Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa (5656 Views)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / Owners Of Nigerian Private Jet Seized In S A With $9.3m Cash Release Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Pataki: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2014
Asari Dokubo who is leader of a Niger delta Militant Group along side Felix Idiga a politician in the Ruling PDP were on board the jet seized by South African authorities according to local sources.

In the south east part of Nigeria Felix Idiga is a well known man . This is on account of his emergence as one of new breed billionaires from that region. That he is also close to the Christian Association of Nigeria president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor might be stating the obvious. After all, the man of God sits on same board of about two companies with Idiga. One of such is Swat Nigeria and Eagle Air Nigeria.

Idiga said to be the chief executive officer of JAFAC group is into construction with Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) as it’s major customer.
Those who know this fellow say he made chunk of his money through his association with the top shots of NDDC and major militants in the south- south. Sources say he was allegedly involved in oil bunkering along with emergency money bags like Scott Tommey and Delta based Ayeri.

Hence with the news broke that his name was traced to the funds scuttled by the South African police, those who know him well were not too surprised based on his antecedents. Of recent he dumped the Imo governor to pitch tent with the ruling party PDP just like Ali Modu Sheriff to pursue his senatorial ambition in IMO.

According to the revelation, the private jet with a US registration number N808HG was one of two jets cited by South African officials on September 5 and is owned by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. The second is a jet registered with the name Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac Limited. Mr. Oritsejafor’s jet arrived South Africa with $9.3 million cash loaded in several suitcases meant for the purchase of arms and ammunitions.

Investigations have confirmed that Under the South African laws, a person entering or leaving the country is expected to carry cash not exceeding R25, 000 (about US$2, 300), or the equivalent in foreign currency notes. Also, arms usually involve a complex bank transfer system needed to move the money between the countries involved in the deal; they are rarely done in cash.

This contravention of the South African law and other laws governing the movement of cash and the purchase of arms and ammunitions proves that the intended transaction was illegal and is possibly intended to smuggle arms to Nigerian to continue to equip terrorists in the North, pirates and militants in the Niger Delta and other forms of insurgence in Nigeria.

http://www.africaeagle.com/2014/09/ex-nigerian-militant-asari-dokubo-and.html#
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by nduchucks: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
How asari take enter dis matter?

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Pataki: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Where is Asari Dokubo?

Why is the FG silent on these two Nigerians detained on Pastor Ayotallah OLEJAFOR's private yet?

Who are these two Nigerians?

When last was the usual garrulous Asari Dokubo heard in the politics of Nigeria?

Why was the FG so quick to defend this money laundering and yet no single government official from Nigeria was in that jet to go along with the arms smuggling?!

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2014
Conspiracy theorists oya.

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by ruggedboy01: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Nigeria= propaganda

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2014
Felix Idiga is from Amaifeke in Orlu LG of Imo state. He's a well known figure in Orlu and a philanthropist. If truly he's the one involved in the illegal arms deal,its really very shameful!

embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by worthytalk: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
The op saw Asari in his phatom dream.

11 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2014
nduchucks: How asari take enter dis matter?
Asari was just mentioned once
The news for the thread even get the same content with the one that made the fp last week about Oritsejafor's Jet.
Last Bullet
This is bullsh it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2014
THIS OP IS ONE OBSESSED MAN.

9 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2014
LIES FROM THE BITTER SOUL OF A BIGOTED YORUBA.

APC E-REPTILES CREEPING EVERYWHERE WITH THEIR HATE SERMON.

15 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by hushmail: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
spin doctors

there is no angle wey dem no go gve dis story

hand of Esau voice of Jacob

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
The South African should make their names known.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pataki: Asari Dokubo who is leader of a Niger delta Militant Group along side Felix Idiga a politician in the Ruling PDP were on board the jet seized by South African authorities according to local sources.
Liars
In the south east part of Nigeria Felix Idiga is a well known man . This is on account of his emergence as one of new breed billionaires from that region. That he is also close to the Christian Association of Nigeria president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor might be stating the obvious. After all, the man of God sits on same board of about two companies with Idiga. One of such is Swat Nigeria and Eagle Air Nigeria.

Idiga said to be the chief executive officer of JAFAC group is into construction with Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) as it’s major customer.
Those who know this fellow say he made chunk of his money through his association with the top shots of NDDC and major militants in the south- south. Sources say he was allegedly involved in oil bunkering along with emergency money bags like Scott Tommey and Delta based Ayeri.

Hence with the news broke that his name was traced to the funds scuttled by the South African police, those who know him well were not too surprised based on his antecedents. Of recent he dumped the Imo governor to pitch tent with the ruling party PDP just like Ali Modu Sheriff to pursue his senatorial ambition in IMO.

According to the revelation, the private jet with a US registration number N808HG was one of two jets cited by South African officials on September 5 and is owned by Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor. The second is a jet registered with the name Felix Idiga, the owner of Jafac Limited. Mr. Oritsejafor’s jet arrived South Africa with $9.3 million cash loaded in several suitcases meant for the purchase of arms and ammunitions.

Investigations have confirmed that Under the South African laws, a person entering or leaving the country is expected to carry cash not exceeding R25, 000 (about US$2, 300), or the equivalent in foreign currency notes. Also, arms usually involve a complex bank transfer system needed to move the money between the countries involved in the deal; they are rarely done in cash.

This contravention of the South African law and other laws governing the movement of cash and the purchase of arms and ammunitions proves that the intended transaction was illegal and is possibly intended to smuggle arms to Nigerian to continue to equip terrorists in the North, pirates and militants in the Niger Delta and other forms of insurgence in Nigeria.

http://www.africaeagle.com/2014/09/ex-nigerian-militant-asari-dokubo-and.html#
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Jeel: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hahahaaa. Quack journalists don get raw material to create something out of no where

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Pataki: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The South African should make their names known.

I really wish the South African government would do this and let us know whether there is a conspiracy theory somewhere.

Making known the names of these criminals will definitely define who and who are purely behind the Boko Haram menace in Nigeria.

Meanwhile, where is Asari Dokubo? Assuming this thread is just a conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Evathyst(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Following...
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by IdomaLikita: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem: Felix Idiga is from Amaifeke in Orlu LG of Imo state. He's a well known figure in Orlu and a philanthropist. If truly he's the one involved in the illegal arms deal,its really very shameful!

embarassed embarassed

Philanthropist you say? I know lots of Dirty things about Jafac oh!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Ayomi088(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Not surprised
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Philanthropist you say? I know lots of Dirty things about Jafac oh!
someone is a Philanthropist doesn't mean his dealings are clean. What do you think?
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by IdomaLikita: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem: someone is a Philanthropist doesn't mean his dealings are clean. What do you think?

My Sister, the story plenty! Na Orlu People go explain to you better! Especially UMUNNA people!
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
IdomaLikita:

My Sister, the story plenty! Na Orlu People go explain to you better! Especially UMUNNA people!
UMUNA you mean? I don't know much about his personal life anyway. My parents should know him better.
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem: Felix Idiga is from Amaifeke in Orlu LG of Imo state. He's a well known figure in Orlu and a philanthropist. If truly he's the one involved in the illegal arms deal,its really very shameful!

embarassed embarassed
berem shut up on nairaland else you are gone.

i don't talk too much

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: berem shut up on nairaland else you are gone.

i don't talk too much
K
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem i want you here now.

shey you laughed when billyonaires pics was displayed?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
berem: K
just remain a good woman and say me hi to oluchi and chuka.

bear it in mind that anytime a picture fray starts, your picture will follow.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by EdCure: 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: berem i want you here now.

shey you laughed when billyonaires pics was displayed?
You must be a very pathetic plonker if this is all you can think of. Your type need to cease existing.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
EdCure:
You must be a very pathetic plonker if this is all you can think of. Your type need to cease existing.
i have no issue with you. when the picture fray starts, you will know what's happening.

BTW berem, why are you not married yet? your younger ones are all married, say me hi to joy your married younger sister and her baby.

less i forget, say me hi to her husband, Mr. ben and you go and get married.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: just remain a good woman and say me hi to oluchi and chuka.

bear it in mind that anytime a picture fray starts, your picture will follow.
This was why you're exchanging mails with Collynzo? Get a life.
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
to illugun boy, say me hi to your sister, temitope.

ebonkole, your mom is really beautiful and say me hi to your brother, bankole omoseye.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by olodoowoh: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This was why you're exchanging mails with Collynzo? Get a life.
you will know when the time comes, more to come up slow and steady.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
olodoowoh: i have no issue with you. when the picture fray starts, you will know what's happening.

BTW berem, why are you not married yet? your younger ones are all married, say me hi to joy your married younger sister and her baby.

less i forget, say me hi to her husband, Mr. ben and you go and get married.
Isn't time you concentrated on the art of grave digging, your family's caste bequetted to you?
Re: Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa by leshluap(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oju ole re, olee.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 'elections Are Not Always Easy In Africa' / Why You Need A Material Schedule For Your Project / Kebbi ANRP Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race, Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.