Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana (39123 Views)

Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose / Ekiti Crisis: Fayose Sacks Perm Sec / Ekiti Crisis: APC Lawmakers Gives Terms For Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Ahmeduana(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Also forget those falana and soyinka. They have eaten from Tinubu's table so they can't talk
DON'T MIND THE GUY HE AS FORGOTTEN THAT A FOLDED TONGUE WILL ALWAYS SPEAKS GIBBERISH this is what use to happen when a righteous eat and dine with the devil> THE EYES WILL BLIND AND THE TONGUE WILL FOLD!

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
edogirl2:

Mr Fayose's behaviour should concern all reasonable Nigerians, and be rightly condemned, irrespective of what side of the political divide you fall.

It is simply unacceptable.

As the Judiciary, Legislature and, the Executive branch (The Presidency etc) are the tripod on which our sovereignty (and ultimately democracy) as a people rest, this unprecedented invasion of courts and attack on the Judges are acts against us, the people.

If there is nothing under the sun that will justify the slapping of the President of Nigeria, I submit with all respects that there should be nothing that justifies the slapping of a sitting judge.

I am angry and frustrated that once again, people place party politics about something that goes to the very root of our nationhood.

SEUN!
SEUN!!
SEUN!!!

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ON NAIRALAND?

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Refute what I said or hold you're piece or you think we doing know the happens on these people.

Go and watch tvc and see how these people so called elder statesmen talk with so much lack of wisdom.

seun ,please we need a gbagun section on nairaland ,where we can archive comments like this .
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe2: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
nokingasgod:

You have said it all, the question is, are there no credible member of PDP in Ekiti State? why a man with a luggage-ful of negativity? Same across board, why can't PDP evolve a mechanism for fielding credible candidates that an average Nigerian can reckon with?

Thank you. If the PDP fall victim to there own penchant for empowering and presenting disqualified candidates, in contravention of the law, then so be it. I will not feel sorry for them even as Fayose won the election in my opinion. The PDP has been getting away with this for ages to the extent the Party now think this is standard practice.

Alao-Akala was accused of being disqualified from running to be governor because of a dishonourable discharge from the Nigerian Police Force. Nothing came of that and he went on to be Governor for 4 years. Same Alao-Akala is now trying to become Governor again. Sheer madness and disgraceful backwardness. When will the ruling Party begin to lead by example instead of acting like a criminal gang?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by switch47(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
FACT=- FAYOSE is a Rougue , a thug and a ruffian

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ToshoJossy: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Idi Amin indeed.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fayemi must leave that office na turn by turn APC trying to destabilize nigeria since 1860.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by edogirl2: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Layolaw: are you sure you are living in Ekiti? Stop reacting to what you read from apc newspaper and if you must post anything on Ekiti please confirm it frm pple living there. I think channel tv (sunrise) interviewd both pdp spokesman and apc attorney General for the state on saturday.........in a nutshel, stop depending on lagos bloggers. On falana, go and ask ilawe Ekiti pple if they have benefited anything from him, they are all making name/noise in Lagos

Actually, with over 30 years untarnished reputation fighting for our human rights (me, you, and everyone else), I would like to think that Mr Falana is to be respected for his contribution to our life as a nation.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in him because unlike our thieving politicians, he's probably not rich enough to come home to Ilawe now and again to distribute rice, ankara etc. Mr Falana is a man of modest means. I also think we need to move away from demanding that townsmen and women must 'benefit' from an individual for that individual to matter in society. You are effectively asking this guy to be corrupt, otherwise where will he get the money to 'benefit' Ilawe people?

Please be assured that many of us who have witnessed his sacrifices for us the people are eternally grateful to God that he was and continue to be on our side (the ordinary people of this country).

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Exactly, it explains he has lack all objectivity.

The message is full of assumssions rather than reality. Falana is in Lagos and not in ekiti so he cannot say who is an idi amin or not.

That is very partisan and du.mb of him
is this traditional english or what?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by ToshoJossy: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
shut up.

shup uuuuuppp
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
onatisi: is this traditional english or what?

It is traditional English is it the English you are looking at or the message

Some of you are so stu.pid.

Moreover I am typing with my phone so I can't be bothered with corrections

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Oga Gbawe, I am not denying that fayose did bring thugs to the court but the judge is trying to take his mandate and that of the people . That is wrong and should he resisted

Also forget those falana and soyinka. They have eaten from Tinubu's table so they can't talk
point of correction ,fayose did not bring thugs to the court premises and he never led thugs there.he met a crowd there at the court premises ,he neither invited them and neither were they wearing pdp uniforms,they were ordinary citizens of ekiti state who came to witness how the court was handling the mandate the gave to fayose

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by zizytd(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
imoleay0:

THE QUESTION IS, WHICH COURT OF LAW CONVICTED FAYOSE?
Na nw I know u no know Wats up, y he is disqualified because he is an impeached governor
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by coolme434: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Refute what I said or hold you're piece or you think we doing know the happens on these people.

Go and watch tvc and see how these people so called elder statesmen talk with so much lack of wisdom.

and someone like you is from that state tagged fountain of knowledge

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Layolaw(f): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
edogirl2:

Actually, with over 30 years untarnished reputation fighting for our human rights (me, you, and everyone else), I would like to think that Mr Falana is to be respected for his contribution to our life as a nation.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in him because unlike our thieving politicians, he's probably not rich enough to come home to Ilawe now and again to distribute rice, ankara etc. Mr Falana is a man of modest means. I also think we need to move away from demanding that townsmen and women must 'benefit' from an individual for that individual to matter in society. You are effectively asking this guy to be corrupt, otherwise where else will he get the money to 'benefit' Ilawe people?

Please be assured that many of us who have witnessed his sacrifices for us the people are eternally grateful to God that he was and continue to be on our side (the ordinary people of this country).

ok! ..... But You don't need to steal before you can impact pple's life, l am not against what he's been doing in the human right area but was only responding to the comment.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

It is traditional English is it the English you are looking at or the message

Some of you are so stu.pid.

Moreover I am typing with my phone so I can't be bothered with corrections
typing with ur phone isn't an excuse to be making ridiculous grammatical errors ,it isn't the phone problem but ur temperament ,calm down and collect urself and type slowly. And besides the points u are trying to make is contradicting each other and putting both fayose and pdp in a bad light. The people u are arguing with are making more sense than you. Just cool down and make ur points in a clear cut manner

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by aljharem(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
When Gani was beaten by APC Tinubu thugs likes of gbawe could not talk.

Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
imoleay0:

A BOTTLE OF COLD TURBO-KING FOR YOU.

thnx bros, barman wey opener n bring a clean tumbler too.
chai today go good o........

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't really know Ekiti politics but i find it strange that people blame Fayose for every problem in Ekiti.

He won the election, he doesn't need to be violent. Abi did he just wake up and start to fight hs own supporters?

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
og2711: I don't really know Ekiti politics but i find it strange that people blame Fayose for every problem in Ekiti.

He won the election, he doesn't need to be violent. Abi did he just wake up and start to fight hs own supporters?
ok ,let's get the facts right. Fayose won the election is not the bone of contention. He won overwhelmingly also . We should ask ourselves who started the fracas ?there is nowhere ,where it was stated that fayose started it, fayose is not the violent person here ,the citizens of ekiti state are the ones reacting to what they believe to be apc plan to scuttle fayose swearing in. Fayose has a legal team and if he wanted to use any other means he won't have gone ahead with the legal process. We should be asking ourselves why the people of ekiti state are up against the interference of fayemi and apc in this legal case . It is on record by both the court officials and everyone present that fayose did try his possible best to calm ppls nerves and was even pleading with them to allow the judiciary do their job .

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by pat077: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Yes I read and silly statements like this can only come from people that have been bribed

Can you be objective for once and find the root cause ?

What is happening in Ekiti now is not Uganda Idi Amin but South Africa Apartheid. Fayose is the will of the people

People do not want Fayemi, why are you media teams bulling them against their will.

Same way black people were freed from whites rule and the white media houses publishing how backward blacks are.

Yes we prefer our freedom to any pseudo-educated man that calls himself fayemi
Gbam!!! Ekiti ppl ve spoken again. But, that does nt stop fayose 4rm being a thug.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by edogirl2: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Layolaw: ok! ..... But You don't need to steal before you can impact pple's life, l am not against what he's been doing in the human right area but was only responding to the comment.

I notice from your name that you might be a lawyer or Law student. The bottom line is this man does not have a lot of money, nor is he influential in a way that can lead companies, factories etc to locate in Ilawe and thereby create jobs. What else can he do?

1. Give financial assistance to disadvantaged kids from Ilawe - paying school fees etc I agree. May be he already does that. If he's not, it may be that he does not have the financial capacity. It is possible to be famous and not be rich!

2. Help Ilawe graduates find jobs in Lagos - with the situation in Nigeria, this is not an easy task. There are many more powerful and influential people in Nigeria who can't find jobs for their constituents. It is simply not easy

3. Set up a law firm in Ilawe and employ Ilawe lawyers - I am assuming there is very little legal work in Ilawe, so where will the briefs come from?

I don't know how much help he can be to Ilawe people, but I agree with you that we should always remember to help others around us. However, we should be cautious about judging people unless we know their financial capability.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
make we hear tongue
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
No sane person will say people @ d court are thugs. A judge trying to deny someone of his right is also a thug. They, Said an hungry man is an angry man. When someone want to deny ur benefactor his freely given right, then u can stand and watch like Zombie, u hear?. No thugs in ekiti but rather those whom Fayemi has afflicted with hunger and trying to ensure they don't go on empty stomach again by all means. Ire oooo

4 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by superstar3: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
"Chaos and Anarchy" That is what you get when you choose a tout/thug to be your leader. They ve sold their souls for 5kg of rice. The dividend of such act is now manifesting. Fayemi went to court to contest the election result against Segun Oni and the whole town was not turned upside-down. I don't know if court proceeding on election case has now become abomination in Ekiti state. It is time the electorates in Nigeria define what they want from political aspirants and stop exchanging their votes for worthless gifts.
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by Gbawe2: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
edogirl2:

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed in him because unlike our thieving politicians, he's probably not rich enough to come home to Ilawe now and again to distribute rice, ankara etc. Mr Falana is a man of modest means. I also think we need to move away from demanding that townsmen and women must 'benefit' from an individual for that individual to matter in society. You are effectively asking this guy to be corrupt, otherwise where will he get the money to 'benefit' Ilawe people?

Thank you. Falana has the enduring respect of Nigerians who wish well for our nation.

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by duni04(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
I hope APC joined INEC in that suit because they are the cause of this commotion. They allowed someone who was obviously ineligible to contest an election and win. Fayose was impeached before the end of his first term and that was in 2006. The law says 10 years must pass before such a person can contest for any elective post again. How and why INEC allowed the PDP to field an ineligible candidate is very suspicious. Why the APC didn't raise the issue before the election is equally worrisome.

1 Like

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by major466(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: When Gani was beaten by APC Tinubu thugs likes of gbawe could not talk.

Rubbish
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arsetalks(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: Falana and soyinka have sold their souls for a house in ikoyi

Moreover soyinka son is an SA in ogun state

You see how stu.pid they are ?

Is falana in ekiti to already be accusing fayose.

Partisan politics since money done enter pocket
Are you kidding me or having menstrual pain?
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by momo22: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem: Falana and soyinka have sold their souls for a house in ikoyi

Moreover soyinka son is an SA in ogun state

You see how stu.pid they are ?

Is falana in ekiti to already be accusing fayose.

Partisan politics since money done enter pocket
Are u okay at all? Guess you need brain relief tablets!
Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by onatisi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
moyinoluwabun: No sane person will say people @ d court are thugs. A judge trying to deny someone of his right is also a thug. They, Said an hungry man is an angry man. When someone want to deny ur benefactor his freely given right, then u can stand and watch like Zombie, u hear?. No thugs in ekiti but rather those whom Fayemi has afflicted with hunger and trying to ensure they don't go on empty stomach again by all means. Ire oooo
God bless you for this wonderful contribution. Many don't really know what happened and what is even happening. The people who reacted in a violent manner are the masses who have been pushed to the wall by fayemi and apc policies .they will do anything to defend the mandate they have given to fayose and use all means necessary at their disposal too protect both fayose and the mandate.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI CRISIS: Fayose; Another ‘idi Amin Of Uganda’ – Femi Falana by arsetalks(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
aljharem:

Exactly, it explains he has lack all objectivity.

The message is full of assumssions rather than reality. Falana is in Lagos and not in ekiti so he cannot say who is an idi amin or not.

That is very partisan and du.mb of him
Are you indirectly saying APC/Fayemi send the thugs to the court to stop a case they themselves brought to the court? Du.mb, absolutely du.mb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List) / Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / $200billion Loot In Dubai:EFCC Trails 7 Ex-Governors,6 Ex-Ministers,5 PDP Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.