Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

A Korean Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Korean Film (743 Views)

Korean Film::blood Season 1-5 / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Korean Film by fhunn: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Seems the season film Jewel in the Palace seems to have left a lot of memories due t late releases, maybe? I don't know but i would appreciate it if someone will tell me where to download all the episodes from 1-70 minus dramafever.com
Re: A Korean Film by Bevy12(f): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2014
crunchyroll.com and kdrama.com. I don't download it, i buy the cd. I like the old fashioned way
Re: A Korean Film by fhunn: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Bevy12: crunchyroll.com and kdrama.com. I don't download it, i buy the cd. I like the old fashioned way

why wont i download it when they dont want to put it on cds when they've finished the drama
Re: A Korean Film by Bevy12(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014
fhunn:

why wont i download it when they dont want to put it on cds when they've finished the drama
They put it on cd and i have it even jewel in the palace. If u want to download it, its still good. Its even better.
Re: A Korean Film by fhunn: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2014
Bevy12: They put it on cd and i have it even jewel in the palace. If u want to download it, its still good. Its even better.

wats the last episode or last season?

(1) (Reply)

A 30th Anniversary Celebration Book Of Voltron / Woman Steals Flat Screen TV, Puts It Between Her Legs And Walks Away (see Photos / Pls Someone Should Help Me With Any Good Site To Download Seasonal Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.