Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Boko Haram And Jonathan Re-election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram And Jonathan Re-election. (678 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram And Jonathan Re-election. by fikki1: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2014
There is something that still baffles me, about months back shekau nd his goons were winning d war, killing, capturing, and hoisting their flags, soldiers running (we call it TACTICAL RETREAT) and also the use of lower weapons by NA to sophisticated weapons used by BH.........bt all of a sudden the lower weapon gained d upper hand on dis so called 'sophisticated weapons'...the lower weapon was used by our Gallant soldiers to capture and kill BH members, even killed d 'imposter shekau'...we regained our strength...we regained our dignity...we regained our power nd began to lead d fighting stance once again...bt wait... Hw on earth did all dis overturn... Am nt saying our military are nt doin well, as far as I could remember NA as always being d best on land.. Bt I see a plot ...a script...a well organised action movie...by our nigeria politicians...as for me....I remain in my silent mood...still watching hw all dis will turn....
I won't stop praying for our dear NA...bt for our politicians...God judgement awaits u all...weda gud or bad...

God bless Nigeria
God bless our Military....
God bless u n I...
Happy new week

hotnaijanews.com/2014/09/27/boko-haram-was-jonathans-re-election-plan-all-along/
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan Re-election. by Orunto: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerian military fighting bokoharam in their midst here in Nigeria, is like using a sledge harmer to kill a mosquito. If you are not skilful you will hurt yourself very badly. A mosquito that threatened to kill Mr. President wherever it gets him, is an international mosquito carrying Ebola virus with not only Liberian, but US, SA, AL QAEDA, CHAD, CAMEROON, NIGER, SHETTIMA, BONU SHERIF, NYAKO, BH etc etc connection. Nigeria has been skilful and intelligent enough to finally remove the jiggers in our legs. We praise God for GEJ, our military, legislators and Nigerian men and women that allowed the Grace of Christ to be sufficient for them to skilfully wipe out this irritating skirmish. Who is the fool that says, there is no God? The Lord watches over the ways of The Righteous, but the ways of the wicked shall perish. May God bless GEJ and Sambo till 2019.
Re: Boko Haram And Jonathan Re-election. by whizpet: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2014
thank God for overcoming the deadly BH after they have shattered the dreams of most nigerians with there killings and destroying of homes and means of surviving. there God cry for this not to happen again , push out GEJ and and anyother politicians that can make this country worst in jesus or allah's name (amen).

(1) (Reply)

Bama:Military Orders Arrest Of General For Running Into Bush With Troops / Why I Need A New Party In Power Come 2015 / What President Goodluck Jonathan Needs Most To Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.