Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

== A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) (20738 Views)

A Thief In The Church - Part 1 18+ Story / The Man In The Church And Other Stories / Anyigba Thief - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

== A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen!
This wonderful thread will be officially commission tomorrow by 2pm at noon.
Everyone is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz(m), maputohq(m),
Lorlaahlozz(f), , kingphilip (m), boladex1, lenmafon(f), ysekina
(f), jummy604(f), pwettyolly(f),
candy(f), nairatrain, Sijo01(f), larride
(m), Ebunadedoyin, princesssusan(f),
Treasure95(f), cjeriia(m),
LUDALOOLO, waslek(m), Nikkygold4life(f), foslink(m),
holuwashezy(m), akinkudin,
habdulquadri2, mahkanjuh,
Damie010(m), creamyanne, winie(f),
Tobesky4vip, preetyjay(f),
jaybiz007(m), barackodam(m), Olusharp(m), eunisam, Rilwayne001,
ViktorMartins(m), aytuns(m),
christejames(m), TeddyJonathan(m),
Sugarbabekemi(f), Sangarara,
Leebliss13(m), helensharpay(f),
sambroose, faithgokz(f), christygenius(f), Ogoanita, mamarazi
(f), confidant, Donbabajayz(m),
Muniho, VigorousV(f), Chasicolis(m),
Miguelflacko, demmyface, akahp(m),
bobostykah(m), McLove(m), DavOnyi
(m), saintbeejay, domido(m), hebenz (m), cutiedave, Deeworld(m),
surveyorchimez, DOMAWOLEYE,
superplus(m), ablatgraphicplus,
Horluwahighdee, Adunskill(m),
yeamesee(f), hyungwang(m),
seunviju(f), Affable0709(m), shadyemmanuel(m), Joyicy(f),
shamlynx, noblebright(m),
nifeloveth(f), Chimdim, mabisi(f),,
Smeeky(m), LollyD(f), eneLight3(f),
ashbal5683(f), (m),
Justeenaleo(f), Coolboi05(m), LordRazor1(m), TrishaP(f), Banderas
(m), Abduletudaye(m),
ThaRuthlxx7(m), edgideon(m),
esere826, uchennamani, RedHI,
rapmike(m), belloahmad, Just4yhu
(f), lobito94(m), Lilbeckiez, ninja4life (m), Iolite(f), emmadiva(f), slap1(m),
NinoBrown888(m), mimiy05(f),
Adebayomolara(f), Michaellegend
(m), kenchukscole(m), joseff14(m),
trevolady(f), keni315(f), Tosdam,
Abisoyee(m), , MissGdope(f), onismate, drcynthia(f), babyjoker(f),
udison(m), Dglory(f), , shoefreak(f),
Flakkydagirl, D9ty7(m), Aipete2(f),
StealthyMe(m), YasirNasir, moseph
(f), Godmystrength, Dyoungstar(m),
papindinho(m), hassan85(m), PrinceAdepoju(m), toykathy,
AdeniyiA(m), Mariammi(f),(m),
princesa(f),, blazinglove(f),
FrancisTony, Omodaddye(f),
holypower(m), aysuccess99(m),
obisage(m), Alikaxon(m), OLAADEGBU(m), Champion001,
barnabas91, texanomaly(f), Seun
(m), highyo, ademipeju(f), Oluwason
(m), bizmahn, mukina2,
Hormaulorlah(f), joyce01(f), vickyO
(f), Oluwatola5(f), Jiteshell(f), yinkhar (f), Joycelyntee366(f), SalC, obi4eze,
eyezik3(m), Donfamous(m),
critique101(f), Boomboost(m),
pelubaby, Elantracey(f), phumielola
(f), kingk(m), redeemersave, Finegrl
(f), babyboom(f), pearl360(f), natkel1, VanTee20(m),
modelmike7(m), dagr8(m), soreola
(f), Royally(f), Yves4real(f),
lanaVello1(m), afribabe(f),
Fhemmmy, truthislight, Ajibam(m) flakkydagirl, rapmike, codedbaby, dammygoody,

you guys are all welcome to the opening ceremony
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Truth24(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
My head dey dier.........#following
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Donfamous(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'll be following boss
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Truth24: My head dey dier.........#following
you are welcome.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Donfamous: I'll be following boss
welcome sir.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
###AutomaticallyFollowing
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
PROLOGUE.......

" will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, wherein have we robbed thee?. In tithes and offerings.

Ye are cursed with a curse, for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

And i will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground, neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts... "

James and peter heard the man on the altar saying.
" this must be the man in charge of this church. " they thought.

" bring out your tithes and offerings, you know that they Which sow sparingly, will reap sparingly and they Which sow bountifully, will also reap bountifully. So package your offerings very well and put on your dancing shoes, choir please give us a danceable song and lets rock to the glory of the LORD " the man concluded with a smile.

These two have not been to church before, they were just passing by when some breeze blew them into the church, but what we don't know, is the nature of the breeze that blew them into the church.

2 Likes

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: ###AutomaticallyFollowing
you're automatically welcome.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by codedbaby(f): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
at the front seat with my cartoon of malt and cracker biscuits. Thank u Esixlov
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
codedbaby: at the front seat with my cartoon of malt and cracker biscuits. Thank u Esixlov
thank you also ma. You are highly welcome.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by kingphilip(m): 4:13am On Sep 29, 2014
codedbaby: at the front seat with my cartoon of malt and cracker biscuits. Thank u Esixlov
I think I'll sit beside u in dis one to enjoy with ub
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Niwdog(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2014
Omo see as the hot breeze blow me come these junction #following
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen the hall is set for the open ceremony of this wonderful thread. The invited guest should please take their seat as mr chairman is set to mount the podium.

Once again, you guyz are all welcome.

1 Like

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Niwdog: Omo see as the hot breeze blow me come these junction #following
welcome sir. Please make yourself comfortable.

** signal to a waiter to come close. ** please give him whatever he wants.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Franasoan!, where are you?, i've been looking for you everywhere.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Franasoan(f): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Present sir,,am following
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen, it's a pleasure to welcome all of you to this fabulous occasion.
And I want to use this medium to warn against piracy of any kind, as it is punishable by the law of this great nation.
No one should reproduce this work, whether in part or whole in any medium Without the writer's prior knowledge.

The characters in this story have no resemblance with anybody living or dead, any resemblance with anybody living or dead, Is a MIRACLE.

Also the writer welcomes any form of criticism and antagonism that one can employ.

Thank you very much.

ESIXLOVE ( on behalf of Mr chairman ).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
CHAPTER ONE........

" Madam bring more beer make we high! " Peter screamed on a high pitch, it was obvious that he was getting drunk, and James was by his side with his hands stroking the laps of a light skin hacker that he and james pick at a junction not far from where they were presently sitted.
They were many hackers on the street that particular night, but they choosed to go to the junction. According to them, that's where the best shots were always taken from.
They had succeeded in beating down the price to five thousand for the night for the two girls, one of which James took and the other one was left with Peter.
After which they left for the bar where they were presently sitted, drinking themselves to stupor.

The woman brought four more bottles of beer as requested by peter. The quickly devoured the beer that was placed before them.

" o baby, wetin be name nah?. " peter asked the girl that was beside him.
The girl was a bit darker than the one that James went for, and was also not as pretty as her, but to Peter, she was the prettiest girl on the surface of the earth. He was not to blame, the volume of alcohol that he had consume was working wonders.

" my name no dey important, make we begin dey go house nah, " the girl replied sacastically. She too was beginning to be influenced by the spirit behind alcohol.

" see o!, this girl dey form hard to get! " Peter thought aloud.

" no worry, we go soon dey go house, and i go make sure say, i lose all the nut wey dey that your waist. " Peter replied with a smirk. He was beginning to UnCloth the girl in his imagination.

Meanwhile, James did not have that kind of patience in him, as he bent down his head and started to kiss the girl all over.

" girl! you sweet pass sugarcane! " James shouted aloud, while the girl was fighting to get him off her face.

" Madam!, bring more bottles! " this time it was James screaming on top of his voice.

Inside the Bar a conversation was on between the owner of the bar and her sales girls,

" Madam , you sure say this people go fit pay for all the drinks wey them dey buy? " one of the sales girl asked.

" Madam na true talk o!, we never see this kind of face here before! " another sales girl seconded.

" you people should relax, anything that they want just serve them, they will surely pay. Don't you people trust me any more, i'm Madam ' point and kill ' nobody can drink here and not pay. " she boasted.

" Madam where the drink nah! " James shouted from outside. The little meeting inside came to a halt as they rushed to go and attend to them.

After everything the bill was brought to them. Everything totalled eighteen thousand naira. They paid without complaining and left the bar, walking towards their destination.

The night was far spent, moreover it was a saturday night.
They approached their mansion and went to one of the rooms. Without wasting time, they moved into the business of the day, that is scrafing.

Early on sunday morning, one of the girls woke up and and woke the other one in a hurry.
They discovered that they were stark naked and that they were not in any mansion but inside an abandoned luxurious bus.
The first girl saw her pant hanging on one of the window in the bus, while the other one saw hers under one of the seats in the bus.

They quietly searched for their clothes and saw them outside the bus in different directions.
They quickly and quietly put on their clothes and went inside the bus. They searched the trousers of James and Peter and made away with all the money that were available while the two guys were still sleeping peacefully though they were naked.

TBC........

2 Likes

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by dammygoody(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Officially signing in boss.

Well done.
Hope this will not disturb the flow of updates on the other thread?

1 Like

Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Franasoan: Present sir,,am following
you are most welcome.
dammygoody: Officially signing in boss. Well done.
Hope this will not disturb the flow of
updates on the other thread?
welcome sir, i will try my best to meet up with the two. Moreover this one is a short story.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Donfamous(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
This boss has never disappointed. Me with his stories.
Wish I can re-read, church runs and d second one(forgotten d title)
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by codedbaby(f): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
kingphilip:
I think I'll sit beside u in dis one to enjoy with ub
just bring ur own join am
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by kingphilip(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
codedbaby:
just bring ur own join am
k dear
like one tipper abi more or
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Donfamous: This boss has never disappointed. Me with his stories.
Wish I can re-read, church runs and d second one(forgotten d title)
thank you sir. The second one was " IN PUR$UIT OF EXCELLENCE ""
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by codedbaby(f): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=kingphilip]
k dear
like one tipper abi more or [/quote
Ahhhhh tipper ke? u wan make jedijedi kill u. thank God say u be man. me sorry for ur waist oooo. plenti sugar no go make u active . hmmmm. just advising u
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by codedbaby(f): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=kingphilip]
k dear
like one tipper abi more or [/quote/]
Ahhhhh tipper ke? u wan make jedijedi kill u. thank God say u be man. me sorry for ur waist oooo. plenti sugar no go make u active . hmmmm. just advising u
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Donfamous(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
ESIXLOVE: thank you sir. The second one was " IN PUR$UIT OF EXCELLENCE ""
yh. But hope d stories are saved somewhere sha?
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by ESIXLOVE: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Donfamous: yh. But hope d stories are saved somewhere sha?
the backup file were save in my gmail. But gmail blocked the account. So the backup file is also gone.
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by Aipete2(f): 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmm, Lolz. Nice work sir plz come n continue oh
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by kingphilip(m): 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=codedbaby][/quote] undecided
na for u now babe na just one wrap I de chop
Re: == A Thief In The Church == ( A Short Story ) by codedbaby(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
kingphilip: undecided
na for u now babe na just one wrap I de chop
u Berta take another wrap and a glass of "love portion" to wash it down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / It Started With A Kiss. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.