Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! (12798 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Phemmy99(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Elantracey:
as they shave it , it increases
is there a scientific explanation to back that up?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by lawrenceunaa: 11:19am On Oct 03, 2014
valmunich: The only have problem with girls dah grows beards. Gush! Like seriously?!?
I hate that too
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
McWhillion:
I was scared stiff the other day when I saw a bearded woman, no kidding. I kept looking at her thick teddy and faint moustache until I nearly jam person.

I also saw a pretty chick too in a bus sometime ago, I was however stunned when she alighted and I made to view her front yard only to discover her half exposed frontal was covered with manly hairs. My admiration immediately fizzled out
Yuck!!!
Exchyoose my ignorance o. But which one is front yard? undecided
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
The topic sha. What should they do? Walk around nervously? cheesy cheesy cheesy
But uhm most girls I know plus me are hairy natch. Some more than some. I've always hated body hair too, so I do well to wax every two weeks. It's way better than shaving or using hair removal creams. Most Nigerian girls don't know of this method tho' but wax strips are a popular commodity on Jumia and Konga.
Anyhoo, we're all free to choose in the end. One of my friends won't wax her legs if her life depended on it and it's byootiful just the way it is. I also know of guys who adore ladies with body hair and I mean especially.
So, as I read once on NL, different strokes for different folks. smiley
Issorait! angry Next thread.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
alomosweets:
Exchyoose my ignorance o. But which one is front yard? undecided
It is one of those two soft round fleshy mounds on your chest. You can pm me for practicals grin
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
McWhillion:
It is one of those two soft round fleshy mounds on your chest. You can pm me for practicals grin
I don't just pass...I jump over! grin grin grin
Thanks sha...I was thinking something else. My dirty mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
alomosweets:
I don't just pass...I jump over! grin grin grin
Thanks sha...I was thinking something else. My dirty mind. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dirty indeed grin
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by adonbilivit: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
justmag:

Then I guess they should keep shaving, Twice a day!! plus there are drugs and there is NAIR (HAIR REMOVER)
shave twice a day? just to please guys? haba na. some guys are actually indifferent about it. its even better they leave it cos once you shave the hair will loose its softness.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by mabels: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
oluyemisee:
Why must women suffer everything?body hair removal should be added to our daily routein while men leave every where rough including public hair and manage to bath once in three days
@ oluyemisee. Pls don't mind all these men with long smelling hairs on their armpits and private parts coming to talk abt hairs on female legs. One would wonder if the are planning to tread or make calabar with the hair. Make every man on dis forum begin snap their real armpit make we hear word. D thing go be like the leaves and flowers u see on an untarred road covered with serious dust. Make una allow us rest, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Lawstudent: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2014
have no probs with hairy women
=
Lawyers and Law students are invited to
https://www.nairaland.com/1937455/lawyers-law-students-lets-meet#26988286
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by MrCork: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
....but how comes all light skin Ibo females hear in London always hav side mustache plus beard? . .....is this a new London thing? angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by bigwalo(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
I dnt like girls dat are hairy cus am hairy, I don't like it on me 2 but I don't hv anytin 2 do abt it.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Elantracey:
There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided

Like seriously?! Its not a stone age
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
I saw today black woman with hairy armpits and legs in gym today. Its like- r u for real? Takes few seconds to shave or u think that nobody can see!?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2014
voodoo85:
I saw today black woman with hairy armpits and legs in gym today. Its like- r u for real? Takes few seconds to shave or u think that nobody can see!?

Thank you! That's all I am saying. It takes a few sec to shave.. tired of seeing.all these wanna be gorrillas walking around
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2014
voodoo85:

Thank you! That's all I am saying. It takes a few sec to shave.. i am tired of seeing all these wannabe gorrillas walking around
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Today! I just saw a woman with sideburns! I swear I thought she was shaping it up too like a man would. Phuck is going on?
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Tonylyte(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2014
I dont know what u guys are talking about, as for me i love hairy girls, minus the ones on the chin. Hairy girls turns me on.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Tonylyte:
I dont know what u guys are talking about, as for me i love hairy girls, minus the ones on the chin. Hairy girls turns me on.

really?? Damn! Different strokes for different folks I guess. embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Tonylyte(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2014
justmag:

really?? Damn! Different strokes for different folks I guess. embarassed embarassed
No ''una no just sabi better tin'' it is romantic my dear, they are even hard to find....i get attracted to them when ever i see them around.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 9:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Tonylyte:

No ''una no just sabi better tin'' it is romantic my dear, they are even hard to find....i get attracted to them when ever i see them around.

Lmaoo! Nahh!! There's nothing like a clean shaved skin. Get with the program!..I like my woman with the silky smooth coco butter kissed skin. It's heaven for me. Ohh! These hairy girls are everywhere. That's where ya wrong!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Tonylyte(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2014
justmag:

Lmaoo! Nahh!! There's nothing like a clean shaved skin. Get with the program!..I like my woman with the silky smooth coco butter kissed skin. It's heaven for me. Ohh! These hairy girls are everywhere. That's where ya wrong!
Na bro, they are hard to find. I am shocked to hear y'all say u dont like hairy women....damn! Never come accross any man that doesnt like hairy women. ￴if my woman shaves her hair, then we will have serious problem...especially the ones on her legs and in between her burst...damn! It makes me go gaga.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by seangy4konji: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Te more ladies shave those hairy parts?the much is grows so best is to leave it especially those with hairy chest and chins. Go figure.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tonylyte:

Maybe u r secretely in to guys??
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
seangy4konji:
Te more ladies shave those hairy parts?the much is grows so best is to leave it especially those with hairy chest and chins. Go figure.

Theres such thing as waxing!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
seangy4konji:

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Tonylyte:

Na bro, they are hard to find. I am shocked to hear y'all say u dont like hairy women....damn! Never come accross any man that doesnt like hairy women. ￴if my woman shaves her hair, then we will have serious problem...especially the ones on her legs and in between her burst...damn! It makes me go gaga.

Id like to see u and your woman in bikini in some beach loool
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by seangy4konji: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
One girl weh her salary be 8k for one hairdressers weh never even make 5k hair would know or can wax arms?chest?chin?vjay?for Nigeria?person weh model get pass 150 Naira for bike everyday to work go wax?

I laugh in Congolese.
voodoo85:

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by seangy4konji: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
I v d same fetish also. Toastin a 40year old lady on my area cause of this and hope I do t get in trouble self. I love it.
Tonylyte:

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Tonylyte(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
seangy4konji:
I v d same fetish also. Toastin a 40year old lady on my area cause of this and hope I do t get in trouble self. I love it.
Whats the age difference between you and her? Just make sure the gap is oky...menwhile am still suprised that a guy doesnt like hairy women. It is bizzare to me.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
seangy4konji:
One girl weh her salary be 8k for one hairdressers weh never even make 5k hair would know or can wax arms?chest?chin?vjay?for Nigeria?person weh model get pass 150 Naira for bike everyday to work go wax?

I laugh in Congolese.

can do it at home!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by seangy4konji: 9:48am On Nov 14, 2014
What type of waxing is that?this hair removal creams?
voodoo85:

can do it at home!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Last 8 Rounds Without Drinkin Water & Still Strong Like Bull! / Men Are Mostly The Cause Of Vaginal Odour / A Clearer Picture Of MC Galaxy And Etinosa's Brazen Nude Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.