Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

“amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) (5313 Views)

When You Finally Catch The Girl That Leaked Your Nudes!!!. Lol / 10 Leaked Celebrity Nudes “the Fappening” ..(see Pic) / Revealed: Kim K Nudes Were Sent To Jay Z …(see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by FNNEWS: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Speculations concerning the sudden divorce between Amber Rose and the father of her son, Wiz Khalifa who called it quit just after a year of tying the nuptial knot.

Rumors started surfacing claiming Amber had a thing for Nick Cannon which was probably why she wanted a divorce. Other rumors in favor of the other party in the marriage claim that Wiz Khalifa cheated.

FNN as gone to extreme lengths, yes extreme. Our reporter had to take high quality weed with Wiz to get the true reason behind their divorce in spite of Amber Rose’s tweets.

We were finally able to garner the real answer to the question which pondered the minds of many.

Wiz revealed to our very stoned reporter that the reason he left Amber was because her nudes were about to be released. Yes this might come as shock to many that have previously seen Amber nude. But Wiz is a very sensitive guy and he revealed that he coudnt handle it or live with the stigma of having his wife’s nudes released.

According to him,
“Even though she sent those nudes to me, or maybe Kanye, because I didn’t get the last one. I told her to delete that shii. She refused, and now it has cost us marriage. I’m done with the bae.”..and wiz us the ok to share with our readers his Ex wife nudes..see below

http:///2014/09/amber-rose-nudes-ended-marriage-wiz-khalifa-see-pic/
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by godofwar666(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was here to check the photo not to read the news

16 Likes

Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by qadeerkug(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
godofwar666: I was here to check the photo not to read the news
eyyah sad
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by dhatboy: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Never make a hoe your wife.

3 Likes

Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by 100Cents: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
FNN - Fake Naija News...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by DONADAMS(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
lol!..same here bruv!
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by dangoteagent: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2014
to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by somcherry(f): 12:28am On Sep 30, 2014
kendrababyice: 7ffaf13e
Take am easy, abeg undecided
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by folawiyoma(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:
Take am easy, abeg undecided

She just being for real .

Most you nagg her to be like you?
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by somcherry(f): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2014
folawiyoma:

She just being for real .

Most you nagg her to be like you?
She spams every thread with her pin. angry

But dats none of my biz

2 Likes

Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by ChiSun27(m): 2:50am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:

But dats none of my biz

Why do you think getting a good Dad is not easy?

Ref to ur siggy.... wink
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by jemype(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:

But dats none of my biz

Nywayz u r preety oo. If u were alive at the same time solomon was I bet he wouldn't have married a whole city. What can I do to get ur pin?
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by somcherry(f): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2014
jemype:

Nywayz u r preety oo. If u were alive at the same time solomon was I bet he wouldn't have married a whole city. What can I do to get ur pin?

kiss
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by folawiyoma(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:

But dats none of my biz

I don't know she's a spammer.

Crucify her , I will be on the stand cheering you.
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by somcherry(f): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2014
ChiSun27:

Why do you think getting a good Dad is not easy?

Ref to ur siggy.... wink

Playas everywhere angry
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by ojialo(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:
Playas everywhere angry
women are the worst being I have ever seen @ somcherry I guess u would not want to hear my story... women are professional players. chineke yere umu nwoke aka!
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by ChiSun27(m): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:
Playas everywhere angry

Unlike me... wink
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by somcherry(f): 9:21am On Sep 30, 2014
ojialo: women are the worst being I have ever seen @ somcherry I guess u would not want to hear my story... women are professional players. chineke yere umu nwoke aka!
O ga-enyere kwu umu nwanyi aka. tongue
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by MisterLongman(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
This should be called the derailers thread....... Irrelevant posts everywhere
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by vm26: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2014
but amber was a strippr bfore they got married so wht is so absurd abt her being nude now wizz plus considering the dress she was wearing at the awards was tht not nudity
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2014
he knew what a wh*re she was before he married her, now he is complaining. some men know what they are getting into, yet there start complaining when things get worse. amber has always been a selfish h0e. no hating, I'm just saying the truth. its good as he divorced her, but next time, he should look well before getting into a lifetime thing.
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by Kunleskey(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
No comment
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by ibdeals1(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2014
op wheres d pic? angry angry
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by IAMBREEZY: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
FNNEWS: Speculations concerning the sudden divorce between Amber Rose and the father of her son, Wiz Khalifa who called it quit just after a year of tying the nuptial knot.

Rumors started surfacing claiming Amber had a thing for Nick Cannon which was probably why she wanted a divorce. Other rumors in favor of the other party in the marriage claim that Wiz Khalifa cheated.

FNN as gone to extreme lengths, yes extreme. Our reporter had to take high quality weed with Wiz to get the true reason behind their divorce in spite of Amber Rose’s tweets.

We were finally able to garner the real answer to the question which pondered the minds of many.

Wiz revealed to our very stoned reporter that the reason he left Amber was because her nudes were about to be released. Yes this might come as shock to many that have previously seen Amber nude. But Wiz is a very sensitive guy and he revealed that he coudnt handle it or live with the stigma of having his wife’s nudes released.

According to him,
“Even though she sent those nudes to me, or maybe Kanye, because I didn’t get the last one. I told her to delete that shii. She refused, and now it has cost us marriage. I’m done with the bae.”..and wiz us the ok to share with our readers his Ex wife nudes..see below

http:///2014/09/amber-rose-nudes-ended-marriage-wiz-khalifa-see-pic/
oh mah God!!!
LMAO!!!
Nigga u cray mehn!
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by IAMBREEZY: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
somcherry:

But dats none of my biz
can i get ya pin bae?
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by miqos02(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
chai, this your eyes ehn.....
Re: “amber Rose Nudes Ended Our Marriage” – Wiz Khalifa ..(see Pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Me too

(1) (Reply)

A Student Funny Answers To A Test / First Time (16+) ! / 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.