Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Get Over It With Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Over It With Paypal (556 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Recieve Payments With Paypal. / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Over It With Paypal by Betboss(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Get over it with PayPal
Hello friends!
Over the last one week there's been a very low turnout to the special offer am offering to fellow Nigerians. Guess not many interested persons saw the thread. This offer is the "creation of a verified PayPal account for Nigerians". The offer ends today. If you missed out in this offer, you haven't miss out in anyway, as you can still get your verified PayPal account within 48 hours. Moreover now, you will also get a VPN software. All this goodies is for only N8000.
There are so many ways you can make money online, you can visit my older thread to see where to start from
Most of this companies are domiciled in the USA, and their major means of payment is PayPal. With this in mind, you should understand the importance of a verified PayPal account to withdraw your royalties. To know more about why you need a PayPal account visit my older thread on PayPal

https://www.nairaland.com/1918025/creating-verified-paypal-account

You might just want to use PayPal to receive money from friends or relations abroad.
With your PayPal account created, will link it to a Payoneer account which you can create yourself.
Get in torch now for nice experience, call the number in my signature to reach me right away.

source: www.reapfast.com/paypal.html
Re: Get Over It With Paypal by Tweetums(f): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2014
preferable to sell ur gig on fiverr, I'm sure next 20yrs u wouldn't make 1cent sale
Re: Get Over It With Paypal by Betboss(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2014
fiverr is good no doubt, but diversifying your portfolio gives you an edge....
Re: Get Over It With Paypal by Betboss(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Tweetums: preferable to sell ur gig on fiverr, I'm sure next 20yrs u wouldn't make 1cent sale

As for making sales, it totally depend on your marketing strategy..

(1) (Reply)

Money On On Ebay & Amazon / Footwear And Bags ( Training/production/ Repair) / Fashion Tells Who You Are! Check This Quality And Classic Italian Shoes..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.