Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, (3906 Views)

The Ethnocentric Pmb: I Weep For My Fatherland / Election Results With Pictures / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by manuch(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Donald Etiebet, Lucky Igbinadion, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha & Tom Ikimi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by nnadychuks(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
wait mah bring drum make you cry put

11 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by hybridtm(m): 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
All dis people....no just fit die for one air crash

14 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by HisSexcellency(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
I weep for nigeria anytime i see youths (leaders of tomorrow) hiding behind a computer to post crap on nairaland forming patriotism.

17 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by oduastates: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Don Etiebet : Abuja thief
Tom ikimi : Abuja thief

Lucky /alams : local thief turn ABUJA thief.

9 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by redsun(m): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Alpha chimps. Can anybody explain what the new planet of the ape movie is all about. Can a Blackman ever reconnect to his lost glory and rule his destiny once again?

2 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
oduastates: Don Etiebet : Abuja thief
Tom ikimi : Abuja thief

Lucky /alams : local thief turn ABUJA thief.
tom ikimi is now Abuja thief?
When he was an Apc chieftain he is not Abuja thief?
Apc hypocrisy and selective judgment will kill una!!!!

17 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by davo3286: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Op, why u dey cry naa? Eiyaa...sori no cry again u hear?

1 Like

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by oduastates: 2:46am On Sep 29, 2014
VICTORCIZA: tom ikimi is now Abuja thief?
Whether APC or PDP .he has always been a crook.can you not open your eyes and see how APC got rid of him .

5 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by Dibiachukwu: 2:57am On Sep 29, 2014

3 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by arresa: 3:51am On Sep 29, 2014

....but APC was glad to get rid of him and crooked and corrupt PDP was glad to have him hence becoming your equally corrupt and crooks loving president's best friend..

Try again...

4 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by arresa: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1742388_bypm6qciqaajuxg_jpega619649c9d6ade7d58882fc45806ed84

Congregation and amalgamation crooks, convicts and international fugitives with the president and chief law enforcement officer in attendance..

What a sad shame...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

....but APC was glad to get rid of him and crooked and corrupt PDP was glad to have him hence becoming your equally corrupt and crooks loving president's best friend..

Try again...
dry!
you are not making sense

1 Like

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by ifaoni(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2014
well, lets beg God. check my signature 4 ur cheap datas.
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by DONGOYARO1: 6:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Barawo

1 Like

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by DIYTechnologies: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2014
There is no peace, says the Lord, for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by jacqo: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Youth dey protest for better democracy in a developed world like Hong Kong, wat are we doing my fellow youth?

2 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by priscaoge(f): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Op pls weep me a Lagoon undecided undecided.
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by Janeify(f): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Dibiachukwu: There is one thing worst than a dead man. It is a slave. Nigerians are slaves.
that you are a slave doesn't mean that others are.don't generalize it,you are not our mouthpiece...thanks

1 Like

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by ionsman: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2014
After e wipe you out......slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by Ghost01(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Cry, thy beloved OP! As for me, eye don dry. Naija na whack!
Anyone with the slightest sense of history would've known that a tiger changes not its stripes. Ikimi will always be Ikimi, there nothing anyone can do 'bout it. I remember watching the man's birthday party on tv not too long ago, and the way he was carrying his pot belly about created a very funny picture. grin grin grin
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by Dibiachukwu: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by rattlesnake(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Mrs Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

very orgly woman undecided
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by Goandie: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2014
HisSexcellency: I weep for nigeria anytime i see youths (leaders of tomorrow) hiding behind a computer to post crap on nairaland forming patriotism.

Pot kalin d kettle black.
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by mickyarams: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2014
Nigeria was dead a long time ago. We live in an artificial hopeless state with hopeless leaders who only care about themselves.

The Nigerian mentality is to beat a bread thief to death and worship a pot bellied 4cktard that has stolen billions.

Most Nigerians are equally as bad and corrupt as their leaders and if they had the chance will loot money just like them.

2 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by PAINGAIN: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2014
The question they r asking naija youths is this " what'cha gonna do about us and our likes?" Naija youths oya answer.
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by mickyarams: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
PAINGAIN: The question they r asking naija youths is this " what'cha gonna do about us and our likes?" Naija youths oya answer.

Nigerian youths are watching nollywood and are in churches and mosques donating money for another private jet and hoping God will come down and do what they're supposed to do themselves.

3 Likes

Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by HisSexcellency(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Goandie:

Pot kalin d kettle black.
thanks man, just wanted u 2 knw dat all that "weep for nigeria" story line is outdated and sayin it doesnt make u any patriotic
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by olempe(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
arresa: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1742388_bypm6qciqaajuxg_jpega619649c9d6ade7d58882fc45806ed84

Congregation and amalgamation crooks, convicts and international fugitives with the president and chief law enforcement office in attendance..

What a sad shame...
GBAM!!!
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by centjamie(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2014
Janeify: that you are a slave doesn't mean that others are.don't generalize it,you are not our mouthpiece...thanks
Lol
Re: With Pictures Like This, I Weep For Nigeria, by MORNDEW(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
jacqo: Youth dey protest for better democracy in a developed world like Hong Kong, wat are we doing my fellow youth?
We ar here typing to support dis criminals to continu to rule us. Many who their mothers cant get good meal no good water, light and road. Yet they come here to show hw their conscience hv been swalowed by dogs. Imagine saying coruption hv been rduced by 50% and many were supporting such nonsense. I wish dem d ills of dis Nation. Fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Politics: Nyesom Wike Disqualified / Church Offers Free Beer During Services To Attract New Members / Photo Of Shekau Walking Freely In Abuja Cause Internet Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.