Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (23074 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by aboyaji(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
what if she has 4:30 eyes and you have been thinking she was looking towards your direction?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by frostland(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2014
I don't really feel uncomfortable all I do wen I notice a a stir is jst to stir back at her wit a smile or funny face, and I receive a smile in return DAT is if d lady is pretty
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Dolcilicious(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Behind u tongue
ggrin: shockedshockedshocked whr hv u bin angry
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2014
This always happen and honestly I feel very shy... Their looking means I can't look at them... So I just turn elsewhere...
I HAVE LEARNT IT THE HARD WAY: The fact a lady is staring at you doesn't give you an hedge... Ignore her. If you try to make advances, dem go carry you perfect their pretentious skills.

RULE 1 WITH LADIES: You're at your best when you see as them just some passerby, your sister, platonic acquaintance or even some orange seller. lol.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
This always happen and honestly I feel very shy... Their looking means I can't look at them... So I just turn elsewhere...
I HAVE LEARNT IT THE HARD WAY: The fact a lady is staring at you doesn't give you an edge... Ignore her. If you try to make advances, dem go carry you perfect their pretentious skills.

RULE 1 WITH LADIES: You're at your best when you see them as just some passerby, your sister, platonic acquaintance or even some orange seller. lol.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Wettin concern me na she get her eyes now.wettin concern
We all get problem on earth na her problem be that jor
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ggrin(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Dolcilicious: Behind u tongue
I miss ucry
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
ayusco85: whats so special in been stared at by a lady or group of ladies? i am always looking fly and awesome 24 7, so i wont feel shy. i will only feel shy if am not dressed well. like been caught off guard
Even if am wearing flat dunlop slippers and a lady is staring at me,i dnt feel shy.Reason: is my life and I wear what makes me free.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Wheellz(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
i'll simply stair back wit cmfrt nd wait fr d outcme.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ONYEBALL: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
before i go out i dey smoke my mary j wella,then my eye go come red like crimson any lady wey my eye jam her own go first comot eye because by then if u see my face u go know say na devil u see.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by M4gunners: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
For me i don't care hw many dem dey. I go just waka pass dem . But i must make sure i copy one of dem face. On a good day one one, i go woo am.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ayusco85(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dozie730:
Even if am wearing flat dunlop slippers and a lady is staring at me,i dnt feel shy.Reason: is my life and I wear what makes me free.

Trust me if u ve a crush on her it will bother u if she stares at u while not lookin gud
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by sconp: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
I love the eye contact game, so I would simply stare back at her.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by DONADAMS(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Debeloved87: geez....mosttimes I can't bear it o...am the shy type... l look away completely, at times if I struggle to stare back for 3 secs, I move away my face then look again if she's still staring if the result is positive then I look away completely..lolz
exactly!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by tojuboy(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
no
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by vega84(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oh men i feel sooo uncomfortable! #vegayarn#
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Abdulsalam20(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
that was before grin when a lady stare at me too much i will almost stagger inside gutter if i stood in front of a lady i cant look directly into0her eye especially the one i have feelings for...........BUT NOW grin WHO BORN AM.........IF SHE LIKE MAKE SHE STARE TILL JESUS COME BACK NA SHE SABI OO........
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by NuellettY: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na truth Op! I get many girls wey dey eye me for my street, this one wey l wan talk fine wella and gettam for shape but the wey she dey take eye me anytime she see me dey make me shy oooo....l don even dey feel her now but l still dey shy to talk to her because am an introvert and l don't want any girl to fall my hand for public ooo....just pray l can walk up to her one day
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by frank950(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
i wud hav many tinz running tru ma mind like
*oh ma God, i'm wearing d wrong side of the cloth
*Geez! Ma zip is open
*alas! Ma hair is dishevelled
*maybe d lady likes me.
In short many many kind of stuff dat make one change his footstep or kind of stumble on sumtincheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by frank950(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
i wud hav many tinz running tru ma mind like
*Geez! Ma zip is open
*maybe d lady likes me.
In short many many kind of stuff dat make one change his footstep or kind of stumble on sumtincheesy ;Di wud hav many tinz running tru ma mind like
*Geez! Ma zip is open
*maybe d lady likes me.
In short many many kind of stuff dat make one change his footstep or kind of stumble on sumtincheesy
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Tobbie9(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
NuellettY: Na truth Op! I get many girls wey dey eye me for my street, this one wey l wan talk fine wella and gettam for shape but the wey she dey take eye me anytime she see me dey make me shy oooo....l don even dey feel her now but l still dey shy to talk to her because am an introvert and l don't want any girl to fall my hand for public ooo....just pray l can walk up to her one day
welcome 2 the club
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Lordwheez(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
yeeepa........what have i got eyes for......I WILL STARE THE LIVING HEAVENS OUT OF YOU......till you would be the one asking......why are you staring at me......lol
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by tomrockstone: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
well i kind of feel big inwardly bt i neva show it.d first thought dt cms 2 my mind is dt mayb dey like me
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
ggrin:
what?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
e go be like say my leg no dae touch ground again, nd e go be like xay i wnt fall...lolz
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Vikthor(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2014
I will definitely stare back....I mean if u don't...u will lose the battle as well as the war....
....one day a pretty lady approached me to say I snubbed her and am too proud probably that's why...I then asked her how
...she replied that one day she stared at me and I behaved as if I didn't see her ....of which honestly I didn't...
So ever since that day...when a lady stares at me..be it pretty or ugly..I sure damn will stare back angry
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by udswagz: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Elinob(m): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Has a normal guy u won't care abt dt
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by styvhin(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
undecided it depends on d kind of lady that is staring o
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by MillerHenry(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wen a lady(s) stare @ me my di*k in d 1st place do notin xcept being very heavy.
And i feel very uncomfortable on d inside, bt i pretend surming up d courage 2 luk straight in her eyes til she drops her head.
But sum of d garls na Odidigboigbo ooooo i mean una go luk each oda tayaaaaaa bt very rare wt dem.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by one98five: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Dolcilicious(f): 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
ggrin: I miss ucry
miss u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

s / Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship. / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.