Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53837 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2014
YourCrush: Did u check ur HIV status after then? Just asking
I neva slept with her
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dechandel(f): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Beennkumar:
I'm sorry too.

I'm good and you? smiley

I'm about to make breakfast for us. wink
I'm ok
Breakfast? smiley
So sweet kiss

Lets go over to the bar
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by paragwua: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2014
o boy not every girl stearing at you wants to woo you....one day at a seminer this girl was stearing at me all through the meeting... Mehn i was like feeling sweet in me... So i started positioning my self so she can talk to me... But that one na no way... I waited till the end... I even approuch her my self and ask her number.. And she said no.. Chai i won die that day
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Men (not boys) are like snake, they don't eat dead preys, they prefer to kill the prey they want to eatsmiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Mars88(m): 7:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Never wooed a girl, they always do

PS: I nor fine, not yet rich, not yet famous.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Eberex(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Yeah even presently there is this chick who is also part of Gym and Aerobics class I do attend. She is always making side comments to get my attention during the class. Once in a while she would offer to give me a lift after work-out. I'm yet to give her the attention she is looing for i.e. asking for her number, pin or where she stays.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lmao...I don't really woo like can you be my boyfriend...
...but I have walked up to really cute guys and asked for their names/numbers/pins

So...lemme complete the story. There was this guy den in sch, I was in final year - he was in his second yr. Everytime the guy sees me, he will be looking @ me like a mumu. I figured out he fancies me but bc of the class difference he was scared.
I walked up to him one day...mehn...CJ was shy...he kept on looking up/down. He became a very good friend...used to walk me home and take me for lunch. grin...I liked it - I like walking with fine boiz...lol

I forgot to mention the fact that I really liked him...my friends kept telling me that I was falling their hand by associating with a junior -lil did they know I was older than him with just '11 days'.
I had to really friendzone him by my second semester. Some really bad guys in my dept (that were unsuccessful in dating me)started harassing him thinking we were dating - I confronted the ones I could. @ a point I just gave the guy space...I wouldn't have forgiven myself if any1 hurt him.
friendzone me for wat? Girl we go finish am.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by YourCrush: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: I neva slept with her
Better
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2014
i remember way back after secondary school, while waiting for admission. There was this very cute cousin's friend who wouldn't stop making obvious passes as me, Sometimes while hanging out in front of our house, she would come and literally ask that i walk her to her house, an offer i am always eager to turn down. she later became very desperate about it

And my sisters and cousins would make jest of me afterward that i was inexperienced, with no clue on how to date a girl.
And i would spend hours bragging about my escapades and "runs" in school and how i used to date 3 girls, all lies...lol

i did not give in for just one reason, she used to help her parent fetch charcoal across the street in wheel barrows.
and i didn't want people pointing at her while push saying "look, thats his girlfriend"

lol. how lame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 7:49am On Sep 30, 2014
aaronson: First off,I don't like saying this cus it would be sounding like I'm blowing my own trumpet and cocky but the day I believed I'm goodlooking was the day a gay walked up to me and told me I'm handsome,goosshhh I was surprised o boy anytime I see the guy I dey dodge...well mine goes thus,in second school precisely jss2 a girl called me to an empty class and told me she likes me,she thought of me anytime she was at home and I'm as handsome like her brother,mind you this girl is always used as the queen of yellow house,fair beauty no single blemish,God your boy shame oooooo sotey if I see the babe I go dey hide,my friends noticed anytime she comes around I disappear when they got the hint,see yabbing and teasing but I regret sha,fast forward to SS1,we was in same commercial class and she was the assistant class rep,I was notorious in class she would write names of noise makers,write the names of all my friends even my seat partner but my name wouldn't be on the list everytime,I often go aggressive on her cus we was classmates then so I wasn't shy,she would be the first to break the ice,this girl loves me I know but acting dumb cus I knew many other girls were also showing green light,mariah left our school SS2 and I regretted not reciprocating her love,fast forward to university last semester UNIBEN,if you attended uniben you would know how students stand around the corridor of classes upstairs at faculty waiting for their lecture to commence while some would be in class joking,I was standing agaist the protector looking downstairs,looking at refined beauties downstairs and the potentials they got front and back suddenly a lady tapped me and I turned and looked,she was just smiling and said,pls lend me your phone I did,she punched in her number and gave me,me too I was smiling like mumu cus the whole thing was amusing to me,till date I pray make I call ooooooo,almost all girls in my dept gives me greenlight on daily basis but there is one am about accepting her green light,her dad is a politician in ekiti,make I follow chop govt money small.

Sorry buh u aren't "so" cute na.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by lastorn212: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2014
grin all d g.f dat i ave had,s by wooing me..
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ibietela2(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2014
DailyNews: Lol, funny topic. But this is kiss and tell and its not good, pls avoid it.

From the things I have been experiencing, I really respect ladies for being able to control themselves and make a decision to date one guy cos its not easy when u have numerous guys coming to ask u out as a lady; especially d pretty ones.

But I don't know if its the way guys are wired or sth- when a guy get numerous ladies showing interest in him directly or indirectly, it makes him get confused, scared and nervous, especially if u are....and matured.

My experience on this is becoming numerous, and its kinda scary cos u don't even know what they are after- looks, your little change, blasphemy/blackmail, planned mission or just to test your level of morality.

To exposed/spoilt teenage boys, its fun to have girls chasing after them n wooing them- I had enough of it back then as a teenager, but to an adult guy or man who has approached marital age n has some qualities most ladies desire in a hubby, its always scary n makes u become suspicious of ladies in general!

The best thing that can happen to any guy or what most mature guys pray for is to get a YES from at least 95% of ladies they chase/woo/toast and not being chased by women.

Pls ladies, don't woo a guy directly, instead find his interest and give him enough glaring green light to bait him n lure him into doing the direct wooing.

If u just came across him in a situation u guys won't meet again, make your green light glaring via- a hi, charming smile (all men melt @the smile of a strange pretty woman towards themsmiley), etc. If he fails to respond, sorry, move on he isn't into u or he's shy n can't handle the attention.

Pls n pls don't woo any mature guy directly cos it will most likely not end well.

Give him glaring green lights but pls when he follows ur green light and makes the move, don't go forming hard-to-get cos most mature guys will be pissed off n may end up disliking u forever! Flow with him when he makes move after your green lighting but don't form hard-to-get and make things difficult for him, my little advice.

But then, guys pls avoid kiss and tell, its a ridiculous act to do!! Stop bragging about ladies that wooed u or those u had affairs with, it speaks ill of u as a guy and makes u loose charm/respect, pls desist from any form of kiss-and-tell.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2014
almost all the girls I've dated were the ones to woo me. its kinda fun buh sometimes I wonder if its spiritual. I meet a gurl today and next week, she's telling me how she has fallen in love wit me
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Eberex(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect: almost all the girls I've dated were the ones to woo me. its kinda fun buh sometimes I wonder if its spiritual. I meet a gurl today and next week, she's telling me how she has fallen in love wit me

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Beennkumar(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
dechandel:
I'm ok
Breakfast? smiley
So sweet kiss

Lets go over to the bar
Yes dear. smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by happykidArotiba(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
av I ever wooed a gal? its diers to do! cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
i'm here bro...

Howdy?
this guy, u don't dissappoint at the mentioning of ur name.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by kenex4ever(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2014
omosiano: I dnt like telling dis story becus till nw I regret it....it was when I first got to lag...I was so friendly with all my neigbours...I was always d first to wake...sweep evrywhere....dis make evrybody like me d more....but dere was dis partical gal that make me uneasy...she is very free wit me...becos of her I nw started wakin up late becos we usually talk till abt 2am....den one particular day she ask me if I had a gf.....I jus couldn't reply cos I do...but I dnt want to lose our friendship....I jus told her why she asked....she jus smiled....abt 2wks lata...as if she was plannin it....dere was no body in d compound....so d gal went to take a bath...after bathin she came straight to my room askin 4 cream.....(A gal askin for crm)....I jus gave her thinkin she will take it to their rm....but to my utmost suprise dis gal remove her towel and started creamin in frnt of me.....me jus stood dere as if ve jus seen a ghost....didn't move or talk.....manhood started warnin me...jus quickly ran out of d room....wen I saw her comin out....couldn't luk her in d face and she also didn't say anytin.....since dat day she does nt talk abt anytin relatin to romance wit me
U need not regret it anymore bro, u don't know whether she has STD since u r likely nt 2 have any CD due to d urgent nature of d gift.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Eberex:
lolz. dude, u didn't even let my post land b4 u attacked it. u b military? anyways, ah ain't lying. 5 out of 6 girls ah dated asked me out first. all ah nid is just to spend a lil time wit her nd she'll start getting butterflies in her stomach

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Kirinwa:

Maybe she truly loves you. Just be friends with her for now. Who knows? You are not yet married.
for sure, we r friends now, but friends wit benefit grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Dcholeric: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2014
sauceny:

If we continue to dey lie giv ourselves, na who go con tell us d truth¿...Deris God ooOh!
sometimes am suprise by the way people think
what do I gain by telling lies on a faceless forum? girls or what?
let me tell you somthing I don't give a damn about the physical ones I see, do you thing I will come here to fool myself like you guys who open tread to woo a girl?
and even if I was telling lies ,can't you just tell your own lies or tell the truth, because you don't have a girl doesn't mean everyone is like you.
I see guys like of you everyday trying to dispose anyguy that says anything about himself, but I don't understand why when it doesn't hurt you in anyway, not unless you feel jealous or inferior grin
sorry guy this is the last I will quote you
don't have the time for silly argument
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2014
Xtarxhyne gud morning
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2014
born2fuck: all those who tried with me,did not fail my dick, You disappoint me; those type won't say no to sex.
lollll believe me, she didn't escape that one..
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Brite02(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
this thread brings back old memories.
i was a victim grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Xtarxhyne gud morning
egbonnnnnn ... Thumbs up for this topic... Ma 1st page comment don earn "15" LIKES and still counting grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 3coins(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin
so,you get junior sister?shocked. . . . Gimmi her numb grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ekwemzy2014(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Won't like it 2 happen 2me...I will just start running shocked
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Yinkagbo(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*

*10000facts* thumpsup to u bro
When I was in skul I did asked a girl to help me to speak with her friend because I like that her friend but the gurl told me why am I disturbing myself when the girl I sent her to is not even looking at my side,that what about her that is she not good enough.....that was how I shifted my plan A to plan B...started dating the gurl and will brokeup when d gurl abandon me and started dating my friend.....the point here is that I love her so much and I av forgotten how I met her,very disheartening experience.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Some guys really had it good sha,I wonder why I neva got that lucky cry
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Xtarxhyne gud morning
Morning bae....How r u?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ShakurM(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
chibwike: Bro its too early for that, good morning
Good morning undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School / 70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.