. If you know/think that most Nigerian women are unfaithful, answer with true then state your reasons and if you think they are not, answer with a false then reasons. Every genuine true and false would be counted and a final result would be released

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer,
Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries
were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as
the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the
most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of
them admitting to cheating on their spouses.
South Korea came in second with 34 percent,
while Malaysia ranked number three with 33
percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries
with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent. 39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.

An independent survey also conducted in Africa
by AE affirms the fact that Nigeria with a population of over 160 million tops the chart for
cheating women. Corruption and a general
distrust amongst citizens is largely responsible
for this.

www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
The women of the other countries are simply better liars. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
jbird1: The women of the other countries are simply better liars.
Better liars? are you sure? how many ex-boyfriends does a normal Nigerian woman have before her real husband?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by naturally: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
How many have you come in contact with
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by iykedare(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bennyrazz!!! I like your name. Benny is razz.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by parismarc: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerian women are the same as their men.......they are polygamous by nature.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz: Better liars? are you sure? how many ex-boyfriends does a normal Nigerian woman have before her real husband?

I'm not sure, I just hope so. Not getting married to any person you date is not infidelity.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: How many have you come in contact with
I'm just trying to carry out a survey here to see if the other survey carried out by Durex holds water. I come across women everyday
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
parismarc: Nigerian women are the same as their men.......they are polygamous by nature.
I kind of concur grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Alexsmith20(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerian women are simply 'second-hand'.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
jbird1:
Not getting married to any person you date is not infidelity.
I didn't say it was
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by evergreen200088(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello am Emmy by name, any woman who need me
for hook up should call my number 08139602946 or
dis my pin 33568529, one things I know about my
self I will Bleep you hard Till you are satisfy..hope to
hear from those ladies who love sex so much... Have
a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite, festac area
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Old stale irrelevant news.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by MARKone(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
They are not....
On the contrary, they should be ranked among the most faithful.

Religion, Culture, morality and soceity have wired many of them so.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by dad007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dear Op,it seems you have never travel out side Nigeria before.Umhhhh,I have been to 5 African countries, and can say Nigerian women are the best you can find in this planet earth.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't trust this survey but one thing I know is that Nigeria women cheat more than men but men easily get caught.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by destante(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
jbird1: The women of the other countries are simply better liars. smiley
Tenku!
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Pavore9: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
l do think so.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Alexsmith20: Nigerian women are simly 'second-hand'.

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Agrika: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lie from the pit of hell...how was the analysis taken,what was the statistical tool or method used...so they met "several" Nigerian women who in turn openly "confessed" to have cheated on thier partners before...the naija women wey I know...haba make una dey lie small small
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
May or may not be true.
I saw that report too. Maybe among the countries durex carried out their research,the Nigerian women they came across happened to be higher.

But I've read about something like from another source too. A DNA expert something something.

But who cares? Nigerians are promiscuous.
Both men and women.
You can't have promiscuos men without promiscuous women.
Who do you want the men to sleep with? Goats?

Live with it @ OP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika: Lie from the pit of hell...how was the analysis taken,what was the statistical tool or method used... so they met "several" Nigerian women who in turn openly "confessed" to have cheated on thier partners before...the naija women wey I know...haba make una dey lie small small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

are these women from zamunda?
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Agrika: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE

are these women from zamunda?
Hehehehe no na women from kuvuki land...we all know SOME Nigerian women cheat...but to have cheated to the extent na we score first for world survey...haba e get as e be
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Agrika:
Hehehehe no na women from kuvuki land...we all know SOME Nigerian women cheat...but to have cheated to the extent na we score first for world survey...haba e get as e be

36,000 people were interviewed from 29 countries - the survey is valid. nigeria & thailand were joint top for the most unfaithful women in the world.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Going by my uni days and what I used to see girls do,I could believe that.
Even the married ones who were in school with us then.

But me I was a ghud gyel lipsrsealed
coogar:

36,000 people were interviewed from 29 countries - the survey is valid. nigeria & thailand were joint top for the most unfaithful women in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
cococandy: Going by my uni days and what I used to see girls do,I could believe that.
Even the married ones who were in school with us then.

But me I was a ghud gyel lipsrsealed

hahahaha - it's not your uni alone.
the practise is widespread but that itself opens another question......why is it that only 3rd world countries top the charts of the most unfaithful?

it then means this "unfaithfulness" is connected to material gain/financial benefit. if the economy is strong, perhaps our university girls would be more decent than they are.

to some, sex for money is a means to survive.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yea embarassed
coogar:

hahahaha - it's not your uni alone.
the practise is widespread but that itself opens another question......why is it that only 3rd world countries top the charts of the most unfaithful?

it then means this "unfaithfulness" is connected to material gain/financial benefit. if the economy is strong, perhaps our university girls would be more decent than they are.

to some, sex for money is a means to survive.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
36,000:29 = 1241 women per country

1241 women are not representative of more than 80 million Nigerian women.
The study would be representative if they interviewed a sample of at least 6000 women.

The study has many faults but anyway.

Cheating is Nigeria's national sport. Who needs a study to know it? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by bennyrazz: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
@MARKone you are making contradictory statements, first you said they are not later you say morality, society and even religion have wired most of them to be so. Which side are you on?

@dad007 What attributes do Nigerian women portray to make you believe they are the best kind of women you can find on planet

@Tallesty1 I concur with your post

@Agrika you only know yourself, thank God coogar is trying to make you believe cheesy

@cococandy the basis of the thread have been established by you "men don't cheat with goats" and the main reason why they cheat is usually caused by women who wants everything good. It annoys me when I hear women say all men are cheats, liars e.tc forgetting that the lies we tell is because of you. You women put us in that position, so no woman should come on nl to say men are cheaters, because women are the root cause of it.
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by Agrika: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ Bennyrazz, even U sef know say ds survey is false
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz:

@cococandy the basis of the thread have been established by you "men don't cheat with goats" and the main reason why they cheat is usually caused by women who wants everything good. It annoys me when I hear women say all men are cheats, liars e.tc forgetting that the lies we tell is because of you. You women put us in that position, so no woman should come on nl to say men are cheaters, because women are the root cause of it.
Nice. Play the blame game.
Women are the reason why men are 'polygamous'
Women woo men

I believe you.

All in all both men and women cheat. We are in agreement
Re: Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful In The World? True Or False (survey) by coogar: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
bennyrazz:
@Agrika you only know yourself, thank God coogar is trying to make you believe cheesy

agrika is a fantasist. as far as she's concerned, all naija women are saints. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / She Wants Me To Give Up Beer / Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.