Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? (2902 Views)

Three Things That Pisses Most Guyz Off Most In A Lady / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / What Do Women Do, That Pisses You Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'll get the dice rolling

Leaving the toilet seat up
Hanging up the phone while I'm still talking
Sharing our intimacy with friends

I'll stop there for now grin
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Not returning the favour during intimacy. Nagging me about how her friends boyfriend just bought her a new z10 bb for her I just feel shity about the rest aint saying no more
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by menix(m): 12:32am On Sep 29, 2014
Naggin sumz it up 4 mii..
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2014
samflexxy: Not returning the favour during intimacy. Nagging me about how her friends boyfriend just bought her a new z10 bb for her I just feel shity about the rest aint saying no more

Returning what favour? No be you enjoy am pass? grin
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2014
menix: Naggin sumz it up 4 mii..
What you term nagging, she terms conversing wink it all depends on the angle you view it grin
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

Returning what favour? No be you enjoy am pass? grin
mouth action b.j so u r one of those girls that think men enjoy sex than women ?
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2014
I love it when a woman acts civilised even when upset... It ticks me off when I see a woman walk round the house with just a wrapper... wtf... na village?

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 12:52am On Sep 29, 2014
samflexxy: mouth action b.j so u r one of those girls that think men enjoy sex than women ?

I always return THAT favour wink 9 times out of ten, most men do tbh, it takes a strong man to satisfy me grin
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 12:53am On Sep 29, 2014
krispycash: I love it when a woman acts civilised even when upset... It ticks me off when I see a woman walk round the house with just a wrapper... wtf... na village?

hahaha you go fear na, queens english when in a brawl, but who wears wrapper in this day and age though grin
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 29, 2014
Back then, not returning my calls and feeling recalcitrant to pick. But that's memory now.
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2014
chukwuma101: Back then, not returning my calls and feeling recalcitrant to pick. But that's memory now.

ahh thats one thing i cant stand either, but my boyfriend doesnt do this, my ex used to, i guess thats one of the reasons hes now an ex grin
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

I always return THAT favour wink 9 times out of ten, most men do tbh, it takes a strong man to satisfy me grin
heheheheh you must be a pro in bed but hope ur curent man is plsing you
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Princessmel(f): 1:38am On Sep 29, 2014
samflexxy: heheheheh you must be a pro in bed but hope ur curent man is plsing you
he wont be current if he wasnt sweety wink grin

1 Like

Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 29, 2014
She's too beautiful for my liking.

That pisses me off.

I want a lady looks like obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Psalmpy(m): 2:10am On Sep 29, 2014
I dont have i g.friend so....?
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by fightforchange1(f): 2:12am On Sep 29, 2014
My old indian fijian bf...was so freaking annoying....all he did was given unwanted advice!
I just wanted to choke him...
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by CuteMaro(m): 4:40am On Sep 29, 2014
Always insecure... thinks m dating every gal I speak to. lol, sumtyms It's cool, but sumtyms pisses me off
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by menix(m): 9:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:
What you term nagging, she terms conversing wink it all depends on the angle you view it grin

Conversin watin??
Dis galz can Nag!!! Nd trust mii wen u start nd after repeated warning, I start avoidin u until nofin exist btw us.
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
His insecurity and its getting to a point where I feel he's stalking me.
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by fightforchange1(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
And now that weve broken up .... hes e-stalking me.
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by fightforchange1(f): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Telling me i was going to fail school.

Calling me dumb..

Saying that i say stupid things.
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by sexylogan(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

Interesting...
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by cupidFlint(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
fightforchange1: Telling me i was going to fail school.

Calling me dumb..

For real, he says all these to you?
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yomieluv: She's too beautiful for my liking.

That pisses me off.

I want a lady looks like obasanjo.
eyah...lucky dude. tongue
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
fightforchange1: Telling me i was going to fail school.

Calling me dumb..

excuse me please undecided how old are you?
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by fflamingo(m): 12:57am On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: 7ffaf13e
I know you are fuckingly màd. You be guy, you come dey find mugun. Your pin self f9

1 Like

Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by amakufrancis(m): 1:38am On Sep 30, 2014
nothing actually
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by CashNaira96: 2:03am On Sep 30, 2014
He is an introvert, a Nerd! You know what that means
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by fightforchange1(f): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2014
cupidFlint: For real, he says all these to you?

Yea, he did. Thats y hes by himself. ..
He was looking for somebody talk crazy to I guess?
Fool!
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by fightforchange1(f): 2:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Nobleval: excuse me please undecided how old are you?

27! Why??
Re: Things Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Does That Pisses You Off? by Chimezie198(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2014
runz.
tried to make her change which is nt easy.
its just like fetching water with basket.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex / Guys: What Can Cause You To Cry? / Ur Candid Opinion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.