Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. - Romance (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. (51361 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by daveP(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
destante: okies. I retract sir smiley
you retracted? Okay . Final decision!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh I'm sorry. We didn't talk about you much. Lol just facts. I showed her your picture(the old one). And I told her you're my main G in nairaland. And some stuff tongue
lolz, okies. Aw did u get a hold of my pic? Dint know dps could b saved. Eida ways, hope u extolled my virtues nd down played my vices. How was ur day in general, have u had dinner? Any plans for d night? Cum gist me jawe
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by KingTom(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol her ears only sorry...

And Hahahah allow we are super hyper after McDonalds so shhh
shocked wow wow wow shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
JoeCutie: Hmm, see who's here. Ok, ever since you left Nairaland, did you go to hell and now back? grin
I'm supposed to be asking u dat o

Where have u been
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, okies. Aw did u get a hold of my pic? Dint know dps could b saved. Eida ways, hope u extolled my virtues nd down played my vices. How was ur day in general, have u had dinner? Any plans for d night? Cum gist me jawe

Haha well I can save pictures... screenshot on the iPad. Or just click save hehehe

Lol of course I did. She thinks you're a nice guy wink

Twas very tiring and crazy lol. I had McDonald's I'm stuffed hehe s

Plans Ehm movies text haha that's it you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by lertee(f): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
berem: Lol! grin

Lertee,you are wanted here o! Make we negotiate
Negotiate what? You are about to take my man cry cry cry

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by pasqal09: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Let the challenge begin

Click to Proceed

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.