Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (26060 Views)

Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by major466(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hell Rufai escaping justice since time immemorial.
That guy should have been thrown in jail for confiscation and allocation of landed properties to his wives and friends.

3 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by vedaxcool(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
One day the same court would sentence Jonathan to life imprisonment for aiding and abetting ordinary stealing in nigeria!

There is God, the blood they are sharing will answer! Those el rufai dey are detaining would answer! There is God in everything we do!

20 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by olapluto(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wish court ordered Marilyn Ogar to go issue the apology on national TV

9 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by koife(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good one, nigerians must learnt to act lawfully. Some government security agencies act as though we r running a lawless society! I don't care which region of the country el rufai is from.
Kudos to the judiciary!

13 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by anidan(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Finally justice prevailed

11 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by bamoza(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Reading, comment later
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by englishmart(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
This is not fair. embarassed I was arrested and detained for an undecipherable offence.
later I was vindicated then discharged. But no compensation for defamation of character!

Abi all of us no be Nigerians again

El-rufai is justiceproof

embarassed
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by greggng: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
I love this elrufai he knows what to do at the right time. Don't mess around with him

13 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by orlaryhincah(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Naso
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Noneroone(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
comment removed
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Judgement was passed by a BOKOHARAM JUDGE.
Anyway, SSS appealed the judgement.

3 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by buoye1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
2MM

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: what is unlawful in the arrest?

If you get picked up by the police for no apparent reason you are very cool with that?? When you see justice prevailing praise it stop being biased all the time.

11 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by sweetgala(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: what is unlawful in the arrest?

No cause was given neither was a charge levied against him.
He was no interrogated, it is obvious the detention was political and thereby illegal under federal jurisdiction.

6 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Okudiover(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
eduson33: This is the society we live in

Is that really GEJ sitting on that donkey?
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Whizzdom(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
El-rufai dey craze .....

No be politics i dey smell so .... omo dis kind matter ....

I knw want to be involve in.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by iceberylin(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
oscarpad: They shud cme nd arrest me tooo ooo bikooo
cheesy
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by nagoma(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
akpanikpe:
Dettention.

You mean detention?

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by bunmioguns(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
I need to do something crazy to get this kinda money

please who will suggest for me
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
oscarpad: They shud cme nd arrest me tooo ooo bikooo
Lol
Hope u have money for court case, cos that 2m paid to him will just be about what he would have spent on lawyers for the case. Ask any lawyer that is familiar with cases of this magnitude.

That is why it is good to be rich, you can sue anybody's assss. grin
Else u go sleep cell nothing go happen. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Kayraph(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: Unlawful what?

Well I think money has changed hands.

And also....I don't understand this jargons.

Finally....el Rufai is always a suspect.

Your comment is kind of childish and inappropriate...

4 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
chrisbaba1:

If you get picked up by the police for no apparent reason you are very cool with that?? When you see justice prevailing praise it stop being biased all the time.
are we biased now? That man is a threat to this country. And he deserve to be in jail for that alone.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by nwaobitex: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
2m

2 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by egift(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Earthquake in TANiods Camp grin grin grin

El-Rufia feeding the Zoologist and and his touts with raw sand since Time Imo River grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
chrisbaba1:

May u be blessed.

Dont mind the guy. Some people are just blinded by sentiment. Wish everybody had money to sue these security operatives; military, police, sss,... Case go full court. Nigeria, where human right is casually breached by those that should uphold it. angry

11 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by QMark: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
I have never heard any such thing as "unlawful detention" when a common man is arrested and detained by the police. Rather, the detained whould have to pay to be released after the police confirm that he is not guilty.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by banito1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
T4taiwo: I know some peoples will not be comfortable with this........judgement of the year.

I am one of the happy ones because this would go a long way in strengthening our courts and make our security agencies more law abiding. How I wish every one who has been wronged by our security agency would seek redress from our courts, it would go a long way in making things better.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by stevenosa(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
What compensation do we have for the thousands of others that has been arrested unlawfully by the various security agents of government here in Nigeria? God is watching.

3 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: are we biased now? That man is a threat to this country. And he deserve to be in jail for that alone.
Then sue him to court with evidence!
Until then, he is a free man. U dont just go about detaining people indefinitely.

4 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by san316(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Iyye. Wetin elrufai want 2mil for?

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kayraph:

Your comment is kind of childish and inappropriate...
childish in what way? If you read between the lines,you would see that what I meant is: "From Gej's perspective,El Rufai is always a suspect" Do you follow politics at all or you lost your way? smiley

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Owoplenty(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Justice prevailed at last,but mock justice in that case. The should be N2bm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC To Setup Committee On Restructuring Nigeria / Buhari Poses With Rescued Dapchi Schoolgirls As He Receives Them(pics) / How FG Plotted Senate Invasion/mace Snatching By Thugs - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.