Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? (23808 Views)

What Does An Atheist Do In An Ebola Epidemic? / Exposition Of The Occult Prophets And Healers In The Organizational Churches / The Tactics Of Fake Faith Healers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by nora544: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please show me one pastor who could realy heal, or one person who got healed.

I read a book from a Doctor in Germany about selfhealing and he write why it sometime works. but it has nothing do to with religion because half of this people didnot belief in religion.

so why Nigerian pastors can heal but since ebola they are very quiet about this and also TB didnot go to the hospital to heal the people after his building collaps.

6 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by olusipimp(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yu must b high with tetraoxosulphate(vi)acid 4mentioning those names,why can't yu plead wit your dad 2get trained and help d victims or don't yu have one,they shld leave wat they're called 2do and start healing just 2prove dt they're moG's..stop bfor its too late
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by fammoboy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] Most people dont knw that its nt d faith or powers in dis men of God alone dats work but ones personal faith, wich mst be lik 80 to 85% b4 healing is been done. @ OP i tell u d truth if d ebola patience in Liberia or anywia can have d faith of d CENTURION or dat of d WOMAN WIF D ISSUE OF BLOOD as recorded in d scriptures, dey wont nid d intervention of any man of God b4 dey ar healed in d name of Jesus... Besides, dis so called men of God bcoz of fame, power (worldy), riches nd popularity had turnd d healing of God into Business and there is no way it wont bounse back unto dem... e.g scoan collapse building, oyakilomen divorse saga to mention but view.....
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nascimento(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
wellmax: Trash post. Are you challenging them or criticizing the ministers of God?

Its a challenge. Challenging them to act shows that we used to have faith in them. so, let them affirm our faith in them, let them make our hope sure, by acting on some infected sheep of God.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by BodyKiss(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Codedrock: Dear prophet tb Joshua is currently angry at Nigerians most especially nairalanders for conspiring against him......... So i dont think he is ready help reduce anything now.............................

Your level of reasoning can lead to brain damage.
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Munalove(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let me estimate @ op.you used almost a page to drive down useless points and who told u that pastors and co arent doing anything to stp d virus.mind u "@ op if u dnt have anytin to post kips ur stupid thumbs one place and use them 4 sumtin more profitable
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jesus was the father of these scam prophets

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Smooyis(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Stupid post. You think as if u dont need prayers. You people talk as if you have power of your own. You keep insulting men of God as if they are your servants. God is a jealous God. You cannot be a sinner and a judge at the same time. Whatever may be the weakness of any pastor leave it for God.
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by sweetgala(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
whizfache: Nairaland is becumin useless dis days,why are u insultin pastors,wetyn do u eh..abi u no fit heal ebola,mumu ppl full nairaland dats why d kip postin mumu topic for mumu ppl sha.lol grin

Abeg sharap for there. The OP is making sense you are busy typing jargons. Abeg make you monkey well and sit down.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by larrybee2017(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
which food you eat before writing this post I beg? I'm sure something went off somewhere and you just sit to write. what is actually happening to naira land this days? senseless post make front page so fast. in the days of old, how many times Jesus start announcing for the sick to come cause He has healing power? they first recognise the healing virtue in Him, they took another step by following and hearing and then their faith came alive for healing!!! Why are Africans blaming their stupid and laziness on Pastors these days? why do we also have a ready scape goat for our stupid steps and talk against humanity. Na pastor say make Liberians go raid quarantine centers abi na Pastors bring Ebola come to Africa. this ranting and blabbing must stop in naira land we need reasonable post to make us a better man. are there not pastor who heal in america and the rest? what cure have they found for HIV and the rest before Ebola came, yet their citizen do not see that as their responsibility to heal them.
where an average white guy could be infected with a disease and will be willing to come so as to save the rest, an average African will rather look for who to infect so that he/she will not die alone.
as individual we are what we are not what anybody makes us. stop this bullshit on naira land say no to boko haramic attitude on naira land be responsible as African and stop blaming innocent people for your falls.
I pity this horrible generation and I begin to wonder where are the youth and real leaders here.
Enough of religion and ethic division on social medias, get busy making impact not getting curse and adding innocent people to your list.
Seun I don't know you o but make naira land a reasonable place with all your admin.
God bless Nigeria,God bless our pastors and God bless nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
larrybee2017: which food you eat before writing this post I beg? I'm sure something went off somewhere and you just sit to write. what is actually happening to naira land this days? senseless post make front page so fast. in the days of old, how many times Jesus start announcing for the sick to come cause He has healing power? they first recognise the healing virtue in Him, they took another step by following and hearing and then their faith came alive for healing!!! Why are Africans blaming their stupid and laziness on Pastors these days? why do we also have a ready scale goat for our stupid steps and talk against humanity. Name pastor say make Liberians go raid quarantine centers abi name Pastors bring Ebola come to Africa. this ranting and blabbing must stop in nairaland we need reasonable post to make us a better man. are there not pastor who heal in america and the rest? what cure have they found for HIV and the rest before Ebola came, yet their citizen do not see that as their responsibility to heal them.
where an average white guy could be infected with a disease and will be will to come so as to save the rest, an average African will rather look for who to infect so that he/she will not die alone.
as individual we are what we are not what anybody makes us. stop this bullshit on naira land say no to book haramic attitude on naira land be responsible as African and stop blaming innocent people for your falls.
I pity this horrible generation and I begin to wonder where are the youth and real leaders here.
Enough of religion and ethic division on social medias, get busy making impact not getting curse and adding innocent people to your list.
Seen I don't know you o but make naira land a reasonable place with all your admin.
God bless Nigeria,God bless our pastors and God bless nairaland
Are you OK? Hope norrin?

8 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nascimento(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
fammoboy: [color=#990000][/color] Most people dont knw that its nt d faith or powers in dis men of God alone dats work but ones personal faith, wich mst be lik 80 to 85% b4 healing is been done. @ OP i tell u d truth if d ebola patience in Liberia or anywia can have d faith of d CENTURION or dat of d WOMAN WIF D ISSUE OF BLOOD as recorded in d scriptures, dey wont nid d intervention of any man of God b4 dey ar healed in d name of Jesus... Besides, dis so called men of God bcoz of fame, power (worldy), riches nd popularity had turnd d healing of God into Business and there is no way it wont bounse back unto dem... e.g scoan collapse building, oyakilomen divorse saga to mention but view.....

Brossss. I hail o. which time dem manufacture Fathometer? Lol. u must have 80% faith for healing to take place? ehnn. Bros, merely seeking the help of these pastors shows that the infected have profound faith in them and God's healing power. How else can faith be measured again?
That's the excuse they give when they can't heal a person.
Mtsheww

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
My God is awesome...heals me when 'm broken..
I dunnoe which God u speak of doe..But mine has spoken once n twice i've heard..that all power belongs to him..
Seek him and you'll find him..
Make his Grace available to you..
Faith without works is dead..
They that know their God shall be strong and they shall do exploits.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Olusanya333(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
aren't you a christain?,why the pastor ish? abeg Op swerve

1 Like

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by qstar(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
SammyHoe: Mazaje, have you ever read the bible? As much as I know, Jesus Christ prophesied incurable diseases in the book of Matthew 24 as sign of the end of the world and he didn't say that any pastor would be the one to end it. So, forget it and talk something else. If you have any EBOLA patients, take them to those pastors you mentioned and if the symptoms persists then you can whitewash them here if you like. So, wait until you have proven them before talking.

The problem with the bible is not believing its stories... The problem lies in its non-conformity with reality.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by streetzdreamz(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Olaskybab:
U've sed it all.....may God bless u bros. I wonder y ppl tink anticlkwisely o. The writer shuld read d testimonies of sm survivors online so dat he/she can knw dat without God,NOTHING z possible.

2 u,d writer; ar all dose ppl u've mentioned deir names special beings? Ar dey not human lyk u? It's just dat dey've drawn deir self closer 2 God by living a holy lyf,nd y can't u do likewise??
like seriously i wonder why some people claim to b learned n well versed in virtually all spheres of life and still find t difficult to add up some simple but complicated issues about life,same way some pagans were accusing T.B Joshua of not seeing d disaster dat apend b4 t apend dey failed to realize dis men v gat blood n water flowing tru em like anyoda man but just wit a distinct level of grace,due to d commitments n consecration dey individually av to their creator,@ topic d op or writer sounds like ano atheist,if dats d case y ask pple to call on d God u dont bliv in? N if nt why nt get closer to whatever u call ur God n get his blessings n annointing n embark on ur healing adventure for ebola patients,God aint a respecter of anyone he does what he pleases n what he wishes,dats why he said his ways aint in line wit humans,if any of dis prophets goes on such a journey witout Gods consent n ends up wit d vírus y'al will b d first to cast tons of stones at him,duh!
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by judedwriter(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
eleko1: angry angry angry@ Op,The great Physician said,the work that He do,we'll also do cos he has given us Power.What stop U from going to liberia to pray for those afflicted with Ebola rather than post rubbish here angry
Very silly thread-wish I could get a return ticket to liberia for d chap that posted dis crap for him to hold a healing crusade for all those dying from ebola. Let's not tempt God-ebola is too small for Him, but He is no magician-God doesn't do miracles to entertain us-He does miracles according to our faith. Case closed wink
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by larrybee2017(f): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
iwonbaoko: Are you OK? Hope norrin?
need to ask you that?
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
larrybee2017:
need to ask you that?
personally I would recommend total abstinence from cannabis.There is no gain!

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
qstar:

The problem with the bible is not believing its stories... The problem lies in its non-conformity with reality.
It cannot conform with reality because it is a story book of fables once you get that there is no problem with the bible

1 Like

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by eleko1: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
coolIt is God working Miracle/virtue of God not a man.Yes,a white Man Pastor have cured Ebola with God confirmed His words with healing.Pls,google is ur friend
nora544: Please show me one pastor who could realy heal, or one person who got healed.

I read a book from a Doctor in Germany about selfhealing and he write why it sometime works. but it has nothing do to with religion because half of this people didnot belief in religion.

so why Nigerian pastors can heal but since ebola they are very quiet about this and also TB didnot go to the hospital to heal the people after his building collaps.
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=13pt]Indeed!!! And the most annoying part is that if healing does mot take place its blamed on the reciever as having no faith, what other faith does a sick man need if he travelled from another country to receive healing.

I say its either Humans dont understand/have never understood God, he doesn't just care any longer, he is not real or he just wants humans to exercise our brains and make our lives better!!!
?[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by eleko1: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Bible is a story book?Sorry,therein lie the answer/solution to man's problem[quote author=iwonbaoko]
It cannot conform with reality because it is a story
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by TTgirl: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
boujaye: SINCE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD OR IN THE POWER AND ABILITY OF GOD AND HIS WAYS, ITS NEEDLESS ANSWERING YOUR QUESTS. BUT ONE THING U HAVE TO KNOW IS THAT GOD DON'T JUST GO ABOUT HEALING EVERYMAN WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE, YOUR DOUBTS DOESN'T STOP OR REDUCE GOD FOR WHOM HE IS. IT'S NOT OF ADEBOYE, NOR OYEDEPO BUT OF CHRIST JESUS WHO DWELLS IN THEM THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT. I STRONGLY BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF GOD THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

YES O!!! FOREVER CHRISTIAN
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by eleko1: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
winkGOd said it,Urs is to believe.That U dnt see healing with Ur eyes doesn't means it is not there.Believe in the GOD,Miracles happens always
chrisbaba1: [size=13pt]Indeed!!! And the most annoying part is that if healing does mot take place its blamed on the reciever as having no faith, what other faith does a sick man need if he travelled from another country to receive healing.

I say its either Humans dont understand/have never understood God, he doesn't just care any longer, he is not real or he just wants humans to exercise our brains and make our lives better!!!

Enough of following Gods varying messangers but did you get Gods message?[/size]
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Sacramento4real(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
OP,what happened to Pastor Chris's Christ Embassy?Is it not what mentioning?Or are u a member of Believers Loveworld?Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by BEN1986: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Well I read the post. it is done on me that we Africans can never be better until we conquer our minds. The MOG has deceived for for too long, make you feel u are what you ate because God hate you. They are post office for your letter to God. Sleep with people's wife in the name to make them pregnant. Chai [i]Well I read the post. it is done on me that we Africans can never be better until we conquer our minds. The MOG has deceived for for too long, make you feel u are what you ate because God hate you. They are post office for your letter to God. Sleep with people's wife in the name to make them pregnant. Chai [/i]Well I read the post. it is done on me that we Africans can never be better until we conquer our minds. The MOG has deceived for for too long, make you feel u are what you ate because God hate you. They are post office for your letter to God. Sleep with people's wife in the name to make them pregnant. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by nijanigga: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
whizfache: Nairaland is becumin useless dis days,why are u insultin pastors,wetyn do u eh..abi u no fit heal ebola,mumu ppl full nairaland dats why d kip postin mumu topic for mumu ppl sha.lol grin
Go learn proper english, else bury your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by KLand(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
The writer of the article was referred to as a "skeptic from Nigeria". That's funny...

Anyway, let him understand that spiritual things don't work that way. God still heals but He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him.

In most cases, it's the sick that goes to the doctor..... Not vice versa. Healing is available to those who go to God in faith. The men of God are not the healers in themselves, but channels .......
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
iwonbaoko:
It cannot conform with reality because it is a story book of fables once you get that there is no problem with the bible
Do you believe that the stories are true?
Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
ofsegs:
Do you believe that the stories are true?

Which one Jonah in the fish belly or Noah in the ark with lions and gorillas? Or Moses parting the Red Sea for Israelites to cross on dry land? Or that God made Mary pregnant with Jesus?
Or Moses and his rod turning to a snake?
Personally I prefer the tale of Oduduwa coming don from heaven with a chain

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Epidemic: Where Are The Faith Healers In Africa? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
eleko1: winkGOd said it,Urs is to believe.That U dnt see healing with Ur eyes doesn't means it is not there.Believe in the GOD,Miracles happens always
God actually said this When and where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2018 Winner's Covenant Exchange For Living Faith Church / Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry Opens Today, Worshippers Rejoice / For Those Who Think Hell Is An Empty Threat From The Bible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.