Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria (2029 Views)

Learn Simple Steps on how To Design your own Forum / 10 Free Ways To Get More Traffic On Your Blog / 7 Basic Steps On How To Blog From Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria by DeYizY(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Most new bloggers quit,because of low traffic on their site. This may be because they do not follow these simple tips. There is many ways which you can use to increase your traffic. The main recommendation increasing visitors is usingfacebook and twitter. Now I am going to tell some tips which you can use in increasing the traffic to your site. This tips are effective for getting traffic to a new blog.
1) Link sharing on Facebook and Twitter:Facebookis the most famous social networking site,being free to use gives you a lot of advantages. Facebook has many functions and features like Joining or creating groups and creating pages which you can share your links on and will definitely increase traffic to your blog.
Twitteralso a very famous social network that can also help you to increase the visitors on your blog by sharing your links and put trending hash tags with them to make more people than your followers alone see your link.
2) Commenting in top blogs: Try commenting in other blogs and you are indirectly dropping a backlink that can help improve your pagerank in search engines.
3) Write genuine and detailed articles: Content is what will make a visitor want to come back or not. I know its every bloggers joy to see same set of people come back over again. Good content is also good for seo when search engines findout that people are revisiting your post they tend to rank you higher.
4) SEO your blog: Many people do not know about search engine optimization (SEO). But SEO is very important for a good site or blog. You should try to focus on the keywords, description, meta description etc.
Here are some tips to get you a reasonable amount of traffic to your blog, but if you run a company or promotional blog I suggest you try running online campaigns for the blog. Hope my tips were useful.
Re: Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria by elsevier(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
I WILL SHOW YOU THE SECRET SNEAKY BACKDOOR IN TO GOOGLE FAST WITH FREE PRESS RELEASES.

Do you have a product, website or something you want to get blasted out on the internet fast?

Get TOP placements at Google with huge Traffic in record-breaking time instead of having to wait for weeks.

I know this because I've proved it and I am going to show you a real quick, recent examples of it.

For more call: +234-803-879-2998

This is really sneaky stuff... prepare to be shocked!
Re: Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria by venus15: 7:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Nice guide to increase traffic for our website. For my website traffic, I choose SEO technique. SEO is the best one to increase traffic for any kind of website. It gives high quality traffic for our website. And, I got SEO service from TuckTail.com here they provide Search engine visibility service which bring traffic to my website. Here they provide you One-click submission of your site in many search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and AOL etc... and they also provide Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.

1 Like

Re: Easy Steps On How To Get More Traffic To Your Blog In Nigeria by Lordvactus(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Let us make your website rank No.1 on Google search engines such as the picture u see below. N.B : Only for interested persons having issues with their website and don't see their posts on Google! Scammers would be recorded and numbers forwarded to the NFIU,EFCC and NIA.
Interested persons for this service should call/WhatsApp: 2348050379452 or email: admin@globalupdates.net

(1) (Reply)

Nextplus: Get A Free US Phone Number / Naija And US Adsense Account For Sale 7k Each / Who Is Stealing Who- Www.antigravityinc.com (bellanaija.com) Or Nairathemes.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.