Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) (11444 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. / Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by born2boink(m): 2:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Adeoba10: At ur age, u never born, n ur breast don fall like d wall of Jericho.... Chaiii... God dey
hahahaha hope say the toto no go even deep self like well self
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Adeoba10(m): 2:09am On Sep 29, 2014
born2fuck: hahahaha hope say the toto no go even deep self like well self
Ore, her Toto get users pass Facebook.
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Ekiseme(m): 2:25am On Sep 29, 2014
born2fuck: hahahaha hope say the toto no go even deep self like well self
na only God go save your soul...born2perish
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by ZERKNICHTER(m): 2:26am On Sep 29, 2014
MissYuzedo: I knows am sexy and u wish am your human

haha dat troll attempt

5 Likes

Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Ekiseme(m): 2:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Adeoba10:
Ore, her Toto get users pass Facebook.
too dry,think of her as your sister before typing this nonsense
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by free2ryhme: 2:50am On Sep 29, 2014

rubbish

na person pic u dey post for here
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 29, 2014

your boobs don fall so soon?

lmao troll, you only wish to be her
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Hahahah hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha!
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Adeoba10(m): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Ekiseme: too dry,think of her as your sister before typing this nonsense
Choi... Wia d invitation wey I take invite u?
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by tomiobj(m): 3:31am On Sep 29, 2014
ZERKNICHTER:

haha dat troll attempt
what app did you use for that
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Extom(m): 4:10am On Sep 29, 2014
omokab: When last have you go for your medical checkup?I don't know why patrick sawyer can't have handshake with somebody like you before he pass on so that Nigeria can use you for experiment.Nonsense
Sometimes, we say the right words, but our "verbal reasoning" has ulterior motives. cry
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by lepasharon(f): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Get a smaller bra size tongue
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by rezzy: 4:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Why the bra? U for just nakèd
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by fr3do(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2014
Bweast embarassed
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2014
benromeo39: lol, sweetheart, if u are trying to make the guys succumb coz u are showing off ur tits, try again. You are not bad, but prettiest? I'm sure I can even contest with you even if I'm a guy. #justsaying
even if you're a gay .... #justsaying
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by sseunth(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2014
nice boobs tho.....

how much per nyt abeg
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Uchwilliam(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2014
I tink u are cute but ur threads and post are tarnishing ur image.lukin at ur pix dont tink u are as bad as u make urself on nairaland,i think u jus wana be popular on nairaland.bu y not choose sth positive or average?
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Jerryolumide(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2014
MissYuzedo: I knows am sexy and u wish am your [b]human[\b]
my sister y nt go to skul nd stop disturbing urslf abt being sexy??
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by born2boink(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Ekiseme: na only God go save your soul...born2perish
wetin you sabbi? Dem don put breast for your mouth, you don dey talk rubbish

1 Like

Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by AYOUNG(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Ekiseme(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Adeoba10:
Choi... Wia d invitation wey I take invite u?
pheeew
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Ekiseme(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2014
born2fuck: wetin you sabbi? Dem don put breast for your mouth, you don dey talk rubbish
i sabi say you dey kolo
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by wiseass: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Na okpo she be pure and simple therefore she's suffering from okporiasis a disease of the mind
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by ZERKNICHTER(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2014
tomiobj: what app did you use for that

google reverse picture surch
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Ghost01(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
See marketing.*
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by amiskurie(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Are u Ghanaian op?
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by umoski1(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2014
See as u dey murder english grin....tell us d koko..u be okpo and how much be your money?

#TeamTimeNoDey
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
Chimax15: even if you're a gay .... #justsaying
who is this attention seeking mugu? Them too many for nairaland.
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by reachome(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
ASHAWO!!!!!! Oni sekuse omokekere
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2014
benromeo39: who is this attention seeking mugu? Them too many for nairaland.
have seen ur payback at the other thread
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by sleekpro(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Many of you guy insulting will not think twice to #bang her if given the slitess chance!

If I se her me I no mind oo!
Unless she be cripple!
Re: I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) by BreezyRita(f): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
You knows abi Well let me tell you something else you should knows:: GET A LIFE.!!
And while at it, try to make your grammar sexier.gringrin
Human ko, mutant abi alien ni!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.