Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In (2449 Views)

Check Out The Man whose Finer Than The Wife / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by clitlicker: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2014
If you know you and u are sure that insecurity will not kill you raise your hand, no lie o smiley smiley smiley

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2014
I will! Definitely for sure. My husband should love me inside and out
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tayoxx(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I will! Definitely for sure. My husband should love me inside and out
if I hear
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: if I hear
I swear dwn
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tayoxx(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I swear dwn
you self no go wan take that kind risk
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: you self no go wan take that kind risk
ehn I'd rather nt tek d risk sha
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by izsmike: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: I will! Definitely for sure. My husband should love me inside and out
he will love u in and out, day and night buh somehw the maid will get pregnant for him. he is only human
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by enigmagu1(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2014
Its not adveable at all...................partucularly if you are a banker or u spend much of yOur time in the office..........................
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tayoxx(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: ehn I'd rather nt tek d risk sha
Good....in this case I don't believe my self o...don't know if I'll hit or not....
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: Good....in this case I don't believe my self o...don't know if I'll hit or not....
even with me as ur wife sad tht can't be possible
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2014
What do I need a house help for?
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tosyne2much(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2014
if I hear.. grin
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2014
maids are a no-no!
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by marieolae(f): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
tosyne2much: if I hear.. grin
serious matter
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by ruffp: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Even ugly one go get belle sef!
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Pennywise(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Nigerian men generally encourage this kind of thing. In-house sourcing is even better than local sourcing.
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
The problem here is not your husband.

But

His Tool
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tosyne2much(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: serious matter
when no be say him Diccck dey restricted from bleeping other ladies.. Lemme tell you something, the satisfaction derived from bleeping cannot be overemphasized be ye house maid or pepper sellergrin
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
I don't need house help
Last Bullet
marieolae: serious matter
You this girl, you no get work?

1 Like

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Taleeysun(f): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Haba! Wisdom is profitable to direct. I cnt oo
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by sheunfemix: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Why not. No problem as long as I can also get an house boy like this

Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by sheunfemix: 10:56am On Sep 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1: I don't need house help
Last Bullet

You this girl, you no get work?
wink my hubby's name sake
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by clitlicker: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2014
sheunfemix: Why not. No problem as long as I can also get an house boy like this
Do u girls really find muscles sexy. I cant feel intiidated by a terry crews but a trey songz..i no fit leave my wife with trigga for house o
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
sheunfemix: wink my hubby's name sake
Hope you are a female o!
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by sheunfemix: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Hope you are a female o!
y will I be a male and have a husband cheesy
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by sheunfemix: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2014
clitlicker:
Do u girls really find muscles sexy. I cant feel intiidated by a terry crews but a trey songz..i no fit leave my wife with trigga for house o
its different strokes for different folks. Personally I'm not too thrilled by it. I prefer tall lean guys to muscles. But I dnt mind watching tongue
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2014
sheunfemix: y will I be a male and have a husband cheesy
I for fear.
You know say your handle no indicate sex & ya name is unisex
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by clitlicker: 11:38am On Sep 30, 2014
sheunfemix: its different strokes for different folks. Personally I'm not too thrilled by it. I prefer tall lean guys to muscles. But I dnt mind watching tongue
im sure theres one thin and long guy in your past that got you hooked on the specs. I sha hope your current guy is thin and long otherwise u shouldn't be trusted.
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by Sarimah(f): 11:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Weda she's finer or uglier dan me, I NO WANT! angry
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by sheunfemix: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
clitlicker: im sure theres one thin and long guy in your past that got you hooked on the specs. I sha hope your current guy is thin and long otherwise u shouldn't be trusted.
. Said lean not thin o. Y shouldn't I be trusted?
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by tayoxx(m): 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: even with me as ur wife sad tht can't be possible
I'm sure it won't. ...in short it's not possible self....na y I go leave shawdy like you den go hit another geh na...am I mad
Re: Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In by clitlicker: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
sheunfemix: . Said lean not thin o. Y shouldn't I be trusted?
one lean guy will snatch u from him ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? / Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (WATCH VIDEO) / Which Class Do You Belong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.