Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] (5064 Views)

Henry Ikem-Obih Tours Filling Stations In Abuja, Nigerians Mock Him (pics / Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by obamartins(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nigerian Association of Goats disapprove of Abubakar Atiku's bid to become President.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Mutuwa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
No be small thing ..some animals self smart pass some humans..

14 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lmao... am yet to regain consciousness

4 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Liability(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
impactz: Lmao... am yet to regain consciousness
what is atiku coming to do again? To be a custom director is enough for one to retire in peace in nigeria.

Long throat

13 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by swedbase(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
I can't stop laughing. If he is smart enough he should quit now
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by stinggy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lwkmd
Very hilarious
Even goats say no to Atiku grin

7 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Tunjasko(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
obamartins: Nigerian Association of Goats disapprove of Abubakar Atiku's bid to become President.

Nd are u d chairman of Goat association??

2 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by obamartins(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tunjasko:

Nd are u d chairman of Goat association??
J.ANJAWEED ALERT tongue grin

10 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: what is atiku coming to do again? To be a custom director is enough for one to retire in peace in nigeria.

Long throat

When he was there, what did he do
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Onlinebizexpert(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Haba
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Liability(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
impactz:

When he was there, what did he do
my brother nothing ooo. Na looting tins he do ooo.

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Tunjasko(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
obamartins: supporter of APC ALERT grin

am not a supporter of APC neither do I belong to PDP.....I only support personality Nd ntin will make me vote 4 Jona....anybody bt Jona!!

4 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by christejames(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wow! So funny! Hope the opposition won't see the goat as a paid agent just like the numerous ones on nairaland. LOL!!!

4 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by ModusOperandi(f): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
LMAO grin.

He's going back to collect what he forgot in Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: my brother nothing ooo. Na looting tins he do ooo.

Has he gone broke all the one he took before what happened no different e between PDP and APC. na the same people just migrate... their character name the same
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by mrofficial(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
If this guy gets the presidential ticket under APC, I will not vote for him. Atiku is a known corrupt politician and he doesn't even stand a chance against GEJ which makes it cool. Also, I cannot vote for GEJ. I can only vote for APC if the ticket is given to GMB.

4 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Liability(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
impactz:

Has he gone broke all the one he took before what happened no different e between PDP and APC. na the same people just migrate... their character name the same
u r correct.....but what is the way forward?
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by daroz(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
This picture just made my day.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by mainheart(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
goat don de tell una where be human being what to do
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by bcomputer101: 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
The goat is possed with a strong demon called phi-di-phi

*This goat looks like sincerenigeria*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
christejames: Wow! So funny! Hope the opposition won't see the goat as a paid agent just like the numerous ones on nairaland. LOL!!!
grin U don take style dey wake dem from sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. But, kai! dis goat wicked no be small oooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by yuncka: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Goats wey sabi. I tink EFCC should recruit dese goats oo. Tink dey wil help disgrace there fellow goat in power and those dat wana contest.
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
ModusOperandi: LMAO grin.

He's going back to loot,steal and thief what is left of nigeria in Aso rock
FIXED
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by christejames(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
chimkaire: grin U don take style dey wake dem from sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy. But, kai! dis goat wicked no be small oooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chaii! I no know say my loud voice don wake them oo. The goat is not only wicked oooo, its like someone sent it from the village to follow Atikwu oo

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
the same goats disapprove of jona grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by asadike(f): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
na wah 4 dis kain goat o. Wetin person no go see 4 naija. cheesy
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by donphilopus: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
mrofficial: If this guy gets the presidential ticket under APC, I will not vote for him. Atiku is a known corrupt politician and he doesn't even stand a chance a good GEJ which makes it cool. Also, I cannot vote for GEJ. I can only vote for APC if the ticket is given to GMB.

Your head dey there!

2 Likes

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by donphilopus: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: the same goats disapprove of jona grin

Those goats are called “corruption detectors”!

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by oluamid(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders no go kill person with laugh.

grin grin grin grin grin

So goats no like Atiku and jonathan. Unfortunately, goats are not going to vote in 2015.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by ifaoni(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
haha, this jonah man is finished!

1 Like

Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by kross01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
The best campaign pix for anti Atiku camp though. These goats must be registered PDP party loyalists. Notice the PDP flag hoisted in the background grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: Even The Goats Disapprove Of Him [pics] by cegxie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmm... No be small matter!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Years Is Enough To Fix Poor Power Situation - (GEJ, 2011) / Governor Amaechi Walks The Streets Of Port Harcourt Unguarded- Photo / DSS Withdraws Case Against Radio Biafra Boss Nnamdi Kanu As Fresh Facts Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.