Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. (26080 Views)

Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Detention: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by maybanks: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
donphilopus: I expect those guys who were celebrating his arrest the other day to start babbling on this thread, that's if they've not died of heart attack merely viewing the headline. Most of them would soon invade this thread telling us how they saw El-rufai giving a bribe to the judge to rule in favour of him.

People who attend Jonathanian school of thought are very daft, clueless, useless and foolish, to say the least. Pathetic souls.

Meanwhile, those people who celebrated/justified El-rufai's arrest in Anambra were also the same people who said there was nothing wrong in Sen. Andy Uba's younger brother travelling to Ekiti for the Governorship Election. Hypocrites!
God bless You!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by TundeCole(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
The spate of lawlessness under GEJ‘s administration has reached such an unfortunate height. This is a govt that manipulates all available security mediums within reach to intimidate, coerce, oppress and surpress the opposition ports.

People like Marylin Ogar has for some times now been shamelessly acting the scripts of the federal govt thereby disregarding professional ethical practices.

A body like the DSS which ought to be seen as being neutral in all aspects has now turned to an instrument indirectly controlled by the presidency just to get at the oppositions.

This judgment is a clear victory for democracy in dis country, but i won‘t be surprised if as usual, the DSS, courtesy the federal govt decides to prevent the rule of law from prevailing.

We all know what is going on in Ekiti presently!

3 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by arresa: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: **Oh no you dont** Aside from folks hating his guts,do you mind regaling us why El-rufai is considered no-nonsense,vitriolic,inciteful and spiteful?..

Was he illegally detained because people consider him no-nonsense, vitriolic and spiteful or because he broke the law?

Pick one...

Btw, sometimes I do have time to play around with trolls..

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by arresa: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
FlyboyZee: The SSS would not pay El Rufai a dime. I repeat the SSS would not pay El Rufai a Kobo. Its an issue of national security, for which El Rufai's fundamental right don't apply. Mr El Rufai/APC advocate & defender. This is a lop sided judgement, No be who first report matter dey always win case o! How far with the SLS judgements? The SSS would appeal the ruling and then put up a defence that would shut that smelly midget up, once and forever. How I hate his dwarfish assssss!!!!

donphilopus

People who attend Jonathanian school of thought are very daft, clueless, useless and foolish, to say the least. Pathetic souls.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by ionsman: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nobleval: Unlawful what?

Well I think money has changed hands.

And also....I don't understand this jargons.

Finally....el Rufai is always a suspect.
Bros dem still dey sell sense for market....In case you no know where,I fit help you buy.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Entchidodo: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

Was he illegally detained because people consider him no-nonsense, vitriolic and spiteful or because he broke the law?

Pick one...

Btw, sometimes I do have time to play around with trolls..
Your attempts at 'selecting words into mouths' is very laughable... It is clear you have no answer to our question regarding the complexities of hell rufai, some bordering on acts of treason therefore whatever we say concerning the many sins of el rufai will be lost to you...not that we expect much from thieffnu.bu's chief lapdog on Nairaland to say the least.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uhnn

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hehehehe

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by arresa: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: Your attempts at 'selecting words into mouths' is very laughable... It is clear you have no answer to our question regarding the complexities of hell rufai, some bordering on acts of treason therefore whatever we say concerning the many sins of el rufai will be lost to you...not that we expect much from thieffnu.bu's chief lapdog on Nairaland to say the least.

Was he detained because of his complexity or because he broke the law?

Your good or bad feelings about him is your problem and it has nothing to do with the law.

You've been ranting on and on about his felonious acts, but you still can not recite exactly what he said or did that necessitated DDS's action against him.

You are a different and amusing kind of troll because you're very comedic...

3 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by macodollar: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good for him

We are licensed distributors CrossTiger Electronics, manufacturers of Original CrossTiger Car Security System. We are introducing this wonderful product into the Nigeria market to curb cases of car theft and burglaries. You can sleep with both eyes closed once this product is installed in your car.
Loaded with so many features for your car's security and driving comfort;
Keyless entry
Vehicle Locator 
Central Lock
LED indicator
Reminder of unclosed door
Anti Hijacking
Emergency Warning
Very cheap when compared to market price
Easy to install

Price: #5000

In the honour of Nigeria's independence celebration and the upcoming Sallah, we are giving a price slash of #2000.

So instead of #7000, you get this product at a subsidized rate of #5000.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by emmatok(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: This is a gaffe from the Judiciary...the SSS isn't the police and hence are not bound by the same laws like the military...don't these senile court folks understand the full weight of The Patriot ACT in the Constitution?..

LOL, you seems to know more than the courts.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2014

must u show ur ignorance? Becos the present Govt have been arresting and detaining ppl during elections u think its a norm. Where in sane society do u seee dat happen? Which jargon? dat u dnt read u think som of us dnt. Pls upgrade ur literacy level it will help u alot. Nd pls if ur accusation have no basis swallow it. All dis u nd ur semblance accusation of ppl might land u in court.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
otijah: I laugh when they say APC is going to rule this nation. SSS oya una don see as be, pay am d money so he can settle them judges
ur ignorance nd hatred is getting too much pls help urself
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Entchidodo: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
arresa:

Was he detained because of his complexity or because he broke the law?

Your good or bad feelings about him is your problem and it has nothing to do with the law.

You've been ranting on and on about his felonious acts, but you still can not recite exactly what he said or did that necessitated DDS's action against him.

You are a different and amusing kind of troll because you're very comedic...
recite? like what do you take us for? your kindergaten teacher?! anyway, will take the comedic label as a compliment,our problem is not with hell rufai as devilish as he is but the judiciary for allowing a known troublemaker getaway with it..
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rexxie: now we gat da janjas weedin' even in da hallowed courts..
ur moronic life shud atleast hv level.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Entchidodo: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
emmatok:

LOL, you seems to know more than the courts.
The judiciary has sold its soul to the devil...this is unbelievable..
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
FlyboyZee: The SSS would not pay El Rufai a dime. I repeat the SSS would not pay El Rufai a Kobo. Its an issue of national security, for which El Rufai's fundamental right don't apply. Mr El Rufai/APC advocate & defender. This is a lop sided judgement, No be who first report matter dey always win case o! How far with the SLS judgements? The SSS would appeal the ruling and then put up a defence that would shut that smelly midget up, once and forever. How I hate his dwarfish assssss!!!!
may justice elude u. U think everything is ur biased nd baseless politics?

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Soloter(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2014

I always wonder how you PDP apologetics think. U all seems to have lost decency in thought. You guys are ready to support and justify any vice as long as u satisfy ur paymasters. It's disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rexxie:
this ain a matter of human rights but a case of security,national n local security.some loose arsses capable of spreading da j'weed doctrine mustnt be allowed to roam free,must be checked certain times n thats da job of da sss
u hv no argument ur sentiments will drain u, u spik ignorantly Nd mind u many are becoming more enlightened and calling ppl ja.nj.a.w.e.e.d can land u in court
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: Yes and inaddition to that, treasonable wannabe felons like rufai should be locked up and keys thrown 'way...
wht ar d treasonable offences. Say dem or shut ur ignorance its getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Entchidodo: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
[s]wht ar d treasonable offences. Say dem or shut ur ignorance its getting too much.[/s]
So it is our fault you became stu.pid, ignorant,blind and deaf hence you need re-orientation...get lost f**ktard..
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by deletrue: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
stupid Gafai and rufai, every where fai fai.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: So it is our fault you become stu.pid and ignorant hence you need re-orientation...get lost f**ktard..
u ar even a threat to ur ownself. I dnt blame u dis forum allow brain damaged fools like you to spew nonsense without facts i hv read all ur ignorant rants nd i pity u cos not all who walk on two feets ar human nd it is in dis regard dat i see u. No sane being comes to a public forum to celebrate ignorance nd illiteracy like u.

2 Likes

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by tokjohn: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Vikky014(f): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
date1816: Alhamdulillah....Mashaa Allah. cheesy
i thank GOD in d name of ALLAH!MEANING??
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
must u show ur ignorance? Becos the present Govt have been arresting and detaining ppl during elections u think its a norm. Where in sane society do u seee dat happen? Which jargon? dat u dnt read u think som of us dnt. Pls upgrade ur literacy level it will help u alot. Nd pls if ur accusation have no basis swallow it. All dis u nd ur semblance accusation of ppl might land u in court.
You are a very matured minded person.
I feel bad that u are even giving that fooool any attention. You cant reason with a baboon. Let him be pls.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
u ar even a threat to ur ownself. I dnt blame u dis forum allow brain damaged fools like you to spew nonsense without facts i hv read all ur ignorant rants nd i pity u cos not all who walk on two feets ar human nd it is in dis regard dat i see u. No sane being comes to a public forum to celebrate ignorance nd illiteracy like u.
Oh o
Now u see that you were giving him too much attention.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by balladin: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
akpanikpe:
Dettention.
Get your spelling right first. It's detention. Hope that was a typo shaa.
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by Entchidodo: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
MORNDEW:
u [s]ar even a threat to ur ownself. I dnt blame u dis forum allow brain damaged fools like you to spew nonsense without facts i hv read all ur ignorant rants nd i pity u cos not all who walk on two feets ar human nd it is in dis regard dat i see u. No sane being comes to a public forum to celebrate ignorance nd illiteracy like u.[/s]
An epistle of self-pity...see how it feels when you at end of an Hell rufaieqsue verbal blade...now run'way..
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by citizenY(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
bunmioguns: I need to do something crazy to get this kinda money

please who will suggest for me

Swallow gigabytes
Re: Unlawful Detention: Court Orders SSS To Apologise To El-rufai, Pay Him N2m For.. by MORNDEW(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Entchidodo: An epistle of self-pity...see how it feels when you at end of an Hell rufaieqsue verbal blade...now run'way..
i rest my case where u ar sorry o i know hw hard it is for illiterates . Bt pls dnt insult my metions again. Tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC / Shattered Bodies Of Two Suicide Bombers In Jiddari, Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) / Factional Boko Haram Leader Mamman Nur Killed By Own Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.