Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:51 PM

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (50146 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Osama10(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by obamaobama: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Bigsteveg(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
S
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by nwaobitex: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
see yeye space bookers

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by anonimi: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
didadavid: Still trying to fool us abi, try harder abeg

This god of men & his team need to listen to the lyrics of an old reggae song:

When you put your hand in a lion's mouth
No need to jump & jump
Cos the more you jump, the more you push it in.

He should be preparing how to enjoy his time in prison as Rev. King is doing after causing the death of his female church member through burns.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Bigsteveg(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Osama10: ..
obamaobama: ,
This two didn't allow me get to front page. God dey o
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by mikyke(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
do u tink we kids. if truly some explosives were planted they do not need to create awareness before detonating them. ur building collapsed ane killed scores. just accept it and apologise simple and stop looking for whom to blame for ur failures.

11 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by kenex4ever(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have carefully watched dat video and am suspecting dat aircraft. There was something like and explosion at d left base.
Just my observation sha

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Aliyubest(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Cant these church official Short the f**k up and wait for FG investigation angry angry. BTW, who will be dumb enough to hover around with an aircraft just to detonate a building when you can easily do that an foot.

14 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by WhoIBe: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Newyork is the city of dream
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
kobonaire: Strange aircraft hovering around ?? Wow, it's seems the folks from Jupiter may have something against TBJ .... though I wonder why it was not seen in a vision beforehand and so prevented from happening to begin with wink
Lol, the spokesman just stopped short of calling it a UFO.
This would be hilarious if wasn't so sad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Pavore9: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmm..let justice be served so that the spirit of dead and mind of the living will be at peace!
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by soulglo: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is so silly I can cry. Why would anybody who wants to detonate a bomb remotely have to fly over a building. Something you can do sitting in the building across the street without anybody noticing it. Why use an aircraft. This is beyond silly. Furthermore what type of aircraft hovers. Planes cannot hover. It's not possible. Helicopters can....... I think and not without a loud noise. Next they'll tell us it was a UFO. So basically they used "quiet bombs" and a "quiet hovering aircraft"

17 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by TOBIeee68(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
1st tym. jez dnt no wot 2say abt T.B joshua issue buh God no evryfn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by greall1: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Story.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Long unsubstantiated evidence without any meaningful thing to say it's the right thing to use in finalizing this case. That is just another flimsy excuse to make the acclaimed man of god looks like invisible and supernatural being. I am not going to buy into that post.

We are used to buildings collapsing in Nigeria. There is uncompleted hospital falling on itself in Benin City, building collapsing in Abuja and many in Lagos. This is an evidence that the contractors of many buildings in Nigeria are doing poor jobs. It is time Nigeria have standard for buildings and strict rules to follow the construction works.

12 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by akpanikpe(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
sirjohnson: We don hear...any other lie?
Yexo na shekau boys come plant the explosive sef grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
okay o, we don hear. from helicopter attack to surgically precise demolition ..

1 Like

Clinging to straws. Anyway, we wouldn't even see the outcome of the whole issue. Why bother ourselves? I'm yet to see a concluded case in this country not involving the masses or those elite who have fallen out of favour.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by kevoh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mr. T.B Joshua & Co, I give up on your matter undecided . Your lies are too much for me to tolerate.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Liability(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
moderator why is this topic on romance section? Abeg oooo
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Jaiyeori: 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
See more gist

Jaiyes..com
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Desdola(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why can't they just own up that it was a fault from them or better still why didn't the prophet fore saw it since he can tell of others n not his.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Fogman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Synagogue allegations "holds water'. Only a proper investigation will prove them right or wrong.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by cocoduck: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
haibe: Surely it was controlled, a building doesn't collapse that way.
how the hell does a house collapse?
it seems you were born yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Balkan(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
I thought the acclaimed my of God has the power to see everything
He should used his power of vision to tell the whole ward what happened
this strange aircraft and strange explosion is exposing him the the more.

He should know he is not talking to his congregation who believe whatever he says.
He is now talking to people who are with their right senses.who can ask some question.

Please you guys should stop this and apologize to the whole world for building a house without approval.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Hempe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
Planned wk.... shocked shocked because we r too religious due to miracles evrytime, we always over rate dis so called men of God. Instead let's be aware of false prophet as d scripture instructed.....(Mat.24;23-24)

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Ogbuefienubiaka: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Their Claims remain the truth until LASG provide contrary information.Also the issue of controlled demolition should be looked into to avoid a repaet.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by stinggy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is what happens when foolish acts are not punished. I blame Lagos State govt for not suing the church to court for wasting people's life. Otherwise the !diot won't be opening his trap and saying this thrash angry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by groovie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
No no. Not in this century. Why would anyone need to waste money to use an airplane, in this age of modern RC technology? A simple phone call would suffice. Explosives is out of it, except maybe explosion from other flammable substances.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Ogbuefienubiaka: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
stinggy: This is what happens when foolish acts are not punished. I blame Lagos State govt for not suing the church to court for wasting people's life. Otherwise the !diot won't be opening his trap and saying this thrash angry

[b]So they should not be heard at all. how did you come into your baseless and stupid conclusion. [/b]
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by timmyboy5050(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Balkan: I thought the clammed my of God has the power to see everything
He should used his power of vision to tell the whole ward what happened
this strange aircraft and strange explosion is exposing him the the more.

He should know he is not talking to his congregation who believe whatever he says.
He is now talking to people who are with their right senses.who can ask some question.

Please you guys should stop this and apologize to the whole world for building a house without approval.

are u blind ni,can't u see were the spokesman said d building was approved to be a 12storey building by lasg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.