Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? (1379 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: And who told you GEJ is the reason why the rebased GDP is higher? How has the high GDP affected you and 75% of the unemployed workforce? Or you don't know what 75% of a 100% is? Oh, You didn't see the news when 3,000 jobs were available in Immigration and stadiums all over the country were filled to the brim as if Brazil was playing England in a world cup final? Ah, I get you now, you need Buhari to tell you his plan on how he intends to create jobs so Gej can steal his ideas and claim it as his own?

And, see that silly analogy you made about Mr.A and Mr.B? Well,in case you don't understand why we're all complaining; no money is being spent on jackshiyyyyt investments unlike your claim--- most of the money is stolen from the people and either ends up in private bedrooms, offshore accounts, or on Private Jets owned by the Chief pastor of the country. For example, when they budget $100million for road construction and $90million of that amount is stolen by the politicians and ends up in Cyprus, Cayman Islands and South Africa is that development to you because that's what happens in your country every freaking day!

Fighting poverty is more important than fighting corruption?! You will never stop fighting poverty in a place where corruption is endemic like Nigeria.

Finally, as to your "Mr. Rascal the abusive but smart teacher" analogy. Well, sir, if a person is abusive then he has no reason being around kids talk less of 'mentoring' them. But I bet it'd take me 10yrs to explain to you why abuse (physical or mental) is something to be seriously frowned upon.

U didnt get my analogy abt d rascal teacher. D point is who is a beta teacher? Who is d teacher whose students cant fail any topic he has ever taught them? Dats d point and not who has more morals.

Its obvious dat arguing with u is a waste of time.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by leo1234(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
obongproff:

Well, I may not be smart to u but dats none of my business.

U see, being a president for Buhari has two major options:
(a) Fight corruption for 4yrs and afta 4yrs our GDP remains $590b or we just manage hit $600b.

(b) Create over 2 million jobs in 4yrs and our GDP rises to like $800b while our GDP per capital income increases also. Unfortunately, he can only achieve d first one becos d general sed if we vote for him he will fight corruption and secure nigeria...cos he has no idea on how to improve nigeria.

Fighting poverty is more important dan fighting corruption. D only economic benefit of fighting corruption is minimising wastes but it doesnt create more wealth. What we nid is creation of more wealth with even distribution not just minimising wastes.

Buhari does not hav sound economic or technical ideas. He's like d strict maths teacher who disciplines his students but more dan 90% of his students cant get above a C in maths. But den der is a rascal teacher, who has even been accused of abusing one of his students. He may be a rascal but all his students love maths and are doing well, none of his students can fail a maths test and many of his students score more dan a C in maths on a regular basis. In fact if his students had a competition with d students or Mr. Discipline day wd beat dem hands down. Now who is a beta maths teacher between dis two? Mr. Rascal or Mr. Discipline? Now of wot use is disciplining a student when u cant make d student get beta grades?

Assuming der are two people vying for a managerial position in my firm. Mr. A is good at reducing running costs cos he believes company can make more money by spending less. And Mr. B is good at meeting targets and making huge profits for d company. But he believes in promo, promo, promo which involves partying and a lot of spending. Who do u think I wd employ? If u tot I wd employ Mr. A sori ur stupid. Its Mr. B all d way! Let him spend more money so long as d company makes much more in return.

Buhari is Mr. Discipline and dat makes him stand out. But to me discipline without overall improvement is bullshit. When Buhari comes up with an idea to create at least 1 million jobs, den I can endorse him but till den he can take his old Mr. Discipline
ass and go hug kainji dam. cheesy

If I was d president of dis nation, I will make Buhari the director general and national overall chairman, and ceo of ICPC and EFCC plus Minister of Defence. Dat way he can focus on fighting corruption and securing naija while I focus on creating more jobs. cheesy

I like ur concept but indiscipline should not be encouraged because it destroys the future.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
leo1234:

I like ur concept but indiscipline should not be encouraged because it destroys the future.

Am not encouraging indiscipline. Am just saying dat economic growth is very important in naija. Corruption is not just d problem with politicians, abt 100 million nigerians are corrupt. Why waste such energy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Left APGA And Joined PDP? / Gay Man Rapes 13-yr-old Boy In Ondo / Seven Ministers Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.