Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Complexities Of Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complexities Of Relationships (13997 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by phemmy88(m): 5:14am On Oct 02, 2014
OP IS VERY RIGHT HERE..... The irony of the situation is that..... The girl u like a lot won't give a damn about you while u don't give a damn about the ones that truly care for you ....this life sef angry

3 Likes

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Desdola(m): 5:16am On Oct 02, 2014
life comes with experience. The best is to go into relationship with ur brain and determine what u want of it
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Deesick7(m): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2014
U kinda make sense but i can almost assure u dat 90% of d ppl dat will read dis thread will be like f*ck dis sh*t cos d ladies dnt want to hear d hard truths n d guyz r not interested too much in any serious relationship talk cos we all want to feel like players.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Godfullsam(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2014
Relationship is complex so is life.... Btw am tired of relationship stuff.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Kunlexic(m): 5:40am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't have what to say but just to thief space
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by san316(m): 5:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Na wa o. BreezyRita. Do u like Pitarita? I mean potato chips
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Elnino4ladies: 6:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Summary pls!
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Tosinville(m): 6:30am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: About 90% of single ladies would wish that the relationship they get into is SERIOUS.
While. about 90% of guys are not yet ready for marriage, hence wouldn't entertain the thought of engaging in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS. .......

.For a man to get ready for marriage, he must be convinced within himself (Without external influence) that IT IS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN. By then,

* He must have had a steady income

* He must have had a good arrangement for his own apartment. To Mention A Few.

Now, since most young men are not ready for marriage (For diverse reasons), this still does not stop them from going into relationships. Now, with the mind-set of NOT BEING READY FOR MARRIAGE, these guys can only 'sincerely' sustain AN ORDINARY RELATIoNSHIP. But most ladies see ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP as a waste of their time. Infact,If a lady discovers that her relationship is ORDINARY and leading to no-where,She would most likely quit. Unless, she decides to stay put

*for the MONEY.*for the mind-blowing INTIMACY.

*for the guy's beauty or prestige

*to cover for her loneliness.

*to solve miscellaneous needs. Etc Most ladies that become overly materialistic in their relationships do so on realizing that the relationship was actually leading to no-where. Hence, they decide to suck the guy dry. A deed that a lady that is convinced of her VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP would rarely do. It is because of these above facts that SOME guys pretend to have plans for their girlfriends, when truly in their heart of hearts, they are actually on AN ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP with their girls.

*This is why heartbreaks would not Stop.

*This is why some "very sincere guys" that know these facts avoid SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS (Or as they say, Avoid Commitments) so as not to hurt ladies.

*This is why most single guys go for RUNS GIRLS, as against lying to ladies about their true feelings and plans for them.

One may ask: How Then Can A Lady Know If Her Guy Is Serious or Not.

ANSWER:- You may never know unless it becomes obvious to you. Some guys don't like going for RUNS GIRLS...*And still, they re always in need of sex partners...*And still, they tend to feel lonely without an EXCLUSIVE girlfriend. THESE TYPE OF GUYS WOULD SPEND, SACRIFICE, PRETEND AND LIE PERFECTLY TO HAVE A WOMAN OF THEIR CHOICE.

Some ladies know this, hence, they have imbibed the tactic of DENYING THEIR MAN, SEX TILL MARRIAGE as a way to protect themselves from these kinda guys. The disadvantage of this policy however, is that the THE GENUINE GUYS THAT WOULD REALLY WANT TO MARRY YOU WOULD STILL WANT SEX.and a 'No' from you to them would suggest to them that there may be something about your sexlife that you re hiding... Hence, you risk losing them.

In the end,Loneliness would take over the scene. If you re a lady and you have a guy working things with you seriously towards walking down the aisle,Then Lucky Are You. The same applies to the guys too. Relationships are just too complex.It is a necessary dilemma that we must all pass through..........
whoa! This is fabulous, OP you write this yourself or its copy n paste?lol.... This is exactly what's happening about 9ja relationships.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by olaboy001(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2014
True yearn
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: About 90% of single ladies would wish that the relationship they get into is SERIOUS.
While. about 90% of guys are not yet ready for marriage, hence wouldn't entertain the thought of engaging in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS. .......

.For a man to get ready for marriage, he must be convinced within himself (Without external influence) that IT IS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN. By then,

* He must have had a steady income

* He must have had a good arrangement for his own apartment. To Mention A Few.

Now, since most young men are not ready for marriage (For diverse reasons), this still does not stop them from going into relationships. Now, with the mind-set of NOT BEING READY FOR MARRIAGE, these guys can only 'sincerely' sustain AN ORDINARY RELATIoNSHIP. But most ladies see ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP as a waste of their time. Infact,If a lady discovers that her relationship is ORDINARY and leading to no-where,She would most likely quit. Unless, she decides to stay put

*for the MONEY.*for the mind-blowing INTIMACY.

*for the guy's beauty or prestige

*to cover for her loneliness.

*to solve miscellaneous needs. Etc Most ladies that become overly materialistic in their relationships do so on realizing that the relationship was actually leading to no-where. Hence, they decide to suck the guy dry. A deed that a lady that is convinced of her VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP would rarely do. It is because of these above facts that SOME guys pretend to have plans for their girlfriends, when truly in their heart of hearts, they are actually on AN ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP with their girls.

*This is why heartbreaks would not Stop.

*This is why some "very sincere guys" that know these facts avoid SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS (Or as they say, Avoid Commitments) so as not to hurt ladies.

*This is why most single guys go for RUNS GIRLS, as against lying to ladies about their true feelings and plans for them.

One may ask: How Then Can A Lady Know If Her Guy Is Serious or Not.

ANSWER:- You may never know unless it becomes obvious to you. Some guys don't like going for RUNS GIRLS...*And still, they re always in need of sex partners...*And still, they tend to feel lonely without an EXCLUSIVE girlfriend. THESE TYPE OF GUYS WOULD SPEND, SACRIFICE, PRETEND AND LIE PERFECTLY TO HAVE A WOMAN OF THEIR CHOICE.

Some ladies know this, hence, they have imbibed the tactic of DENYING THEIR MAN, SEX TILL MARRIAGE as a way to protect themselves from these kinda guys. The disadvantage of this policy however, is that the THE GENUINE GUYS THAT WOULD REALLY WANT TO MARRY YOU WOULD STILL WANT SEX.and a 'No' from you to them would suggest to them that there may be something about your sexlife that you re hiding... Hence, you risk losing them.

In the end,Loneliness would take over the scene. If you re a lady and you have a guy working things with you seriously towards walking down the aisle,Then Lucky Are You. The same applies to the guys too. Relationships are just too complex.It is a necessary dilemma that we must all pass through..........
Ur writeup makes sense,bt hw did u come abt it
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by chenypat(f): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2014
samflexxy: So true nice facts infact does ladies that use the no sex till marriage line usually stay single and die single
a big fat lie, do not deceive the ladies pls

1 Like

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by promisingstar(f): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2014
Complex indeed..just following
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by dre11(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2014
This ur post reminds me of those times of surulere……… which was our mothers time
But ladies of nowadays are of olorunshogo
And the economic bwahahaha added to it.....

So its kinder makes relationship complex and its this complexity that makes the puzzle of marriage ............... Scaring sometimes
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by divineRx(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2014
it is na wa
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Heart2heart(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
[size=18pt]IS SEX THE ONLY THING WOMEN CAN OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP? IF IT IS THEN LITTLE WONDER THEY ARE SEEN AS PIECE OF SHIT..[/size]
samflexxy: So true nice facts infact does ladies that use the no sex till marriage line usually stay single and die single

1 Like

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by 100Cents: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2014
#Team NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE.

Story, the girl go leave you..
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Missmossy(f): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2014
No wonder they say the truth is bitter which is indeed very correct. So many guys are dumbstruck as to what to commentcheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by flylykace: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Comment loading.............

Yes verily verily I said unto him/her

Wisdom shall never depart from the mind/mouth of the wise thinker/speaker

But @op what do u want us to do?
Should we become 'kayzayer'(ladies) or we should 'marry' even when not ready(men)
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Sicozone(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2014
I've always loved short and direct stuffs like this........You make sense jare!!! A complete summary!!!
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Nice write up dere babe, its rily complex been in a rel not kids rel. But matured ones dats supposed to lead to marriage, sometymes u try all to please d guy nd he just doesn't appreciate u, den u get tired nd u quit, wen he s charms on u r worn out, he comes running after u, but u r obviously ova him, like were was his mind den. I've seen it happen a lot, relationships can be rily complex
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by lharstborn(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2014
OP you are so on point!.. Relationships in this part of the world is entwined in intricacies and manipulations. The best option is make person enter relationship with both eyes opened and if possible seff carry magnifying glasses join put. No be only love dey make relationship work oo.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by flylykace: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2014
You see, marriage has no Expiring Date, people putting safety precautions especially men in marriage

Sometimes what we see/hear from married ones and what we see from singles make us believe the sweetness and the bitterness of marriage so why not take our dear time.

Living with somebody totally different from you in the name of marriage is something one have to study with time and graduate with care in order to sustain, maintain, control and enjoy the togetherness involve in marriage
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
legendsilver: As for me o! I detest the "no marriage no sex rule"
The girl can take her virginity to PLUTO for all I care, nonsense.
And then when she discards the 'no sex' rule and gets laid by a bunch of smartass lying professional players....it is you who will still come back and say....'i don't want a girl that's been with many guys' or ' I don't want a second-hand girl' . Please o....it's just a safety measure.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
sauer:

As jumbled as your writing seems to me, there's still excellent sense in it. In fact, you summed up the complete dynamics of Nigerian relationships in those words above. That's a very good job!
jumbled yet makes excellent sense... What's wrong with u

1 Like

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2014
......and this is why am not in a relationship,the wahala is jus too much!
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by legendsilver(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Krystalxxx:
And then when she discards the 'no sex' rule and gets laid by a bunch of smartass lying professional players....it is you who will still come back and say....'i don't want a girl that's been with many guys' or ' I don't want a second-hand girl' . Please o....it's just a safety measure.
Only to those that believe it is! :-/
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by uglyogre(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2014
funny thread. this reminds me of the good ol' days.But wait, why does it pain guys so much when a gal refuses to give you sex, bet y? knowing fully well you can get it anywhere.There's nothing complex about relationships
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by legendsilver(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2014
MissJennifer:

......and this is why am not in a relationship,the wahala is jus too much!
That is to say u are scared of facing challenges
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2014
legendsilver:
Only to those that believe it is! :-/
Everybody believes in it. Yes, even you guys pretending not to give a fvck here. Abeg...is it not guys? The ones who will say they don't care about it today and tomorrow they'll look the girl straight in the eyes and say 'honey I'm sorry but I think I'm too used to u,and by the way I'm getting married to Shade who has only had sex with me'

Guys be like 'we don't mind or care' . Story for the gods
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 10:20am On Oct 02, 2014
legendsilver:
That is to say u are scared of facing challenges

I can and I do face challenges but relationships are jus not for me,at least not now unless there's a miracle.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by feelme3(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Don't mind them. Wish I got a lady that genuinely sticks to the 'No Sex Rule' and not just pretending with me cos truth is, babes are always liable to keeping multiple partners in relationships. May God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / I Av Been Through More Than This! / Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.