Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) (4720 Views)

Have Never Been So Embarassed In My Life / Will You Be Embarassed If This Happened? / Have U Ever Been Embarassed By Ur Sister??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
i dont jst know why she reacted that way. i was chatin on bbm wit a girl (dont even know how i got her pin sef). so after d whole bla bla bla, i asked wher she stayed and she said mushin and dats my area. so on see my pix, she was like what! so its u nd now typed OH GOSH LOL, nd d nxt tin i see was dat she has removed me.
i dnt realy understand her action.

pls guys nd girls. wat do u realy think could be d problem that makes her react dat way and then removed me
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by dhatboy: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Where is the picture? M0fo

3 Likes

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by ogaofficer(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
dhatboy: Where is the picture? M0fo
the op is kidn u, as old as u are. OP i knw think xay u no thunder
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by polz(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
gabazin080: i dont jst know why she reacted that way. i was chatin on bbm wit a girl (dont even know how i got her pin sef). so after d whole bla bla bla, i asked wher she stayed and she said mushin and dats my area. so on see my pix, she was like what! so its u nd now typed OH GOSH LOL, nd d nxt tin i see was dat she has removed me.
i dnt realy understand her action.

pls guys nd girls. wat do u realy think could be d problem that makes her react dat way and then removed me
D problem is...

"U have a serious problem only God caan solve"

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Instead of you to make her send her pic first... Iti ..mayb it's ur aunty wink

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by dhatboy: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
ogaofficer: the op is kidn u, as old as u are. OP i knw think xay u no thunder
abi na! The guy is just whyning his elders
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
polz:
D problem is...

"U have a serious problem only God caan solve"
and u think wit dis ur senseless comment dat u dnt av a bigger problem than mine

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
dhatboy: Where is the picture? M0fo
mofo u 2. wat pix do u xpect to get frm dis kinda post or are u forced 2 open d thread
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by gabazin080(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
ogaofficer: the op is kidn u, as old as u are. OP i knw think xay u no thunder
asin thunder wey go fire your left yansh abi
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by ogaofficer(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
gabazin080: asin thunder wey go fire your left yansh abi
bros c as u dae bash everibodi show sm respect nah
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kids arena? *withdraws* damn! NL is so boring today sad
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: can I contact you for a breassts reduction . I am a size 44dd. I am scared to go under the knife. Do you have powers to pray out the fatty tissues on my breasst..??.. shocked
Pls and Pls don't reduce it grin grin
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2014
op, either you'be been toasting ur sis, ur aunt or one girl when hate you for your street

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: can I contact you for a breassts reduction . I am a size 44dd. I am scared to go under the knife. Do you have powers to pray out the fatty tissues on my breasst..??.. shocked
these jugs u are carrying, there is God o. shocked shocked
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Olutola88(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2014
She didn't remove you, She simply deleted you. I just hope that disaster didn't happen while you were typing cos I learnt that stuff could make you feel the world is about to end.

As to why she deleted you, it could be that you are not up to her standard. That could be in terms of age, social status, financial status, physical features etc. You know what happens when a lady's hopes are high already and she just gets this disappointing...................
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Olutola88(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2014
Baddestguyp: Pls and Pls don't reduce it grin grin
benromeo39: these jugs u are carrying, there is God o. shocked shocked
Do I have problem with my eyes or it's you guys that are exaggerating the size of this rack

1 Like

Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Olutola88: Do I have problem with my eyes or it's you guys that are exaggerating the size of this rack
guy, see an optician asap.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by amakufrancis(m): 1:25am On Sep 30, 2014
op where picture naw?
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by DaWorshiper(m): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2014
I can help u if u're interested. That's my area of specialization.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by ChiSun27(m): 2:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Olutola88: Do I have problem with my eyes or it's you guys that are exaggerating the size of this rack

My brother...me sef no understand those guys ooooo!!!!! Just giving the girl undeserved attention.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by ChiSun27(m): 3:03am On Sep 30, 2014
benromeo39: guy, see an optician asap.

Na you need optician pass.

Do you know what they call big b-reast?
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 30, 2014
ChiSun27:

Na you need optician pass.

Do you know what they call big b-reast?
show me example with your babe nude pix.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by ChiSun27(m): 3:23am On Sep 30, 2014
benromeo39: show me example with your babe nude pix.

Seems you are high on ash.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2014
ChiSun27:

Seems you are high on ash.
Mtcheew, bullshit. Pictures or ADONBILIVIT.
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by MisterLongman(m): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2014
ChiSun27:

My brother...me sef no understand those guys ooooo!!!!! Just giving the girl undeserved attention.
Have you ever heard of woman wrappering
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 30, 2014
.contact me. I go suck am till the size reduce
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by Cpumping(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2014

Picture or idonbelieveit

*modified*
Oh dat tintini breast 4 ya dp?
Abeggi. Tell me anoda thing
Re: Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics) by jennylove7575(f): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2014
Cpumping:

Picture or idonbelieveit

*modified*
Oh dat tintini breast 4 ya dp?
Abeggi. Tell me anoda thing
wetin concern you....ha ha ha...Na you be the babalawo? Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! / Guys Will You Take Your Girlfriend To This Hotel / ‘I Have Slept With 727 Men’-ugly Slay Queen Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.