Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (50157 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Stop defending the indefensible.

The SCOAN building in Lagos collapsed because of shoddy work....and the contractor and the people who apprved his work need to face the music.

Every year numerous buildings collapse in Nigeria because of shoddy work.

And 9/11 happened because of decades of religious intolerance.

Solve those easily identifiable problems.....and stop using poultry and bovine tales to defend an extremely flawed man.

These lies must stop.!
Dude do u read at all? Where did u c me defending TBJ? I said the collapse was as a result of monetary purposes and dat d plane was used as an excuse of a fake explosion. So how does that defend TBJ. If no plane was involved, the argument would have reverted back to the fact that it was a construction error. As a result I brought in the wtc story based on facts n nt theories. If u couldn't understand the logic u should have just left it that way.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by popcykaylah(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
suxxman: Controlled?? As in Remote control?? Mtcheeeew!! Lol.
#Deception
#Lies
Nigerians should open their eyes.

Mr you should go watch descovery channel or any other station ..or as well buy disc on how building demolition is being done .no building can collapse like that ...watch the video and use your number 6
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Themandator: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
haibe: Surely it was controlled, a building doesn't collapse that way.

So how does building collapse? Sideways

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettyboi1989:
Dude do u read at all? Where did u c me defending TBJ? I said the collapse was as a result of monetary purposes and dat d plane was used as an excuse of a fake explosion. So how does that defend TBJ. If no plane was involved, the argument would have reverted back to the fact that it was a construction error. As a result I brought in the wtc story based on facts n nt theories. If u couldn't understand the logic u should have just left it that way.

You Nigerians.

Someone fails exam....and instead of blaming it on un-seriousness, and poor study habits....you would blame it on the witch who used her magic to project failure via means of astral projection into the mind of the examinee.

OK...continue. Instead of supporting policies that would end building collapses....including better building codes....you tell me tales of the unexpected.

I wonder for you Nigerians o....it is always Someone Else's fault.

Kufana abelungu ... kuba njalo abelungu

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by popcykaylah(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
striktlymi: From the CCTV footage I agree that the building's collapse seemed controlled but the big question is: WHO DID IT??

I agree with you jare...most of those yarning nonsense here haven't seen the footage of the CCTV and some don't even know what a CCTV is called .probably they think its a satellite like the movies CIA use.that building was demolished... no building can go down like that...especially in naija where we use blocks and concrete.NO BUILDING WILL COLLAPSE WITHOUT AFFECTING OTHER BUILDINGS. UNA GO SCHOOL OO
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
prettyboi1989:

If you have ever noticed the quack brick manufacturers around you, or witnessed bricks delivery
you will cringe at how they break up even with the careful handling.

Not to talk of the usual "please manage that cement o" used generously by soon-to-be-landlords during construction inspections.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by lastpage: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
fkaz: He told Channels Television on Monday that the aircraft might have been there to detonate explosive devices that may have been planted in the building prior to the collapse.

“We are investigating the incident for the world to know what actually happened. When you look at the clip you will see that it was not just the aircraft hovering. At the point of the incident, there was explosion.

“It is possible they were either dropped or planted and the aircraft will have to come and detonate it.

“The persons in the building said that the noise they heard suggested that it was an explosion.

“Those involved in the act may not have been aware of the security cameras.
“With modern technologies explosive devices could be detonated without a loud noise.

“There were about four explosives that were detonated in the building from the much the CCTv could capture and because we know that there would be fragments from the explosive, we are calling for an investigation,” he said.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/09/29/synagogue-building-collapse-controlled-demolition-emmanuel-tv/

See what nonsense this man is spewing.... in the name of religion! shocked shocked

Even a small boy knows that you dont need a helicopter of any aircraft to DETONATE A BOMB remotely!

He needs to take classes from Boko Haram! grin grin

Truly, Religion is the OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE! undecided undecided

Aircraft koo, Submarine nii.

Lastpage!

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by paycash: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Deepfreezer: a building with weak foundation cant collapse like that. thanks for ur info man.

Watch the camera 6 of the second CCTV you will see clearly level where the building busted first and second before came down.

It's very unfortunate air authority in Nigeria could not vindicate the strange air craft up till now,

Shameful to all those who comment without good reason for the sake of security in Nigeria.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
so people still attend this church Smh. As a matter of fact.....t.b joshua carry go, collect all their money and enjoy ursef. It's ur reward for ur hardwork

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by immortalvoices(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
How do u expect perfection in a human being
environment accident happens mistake are
made...he has offered condolence apologies taking
care of the injured and go make ur enquiry many of
the victim are being prayed for...

Yet your all takes delight in insulting him..here is a
man who gives generously without holding back.
Takes care of the elderly, handicap and poor people
Have onew write anything about that no..
All we care is to look for who to pour our
frustrations on because we av got laptops or smart
phones... Instead of solving the root cause of our
problem
The truth is that no matter how you all wish evil
upon him he will be vindicated by God as there are
two nature in him (prophet and Mr TB Joshua) he is
a human and if you heed this warning like he said
you will only read your insult that you wrote albeit in
a precarious way...Never ever insult a man of God
lest you fight against God...

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Aegon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Themandator: I'm the last person to buy this attack story.... If there you was indeed a bomb involved the explosion would have caused damages to surrounding buildings..

That building collapsed. It is different from falling. When a building collapses it is akin to crumbling as seen in both videos.... The weight was to much for the foundation and it crumbled.

An helicopter flying low across and over the building would have elicited curious look from the passers-by buy that was not to be as seen from the footage

No terrorist did anything to it.
An uninformed person will tend to believe you. But you yourself are as uninformed as most people who happen to want to crucify T.B.Joshuah. Besides you know nothing about Collapse mechanisms of buildings. You still know nothing of the Jericho missiles or its workings. You have no idea how to carry out a proper forensic root cause analysis on collapsed buildings. You never even asked what planes were doing at such low altitude in a densely populated area. Where were these aircraft from? what was their mission? Until these questions are answered and all the facts pieced together it will be absolutely out of place to apportion blame on anybody no matter how we love to hate him.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by beloveddan: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
I carefully watched the CCTV footage several times. I am not his member or fan, but I think it is high time we, nigerians, started being more security conscious. from the video, the building imploded. building surely do not collapse that way. besides, why should the same jet make 4 unusually very low passages over the building? the implosion came 9mins after the last passage. No! I sincerely suspect foul play and the earlier we look at this issue from that angle, the better we will understand our need for better personal security alertness.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by nagoma(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
immortalvoices: How do u expect perfection in a human being

problem

Prosperity church is an Unregulated industry of extortion of the gullible the desperate and the ignorant . Who certifies persons as men of God? A prophet who could not see the death of over 100 innocent people right before him and as a result of his selfishness and unbridled greed.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by nora544: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
immortalvoices: How do u expect perfection in a human being

problem

What you write is not tru, the people from south africa get the right treatment in their country, that is why the south african goverment brought them home. I know this from my country that we try to bring our citizen home as fast as possible.

Some must have operations and some are still in critical situation sorry you are also a brainwashed follower from this so called man of God and what you write that no one can speak against a man of god it not tru.

That is what charismatic and pentecost preacher will telll their stupid followers who cannot read the bible by themself.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by KingsJohnson(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Okay i now know the root cause of d collapse, ISIS fighters are involve.

Mumu people, I weep for Nigeria, it is only in dis country dat strange tins happen n those behind it go scort free.

In d history of d world, where have a hovering aeroplane caused a building collapse be4 except in Nigeria.

I dnt blame dem rada d so called government dat doesnt care for its citizens

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by KingsJohnson(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
beloveddan: I carefully watched the CCTV footage several times. I am not his member or fan, but I think it is high time we, nigerians, started being more security conscious. from the video, the building imploded. building surely do not collapse that way. besides, why should the same jet make 4 unusually very low passages over the building? the implosion came 9mins after the last passage. No! I sincerely suspect foul play and the earlier we look at this issue from that angle, the better we will understand our need for better personal security alertness.

Who dey yan dis dust for dis forum, guy u no suppose dey for planet Earth at all rada Pluto for fit u pass.

Why must d jet hover around for so many times be4 denoting d so called bomb, abi nah so d 9/11 accident terrorists did theirs. Common sense Nigerians no get.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lord have mercy
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Gabson91(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
There is an accusation against the church of God from the pit of hell, but we must and will prevail. The truth will definitely come out and those behind this exposed.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by infohenry(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
meforyou1: I watched the programe and felt like giving that spokesman a hot dirty slap.
first, he said the cctv captured the sound of the explosion, which got the interviewers confused. what mordern cctv records sounds.
and then he said it was a fighter jet that came. somebody tweeted and said it was a chopper.
just angry that none of the interviewers mentioned the 50,000 naira fuel money. i'm suspecting mope of sunrise daily. may be she follow pocket the fuel money, because i'm so shocked, over 1 hour interview and they couldnt bring that up.
No he was asked, may be you left during the headline news. He denied it and asked the reporter to provide evidence and I gave up in the church after listening to that man, why all these lies for pete sake this is a church and man of God we are talking about.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by 3kay945(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Acidosis: https://www.nairaland.com/1516730/government-convoy-causes-accident-lagos
Government Convoy Causes Accident in Lagos
No arrest made

http://www..com/talk/topic.178845.0.html
Pasuma's Convoy Runs Over and Kills Fan In Lagos
Pasuma is richer now cheesy

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/professor-iyayi-killed-by-kogi-governor-s-convoy/164209/
Professor Iyayi Killed By Kogi Governor's Convoy
Months after the tragedy, the driver enrolled for more training with FRSC[/b] cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1585560/petrol-tanker-explodes-lagos-killing/2#26720877
Petrol Explodes In Lagos Killing Scores
Negligence

https://www.nairaland.com/988931/95-dead-18-injured-fuel
Tanker Killed 95, Injured 18 In Lagos
The 'Said' Oyel Company Is Booming[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/46510/many-burnt-death-nigeria-tanker#26719942
Many Burnt To Death in Nigeria By Tanker
No Arrest Made!

Who remember SOSOLISO?

Source: WIKIPEDIA
Such a "shameless country" Obasanjo must have made that order (without investigations) post-reading junks and wack reports from Nigerian media.
In the same vein, MOST NIGERIANS WANT THE PROPHET killed without any investigation aside their self-constituted lies.

Many journalists would bury their heads in shame by the time the whole truth is revealed.

I've been wondering why anyone will evacuate the entire roof (aluminium/zinc & wood/metal) of a storey building only to place more blocks. It sounds so du. mb.

Your head dey there. cool
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
somebody is trying to say na boko haram
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Ilaje44(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
fkaz:

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/09/29/synagogue-building-collapse-controlled-demolition-emmanuel-tv/
Sina gogu, abeg give to Kesari oun ti Kesari. Give to God what belongs to God. Thee shall not be yoked together with unbelievers. Chinese don't believe in Christ, so why are you using a footage of Baal's Central TV to argue your case? Oya, e kunle sibe yen ki e ke eedegbeje Halleluya, ki e si toro aforiji ese leemetadinlerinwo. Ki e wa se asekagba e pelu adura kikan kikan wipe ki emi mimo fun yin ni igbaju ti o ma jeki oju yin la. Oya, adua!
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Systeme101: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
jmoore: Who heard the explosion, huh?

"My people perish for lack of knowledge". The guest house could no longer contain surging visitors to the church, the reasonable thing to have done is to demolish the house and start a fresh foundation that can support many floors.
stop expressing ur ignorance...go nd watch d video clip u'll see clearly that there was an explive spark @ d bottom of d building from the cctv side view.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Systeme101: 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
very soon boko haram will claim responsibility for the collapse buildingangry
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by tokjohn: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by dangoteagent: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
to be a dangote agent, buy bag of cement for cheap rate, and sell at affordable rate.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by SirJohn(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Building collapse is not rocket science my good friend, if you watched the video posted, its a no brainer why there appeared to be rapid bursts of air and dust.
The building was made up of several floors each separated by concrete deckings, when the building foundation gave way, the concrete decking floors collapsed on each other forcing the air that previously occupied the space between each floor to escape rapidly. Try clapping your hands very close to your face, you'd feel bursts of air touching your face, this is the air that previously occupied the space between your palms. This is simply what happened in the video.
The building collapse in SCOAN is not the first in the country, however it seems to be the first captured entirely on video. Buildings with multiple concrete floors collapse the same way, the floors collapse on each other.
For those trying to sell the controlled demolition story, please go to YouTube and watch clips of controlled demolition; even the simplest of buildings require multiple explosives placed on several portions of the building before you can take the structure down.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Topestbilly(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
fkaz:

Leave dat one make we discus d #750,000 bribery. Is a set-up abi?
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Image123(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
anthonyweah: Those of you who want to crucify the servant of God because of the collapse building just because you think he should have seen and averted it, why don't you question the integrity of prophet Elisha in the book of 2 kings 4:27. The son of the shunammite woman died, Elisha was the prophet over her and God did not show him of the death of the son. If you are a christian please take your time to read God's word well before you criticise. God bless you with wisdom.

Oh spare me the insult, the attempted attempt to compare TB to Elisha is an irredeemable insult, do not repeat it i pray you. Elisha did not build more than 2-storey on a 2-storey foundation. Elisha didn't get stuck, TB is stuck and the losses irreparable. There was NO loss for Elisha. Even when Elisha's boys mistakenly took death/poison, nobody died. Unfortunately, due to scoan negligence, scores of people are dead dead, many others are injured and disabled for life. No single miracle yet for the victims. Don't compare again.

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Vegan(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
[s][/s][b][/b]Datz rili hiz biz cuz rat go chop am before he wil cum owt frm police net... :PDatz rili hiz biz cuz rat go chop am before he wil cum owt frm police net...
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by kpaofame: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
keeping mum in certain situation is golden....

Makes me remember d movie

V for Vendetta

England Prevail!!!

The Old Bailey Building demolition....
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by blacktwist(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
QMark:

Of what use is a CCTV camera that only captured the aircraft and the explosion, but could not capture who planted the explosives & when?
true talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

CWO Mothers Dancing Zanku, Legwork, Shaku Shaku And Gbe Body / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69