Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

You Can Win More On Virtual Football - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Win More On Virtual Football (3300 Views)

How To Make #30K Every Week On Virtual Football Betting / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Will you like to Win N4000 minimum daily with the Virtual Football league on MerryBet, NairaBet or 1960Bet?

Play the Virtual Football League for just six (6) hours or more each day & WIN A GUARANTEED N4,000 DAILY MINIMUM! Do the maths yourself!

Hurry now! Call 0802 528 4187 or send an email to virtualfootballpro@gmail.com for free report

You can also drop your emails and I'd send you the free report.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by falad4u200: 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by SLOVFO(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
35000tons@gmail.com....I need d report. Thanks
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by gabrielmorinho(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi, great! Pls, my mail: gabrielmorinho@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Usminous: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
usminous@gmail.com....... thanks
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Ty207: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
P
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by badolee10(m): 3:52am On Sep 30, 2014
tojolasamuel@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by emekatny: 3:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Tien4reel@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
I have sent the book to all who requested. Please Confirm you received it.
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by fastlane84: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2014
Fastlane.g@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Democivil: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2014
samuelayo34@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by profdotcom: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Onyejohnogide@hotmail.com.....Thanks bro
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by samfaj(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2014
plz help me send it to samfajoptions@gmail.com. Thanx
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by lordaustin(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
fidellamo@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by tsinepa: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
tsinepa@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by eddy4naija: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
ProEngineer: Will you like to Win N4000 minimum daily with the Virtual Football league on MerryBet, NairaBet or 1960Bet?

Play the Virtual Football League for just six (6) hours or more each day & WIN A GUARANTEED N4,000 DAILY MINIMUM! Do the maths yourself!

Hurry now! Call 0802 528 4187 or send an email to virtualfootballpro@gmail.com for free report

Abeg ma email est.. antsurv@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by webizone(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
webizone@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nascimento(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
vamenssa@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
It has been sent to everyone
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by taiwo777: 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
My email is oluwadahunsola@gmail.com. Just saw the thread, Thanks a million!
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bro pls dont forget me @ sagayt@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Okaakoko(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
labodeonline@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Bunda95: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Orjichibundu@gmail.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Kawna: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
I need it at ifemi77@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Jerryodogwu(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
globalblaze@gmail.com.......pls I need it
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is has been sent to everyone. If it is not in your inbox, your spam folder should be checked also. Merci
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls i need d free report lawrenceakinnubi@yahoo.com
Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Democivil: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
rubbish!!! u are making so much still u want people to pay u 2k. smh.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Democivil: rubbish!!! u are making so much still u want people to pay u 2k. smh.

At first, I did not want to reply you. But I thought it worthy to teach you some life truths and anybody who will be reading through this thread.

People are always looking for a shortcut or an easier way. You can't make excuses. You have got to make a change. Your business isn't why should I ask for money if I already make money. You've let your ego get in your way of being teachable.

I asked myself, "why do apple still make their product expensive if they already make money?" Simply because that's their business.

Many people let their ego to rub them of something great. Something you have never tried, you call it rubbish. You've to weigh your ego against your bank account and figure out which weighs more to you. You do not sound like someone who is really teachable...someone who's really hungry...someone who is a great pursuer of Success.

If you don't make money on VFL, then sit down and shut up and be teachable. Whether who is teaching you asked you to pay or is teaching you for free. You are teachable if you are saying, "teach me, show me, guide me. I will do anything if you tell me what to do." Teachable people become outrageously successful.

You've already reacted to my words with five or six different opinions. There is something that goes with unteachable people who are right all the time - they are often broke too. Always wanting fish but don't want to know how to fish. Get your net, get your boat, get your hooks... And I'd teach you how to fish. The eBook isn't forced!

You needed this talking to. Remain Blessed and stay teachable.

4 Likes

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2014
You need an absolute business mindset about sports betting, so let us call it "sports investing".

Sports investing means investing in a sporting event to make money. The important thing to remember is you are aiming to make money over the long term. And to be successful, you need to be armed with a winning betting system.

A betting system is generally a set of rules used by the punters to select bets in order to achieve the optimum outcome.

Virtual Football League Betting is like a running marathon, not a 100 meter sprint. You must be prepared for the long haul and must treat this as a business.

What will make you profitable and successful is using a betting system.

In VFL, you must be patient. If you want instant fortune, try the lottery.

It is not hard at all to make money in VFL. The criteria and rules is Discipline and Patience. You will think long term which requires commitment.

I greet all of una.

1 Like

Re: You Can Win More On Virtual Football by Greatomotoy: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
ProEngineer:
Will you like to Win N4000 minimum daily with the Virtual Football league on MerryBet, NairaBet or 1960Bet?

pls mail me ... Omotoyosi.bello@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Are On Upwork, Please Help Out / Free Digital Marketing Seminar in Lagos / Forte Oil, Cadbury, Others Lift Nse’s Indices By N24b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.