Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,642 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Complexities Of Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complexities Of Relationships (13994 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 7 Kinds Of Relationships That Will Never Work / The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2014
feelme3:

Don't mind them. Wish I got a lady that genuinely sticks to the 'No Sex Rule' and not just pretending with me cos truth is, babes are always liable to keeping multiple partners in relationships. May God help us all.

Atlast, a guy agrees. I jus don't get how they want IT whenever they like and still want to marry a lady whose package is tight, don't they think she was giving someone who wanted IT!
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Everybody believes in it. Yes, even you guys pretending not to give a fvck here. Abeg...is it not guys? The ones who will say they don't care about it today and tomorrow they'll look the girl straight in the eyes and say 'honey I'm sorry but I think I'm too used to u,and by the way I'm getting married to Shade who has only had sex with me'

Guys be like 'we don't mind or care' . Story for the gods

Don't mind them dear,we know their gimmicks
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2014
In every relationship there is an inherent challenge waiting to manifest.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2014
BreezyRita: It is a necessary dilemma that we must all pass through..........

It isn't necessary and we don't have to all pass through it
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by legendsilver(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissJennifer:

I can and I do face challenges but relationships are jus not for me,at least not now unless there's a miracle.
And one guy just dey him corner dey think of you like mad o!!!!!
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by vekanem(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Personally,I tink I agree with d writer.Come to think of it.How did you all tink our parents,grandparents nd great grand parents did cope with all these relationship of a tin.Men and women of today tink we r wiser than them.You can't eat your cake and have it.I personally tink we shuld all wait for d ryt tym for relationship,as long as u r nt ready for it.U will always get heart broken.Teamstaywithoutsex till marriage.I hope guys dnt lash me with words.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
legendsilver:
And one guy just dey him corner dey think of you like mad o!!!!!

Lmao......it's gonna take a lot more than thinking
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by greenrose08: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
neoapocalypse:

It isn't necessary and we don't have to all pass through it

I agree with this. There are many ways on how to get into successful relationships. And I have seen a lot of ladies applied simple strategies and was able to attract the right man for them without wasting their precious time on the average guy majority that was mentioned in this thread.

Many guys out there are not actually ready for a more serious relationships but when ladies act rightly they can actually make their man to commit in them and in the relationship.

Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Heart2heart: [size=18pt]IS SEX THE ONLY THING WOMEN CAN OFFER IN A RELATIONSHIP? IF IT IS THEN LITTLE WONDER THEY ARE SEEN AS PIECE OF SHIT..[/size]
e ain't the only thing bro but I think it's d most important grin
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by CaniiiceDim(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unbelievable !!! Breezyrita dear,,, Thanks for bringing my facebook post to Nairaland frontpage. It's a huge achievement. Lol... But next time, reference me as the original writer dear. E NO EASY TO THINK UP ARTICLES LIKE THIS. Check am na,,, *smiles* See as you remove "Written by Canice Dim" for the post. Chai,,, plagiarism fah... Well, this is where she got it; www.facebook.com/canicedim
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by BreezyRita(f): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
CaniiiceDim post=/post/26829687:
Unbelievable !!! Breezyrita dear,,, Thanks for bringing my facebook post to Nairaland frontpage. It's a huge achievement. Lol... But next time, reference me as the original writer dear. E NO EASY TO THINK UP ARTICLES LIKE THIS. Check am na,,, *smiles* See as you remove "Written by Canice Dim" for the post. Chai,,, plagiarism fah... Well, this is where she got it; www.facebook.com/canicedim
I didn't say I wrote it...... Will remember to ref next time. It made front page? Where have I been.??
Anyways, Welcome to NL!!
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by nwaobitex: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
relationship
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by olaboy001(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2014
MissJennifer:
I can and I do face challenges but relationships are jus not for me,at least not now unless there's a miracle.
You don't need a perfect boyfriend. All you need is one who loves your weirdness, wants to spend time with you & respects you.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
olaboy001:

You don't need a perfect boyfriend. All you need is one who loves your weirdness, wants to spend time with you & respects you.

Yeah......I guess
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by CaniiiceDim(m): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2014
BreezyRita:

I didn't say I wrote it...... Will remember to ref next time. It made front page? Where have I been.??
Anyways, Welcome to NL!!
. Awww Thanks dear. You really missed the frontPage party Ooo...lol
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by olaboy001(m): 5:56am On Oct 05, 2014
MissJennifer:

Yeah......I guess
I want to be with you together, side by side, forever.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2014
olaboy001:

I want to be with you together, side by side, forever.

Say what?
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by olaboy001(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2014
MissJennifer:

Say what?
That's not incantation nah
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by MissJennifer(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
olaboy001:

That's not incantation nah

Lol....I know
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by olaboy001(m): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2014
MissJennifer:

Lol....I know
Since you know, where should we start from?
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by SenatorJames(m): 8:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Too much complexities, but true.
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by jpphilips(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
About 90% of single ladies would wish that the relationship they get into is SERIOUS.
While. about 90% of guys are not yet ready for marriage, hence wouldn't entertain the thought of engaging in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS. .......

.For a man to get ready for marriage, he must be convinced within himself (Without external influence) that IT IS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN. By then,

* He must have had a steady income

* He must have had a good arrangement for his own apartment. To Mention A Few.

Now, since most young men are not ready for marriage (For diverse reasons), this still does not stop them from going into relationships. Now, with the mind-set of NOT BEING READY FOR MARRIAGE, these guys can only 'sincerely' sustain AN ORDINARY RELATIoNSHIP. But most ladies see ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP as a waste of their time. Infact,If a lady discovers that her relationship is ORDINARY and leading to no-where,She would most likely quit. Unless, she decides to stay put

*for the MONEY.*for the mind-blowing INTIMACY.

*for the guy's beauty or prestige

*to cover for her loneliness.

*to solve miscellaneous needs. Etc Most ladies that become overly materialistic in their relationships do so on realizing that the relationship was actually leading to no-where. Hence, they decide to suck the guy dry. A deed that a lady that is convinced of her VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP would rarely do. It is because of these above facts that SOME guys pretend to have plans for their girlfriends, when truly in their heart of hearts, they are actually on AN ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP with their girls.

*This is why heartbreaks would not Stop.

*This is why some "very sincere guys" that know these facts avoid SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS (Or as they say, Avoid Commitments) so as not to hurt ladies.

*This is why most single guys go for RUNS GIRLS, as against lying to ladies about their true feelings and plans for them.

One may ask: How Then Can A Lady Know If Her Guy Is Serious or Not.

ANSWER:- You may never know unless it becomes obvious to you. Some guys don't like going for RUNS GIRLS...*And still, they re always in need of sex partners...*And still, they tend to feel lonely without an EXCLUSIVE girlfriend. THESE TYPE OF GUYS WOULD SPEND, SACRIFICE, PRETEND AND LIE PERFECTLY TO HAVE A WOMAN OF THEIR CHOICE.

Some ladies know this, hence, they have imbibed the tactic of DENYING THEIR MAN, SEX TILL MARRIAGE as a way to protect themselves from these kinda guys. The disadvantage of this policy however, is that the THE GENUINE GUYS THAT WOULD REALLY WANT TO MARRY YOU WOULD STILL WANT SEX.and a 'No' from you to them would suggest to them that there may be something about your sexlife that you re hiding... Hence, you risk losing them.

In the end,Loneliness would take over the scene. If you re a lady and you have a guy working things with you seriously towards walking down the aisle,Then Lucky Are You. The same applies to the guys too. Relationships are just too complex.It is a necessary dilemma that we must all pass through..........

Where is the complexity in your narrative?
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by olaboy001(m): 11:38am On Oct 10, 2014
jpphilips:

Where is the complexity in your narrative?
lets re-read it together again
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by phazotron(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
BreezyRita:
About 90% of single ladies would wish that the relationship they get into is SERIOUS.
While. about 90% of guys are not yet ready for marriage, hence wouldn't entertain the thought of engaging in SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS. .......

.For a man to get ready for marriage, he must be convinced within himself (Without external influence) that IT IS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN. By then,

* He must have had a steady income

* He must have had a good arrangement for his own apartment. To Mention A Few.

Now, since most young men are not ready for marriage (For diverse reasons), this still does not stop them from going into relationships. Now, with the mind-set of NOT BEING READY FOR MARRIAGE, these guys can only 'sincerely' sustain AN ORDINARY RELATIoNSHIP. But most ladies see ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP as a waste of their time. Infact,If a lady discovers that her relationship is ORDINARY and leading to no-where,She would most likely quit. Unless, she decides to stay put

*for the MONEY.*for the mind-blowing INTIMACY.

*for the guy's beauty or prestige

*to cover for her loneliness.

*to solve miscellaneous needs. Etc Most ladies that become overly materialistic in their relationships do so on realizing that the relationship was actually leading to no-where. Hence, they decide to suck the guy dry. A deed that a lady that is convinced of her VERY SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP would rarely do. It is because of these above facts that SOME guys pretend to have plans for their girlfriends, when truly in their heart of hearts, they are actually on AN ORDINARY RELATIONSHIP with their girls.

*This is why heartbreaks would not Stop.

*This is why some "very sincere guys" that know these facts avoid SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS (Or as they say, Avoid Commitments) so as not to hurt ladies.

*This is why most single guys go for RUNS GIRLS, as against lying to ladies about their true feelings and plans for them.

One may ask: How Then Can A Lady Know If Her Guy Is Serious or Not.

ANSWER:- You may never know unless it becomes obvious to you. Some guys don't like going for RUNS GIRLS...*And still, they re always in need of sex partners...*And still, they tend to feel lonely without an EXCLUSIVE girlfriend. THESE TYPE OF GUYS WOULD SPEND, SACRIFICE, PRETEND AND LIE PERFECTLY TO HAVE A WOMAN OF THEIR CHOICE.

Some ladies know this, hence, they have imbibed the tactic of DENYING THEIR MAN, SEX TILL MARRIAGE as a way to protect themselves from these kinda guys. The disadvantage of this policy however, is that the THE GENUINE GUYS THAT WOULD REALLY WANT TO MARRY YOU WOULD STILL WANT SEX.and a 'No' from you to them would suggest to them that there may be something about your sexlife that you re hiding... Hence, you risk losing them.

In the end,Loneliness would take over the scene. If you re a lady and you have a guy working things with you seriously towards walking down the aisle,Then Lucky Are You. The same applies to the guys too. Relationships are just too complex.It is a necessary dilemma that we must all pass through..........

truuuuuuuuuuuue. *in 2 chainz voice *
Re: Complexities Of Relationships by Youngpo413: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2014
Most runs girls are in a serious relationships too,a runs girl to you is another man`s wife to be.
C`est la vie!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Foreigners Do This When Chatting With Them On Social Media? / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.