Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic (11507 Views)

I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Consensual Sex Between 12 And 13-year Old Lands Them In Ridiculous Legal Trouble / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: I, also, notice your
penchant for thinking like the hypocritical German government who want to pick and choose who and who has what rights. They are sick bigots.

Call it whatever you want.
Only in your dreams you can have this kind of government.

Should the rights of these people be infringed upon because the government is too lazy to do their job? By this token, meat should be banned because
eating meat is one way to contract Ebola? Ridiculous.

The government lazy, in Germany? grin grin grin Boy, this is NOT Nigeria.

If Ebola broke out in Europe and people were told to stop eating meat for some time, they would!
When the mad cow disease broke out in Europe, people SIMPLY stopped eating cows instead of shouting "Tradition, tradition, my father and grandfather ate bush meat, too." grin Idiots! And to think that the German government spends money on helping them. lipsrsealed

In Europe, Ebola would have long been under control.

Then, you shouldn't get married either by law since that's what you're advocating in this case.

My partner and I are happy the way we are. We don't need a marriage certificate.

In time you'll realise.

Rights are not absolute. There are a billion requirements for a million things. This should be no different assuming the government of Germany care about the future of their nation.

I am very much into politics and I have voted for this government and I am VERY proud of it.
Now take care of Nigeria's leaders so that I can consider living there in old age. wink Thank you.

And by the way, bring back our girls Mr President.

When German people heard that SO MANY girls were kidnapped from school, they couldn't even believe this was possible. But when they saw Patience on TV, they knew it could. grin grin grin

You don't determine scientific priorities, scientists do. All they need is an effective lobby reference.

The priorities have been determined. Don't worry. The German government spends a lot of money on research unlike some African nations who ask for assistance regarding diseases that are not even encountered in these countries that they want to help them.

Of course, considering their absolute sanity. Hypocrisy again.

Ok.

Well, then. Sterilisation, surrogacy, adoption, kidnap; take your pick.

I have made my choice. In.cest must remain a punishable act.
Should I repeat it again?

Not same topic but under same subject

I don't care.

If you have a problem with references during arguments, too bad.

I don't but I don't have to discuss homo.sexulaity AGAIN. I am bored.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

But if two 14 year olds have s.ex, nothing will happen so if a 14-year-old brother abuses his younger sister, it will be ok too if in.cest is legal.
It is illegal for now.

Besides, children have to have the security that a family is a place where they are AT LEAST protected by the law.
So, who protects the male children of homosexxual males? Do homosexxual male relationships not have sons? What is your point?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: So, who protects the male children of homosexxual males? Do homosexxual male relationships not have sons? What is your point?

This was just an example. BOYS MUST BE PROTECTED TOO.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by ZERKNICHTER(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

But if two 14 year olds have s.ex, nothing will happen so if a 14-year-old brother abuses his younger sister, it will be ok too if in.cest is legal.
It is illegal for now.

Besides, children have to have the security that a family is a place where they are AT LEAST protected by the law.

what u are describing is the extremly rate
in at least 99% of the cases adult abusing children
and even if if the offender is 14 years old, they would put him in a child psychiatry instead of charging him
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Besides, how does one determine se'xx'ual orientation, I know know of one, that is, "man to woman"....
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

As you can see, VERY MUCH.

well, I don't think so. There is a reason nigeria is been referred to as a third world country. We are not there yet with the likes of Germany and co... but we will get there someday but how...when intellectuals like you remain abroad and bash the country leaders when actually you can do better or see nothing good in the country, challenge our morals and values at the expense of where you reside ? come back home and change things cause you have what it takes...its a challenge... accept it and win respect from the continent or don't bash us cause things are not as bad as it is portrayed .
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: So, you're telling me that the government just woke up one morning and decided to be lenient with gays? Or that one conscientious law-maker just sponsored a bill to that effect? What do you call the threat by the US to withhold aid from Nigeria for "persecuting" people based on sexxual orientation, intimacy?

I have no business with the USA. I don't live there, neither do I want to live there, nor do I have family there.

The government hasn't been pressured. It was a process of change.

Times have change. Public opinion has changed.

And the government has to follow the majority, this is their job.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ymodulus:
It is surely immoral to lock people up simply because we don't like the way they live their lives. We have left behind locking people up for being Catholic, or for being homosexual, and it is time to leave behind this archaic law. If incest was decriminalized, the social taboo would still remain because so many people find it abhorrent, so it would not lead to a sudden increase in such relationships.

You would be disappointed. There was and is disgust for homosexxuals in the West where it is perfectly legal and increase normal to have sam gender parent households. All the iincest people have to do is lobby for laws like LGBTs did to punish anyone who doesn't tow their or 'seems' to disapprove. Are you not aware that it is dangerous to show disapproval for homosexxuals in the West? Why do you think that the incestous would not employ these tactics to garner support and silence naysayers?
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by pickabeau1: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy:
Lemme tell you people something, something you do not know....
20 years from now, in'c'e'st would be legal, so would bestiality... Atworst, in'ces'tious couple would be made to forfeit child rearing.... The y have the option of adoption like their gay contemporaries....

For fvcks sake if the thought of a man sticking his bananas into another man's rectum is bearable, I wonder what makes the thought of a man sleeping with his hot/sexy sister abominable... Atleast, she is a woman... He is sticking his whatever in the right areas....
God bless Human Right...

HALLELUJAHH
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy: It has started.....
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Lemme tell you people something, something you do not know....
20 years from now, in'c'e'st would be legal, so would bestiality... Atworst, in'ces'tious couple would be made to forfeit child rearing.... The y have the option of adoption like their gay contemporaries....

For fvcks sake if the thought of a man sticking his bananas into another man's rectum is bearable, I wonder what makes the thought of a man sleeping with his hot/sexy sister abominable... Atleast, she is a woman... He is sticking his whatever in the right areas....
God bless Human Right...
Sickening, I tell ya.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
cococandy: What about the kids that could arise from such intimate acts?
What happened to their right not to be born deformed or percusors of lineal deformation?

Left to me,
If they must have sex,then they should agree to sterilization. So that their intimate unions begins and end with them and doesn't affect the next generation.

Win win. Everyone's rights protected.

I feel the same way. GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Misogynist2014(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Your moniker says it all, I refuse to argue with people like u dat just because some girl broke ur poor little heart u blame every girl... its like blaming all Nigerians for Jonathan's stupidity, its not even worth the argument.
I've never had a girlfriend. I hold women in high esteem, due to their fragile and emotional nature(I don't regard you as a woman cos you are a gay ). But when life throws trash at you,you throw it back. I've never seen a feminist or a person who questions the authority of the husband before(I've only witnessed a case of domestic violence). The society where I live here in urban part of Ibadan has gender roles well defined(Even women sponsoring their husband don't think themselves equal). These are the main reasons I consider myself an internet misogynist, I've never transfered my aggression to reality, I drop it after finishing with foes like carefreewannabe.
When women begin to see themselves as equal to man, and are still less productive and efficient all over the world, it is my job to point out our differences and make sure I show you the pure reasons why men are infinitely superior to women.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have no business with the USA. I don't live there, neither do I want to live there, nor do I have family there.

Good, this is also a process of change..

Times have changed, public opinion is beginning to change as you can see..

In time the government would have to follow the majority, it's their job...

Just stop trying to rationalize it, you don't have a point except the fact that the govt are saying no for now for moral reason which is useless on the basis of rationality and common sense considering the fact that the same government legalized gay marriage...

Times are changing, "sibling marriage"... we shall get there soon..
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: well, I don't think so. There is a reason nigeria is been referred to as a third world country. We are not there yet with the likes of Germany and co... but we will get there someday but how...when intellectuals like you remain abroad and bash the country leaders when actually you can do better or see nothing good in the country, challenge our morals and values at the expense of where you reside ? come back home and change things cause you have what it takes...its a challenge... accept it and win respect from the continent or don't bash us cause things are not as bad as it is portrayed .

First of all, it is my profound sympathy for Nigeria that fills me with anger when I watch the current government.

Secondly, thanks for calling me an intellectual but my intellect is a result of the education Germany offered me. I studied here. I am grateful to this country and I owe them. They have done more for me than my country of origin ever would. I feel very comfortable here and I am not going anywhere. What I can do for a less fortunate country is to sponsor education for children in Africa and to share my knowledge online.

Thirdly, I am a very blunt person. Some people love it, others hate it. I introduce people in Germany to Nigerian food, to Nigerian music, to Nigerian history and literature. I am very proud of Nigerian intellectuals, on and off NL, with whom I boast around (one of them is my boyfriend, by the way) BUT I will not pretend when it comes to the problems the country faces. Sugarcoating them won't help. And it is a fact that the mentality of MANY people is a greater problem than the politicians they currently have. They have the stvpid leaders they deserve for now.

Believe me, it is very annoying for me to have people ask me why Nigerians think that the West sent Ebola to them or why they think that the West has genetically modified apples to make it impossible for them to be grown in Nigeria or to explain to them why child marriage is not fought with a greater force or why a a vast part of the country lives in poverty but Patience visits Germany to see a doctor or or or
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy:

Good, this is also a process of change..

Times have changed, public opinion is beginning to change as you can see..

In time the government would have to follow the majority, it's their job...

Just stop trying to rationalize it, you don't have a point except the fact that the govt are saying no for now for moral reason which is useless on the basis of rationality and common sense considering the fact that the same government legalized gay marriage...

Times are changing, "sibling marriage"... we shall get there soon..

We will see what will happen. I am not a fortuneteller, neither do I consult babalawos.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Emmaomotob(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
@chibaik God does not set double standards. Abraham and many other men of God like Solomon were polygamous, the bible(new testament) only discourages it since the men of God, saw something more spiritual and bonding in marriages that having a lot of wives.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by okotv(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

First of all, it is my profound sympathy for Nigeria that fills me with anger when I watch the current government.

Secondly, thanks for calling me an intellectual but my intellect is a result of the education Germany offered me. I studied here. I am grateful to this country and I owe them. They have done more for me than my country of origin ever would. I feel very comfortable here and I am not going anywhere. What I can do for a less fortunate country is to sponsor education for children in Africa and to share my knowledge online.

Thirdly, I am a very blunt person. Some people love it, others hate it. I introduce people in Germany to Nigerian food, to Nigerian music, to Nigerian history and literature. I am very proud of Nigerian intellectuals, on and off NL, with whom I boast around (one of them is my boyfriend, by the way) BUT I will not pretend when it comes to the problems the country faces. Sugarcoating them won't help. And it is a fact that the mentality of MANY people is a greater problem than the politicians they currently have. They have the stvpid leaders they deserve for now.

Believe me, it is very annoying for me to have people ask me why Nigerians think that the West sent Ebola to them or why they think that the West has genetically modified apples to make it impossible for them to be grown in Nigeria or to explain to them why child marriage is not fought with a greater force or why a a vast part of the country lives in poverty but Patience visits Germany to see a doctor or or or
I understand you.

Germany gave you education but you don't owe them anything. England gave Mandela education from his gaol room, he used it to better his country you can do the same. Not everyone has the opportunity to study abroad like you. I wish Nigeria could just have better leaders but no, we vote who shares the highest amount of money with little or no regard for ideologies. A lot is wrong with the country as a whole but I still wish her the best.

By the way, I love blunt people cause I can sugar-coat well
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Call it whatever you want.
Only in your dreams you can have this kind of government
Out of point. Relate your argument to the topic. Feel free to open a comparison thread between the governments of Nigeria and Germany.

The government lazy, in carefreewannabe:
Germany? grin grin grin Boy, this is NOT Nigeria
Then, I'm glad to know they'd stand up to their responsibilities of protecting the children of Germany by doing the right thing not infringing on people's rights.

carefreewannabe: If Ebola broke out in Europe and people were told to stop eating meat for some time, they would!
When the mad cow disease broke out in Europe, people SIMPLY stopped eating cows instead of shouting "Tradition, tradition, my father and grandfather ate bush meat, too." grin Idiots! And to think that the German government spends money on helping them. lipsrsealed
In Europe, Ebola would have long been under control. [/quote
]How does this impact iincest? I hear the Europe-wide ban on beef has been lifted or is it still being enforced? Did the government kill all cows and ban rearing and eating of beef forever because of mad cow or did they "look for a solution"

[quote author=carefreewannabe]My partner and I are happy the way we are. We don't need a marriage certificate
Don't feel so comfortable. One hapless fool might come up with a reason why being with him/her is a crime. Watch your back. grin

carefreewannabe: I am very much into politics and I have voted for this government and I am VERY proud of it.
Now take care of Nigeria's leaders so that I can consider living there in old age. wink
While I envy your good fortune, I'm aware that you did nothing of note to take Germany to its current level as a world leader. You're at best, a status quo preserver not a world changer. Your presence in Germany is as one who takes advantage of a good thing which isn't condemnable, neither is it commendable. Bring your "experience" to Nigeria and improve your fatherland and stop feeling a "highness" you haven't earned.

carefreewannabe: The priorities have been determined. Don't worry. The German government spends a lot of money on research unlike some African nations who ask for assistance regarding diseases that are not even encountered in these countries that they want to help them.
Please, tell me more.

carefreewannabe: I have made my choice. In.cest must remain a punishable act.
Should I repeat it again?
Fortunately, your say in this matter counts for nothing.

carefreewannabe: I don't care
Neither do I. But that's irrelevant.

carefreewannabe: I don't but I don't have to discuss homo.sexulaity AGAIN. I am bored.
Sorry, I'm not netflix.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

This was just an example. BOYS MUST BE PROTECTED TOO.
Wouldn't you agree that banning same-sexx unions is a good way to protect these children? Of course, borrowing a leaf from your book.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: Wouldn't you agree that banning same-sexx unions is a good way to protect these children? Of course, borrowing a leaf from your book.

For the last time, I am not going to discuss same s.ex marriage with anyone here.

Please modify your previous comment, there is a problem with the quotes. I can't reply like this.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The only way same-sexx became legal is because of lobbying and campaign from pressure groups not necessarily the US. Girl, stop flying off an tangents. Stick to topic.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
okotv: I understand you.

Germany gave you education but you don't owe them anything. England gave Mandela education from his gaol room, he used it to better his country you can do the same. Not everyone has the opportunity to study abroad like you. I wish Nigeria could just have better leaders but no, we vote who shares the highest amount of money with little or no regard for ideologies. A lot is wrong with the country as a whole but I still wish her the best.

By the way, I love blunt people cause I can sugar-coat well

@bold

You also have the potential to make a change if by ONLY "preaching". wink
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by ZERKNICHTER(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: The only way same-sexx became legal is because of lobbying and campaign from pressure groups not necessarily the US. Girl, stop flying off an tangents. Stick to topic.

it became legale because there is just no reason to forbid it
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: Out of point. Relate your argument to the topic. Feel free to open a comparison thread between the governments of Nigeria and Germany.

Then, I'm glad to know they'd stand up to their responsibilities of protecting the children of Germany by doing the right thing not infringing on people's rights.

You want to judge the German government and ALL its policies and achievements based on this thread and then you tell me to relate to this topic?

I see.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

For the last time, I am not going to discuss same s.ex marriage with anyone here.

Please modify your previous comment, there is a problem with the quotes. I can't reply like this.
It's weird that you want to avoid discussing an issue that should shed more light on this current one. If you knew anything about legal precedents you'd not be harping on about not wanting to discuss homosexx. It is not in your place to decide what should or should not be discussed when issues of legalising sexxual deviance rears it's ugly head. Like you said eralier, legislation on this issue will not be made based on disgust level and ratings, it will be based on human rights considerations. I see, one can benefit from German governance without necessarily knowing how German governance works.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You want to judge the German government and ALL its policies and achievements based on this thread
Please show me where I have done so. Except, of course, you CFW are the German government in which case you're wrong, Her Excellency.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: It's weird that you want to avoid discussing an issue that should shed more light on this current one. If you knew anything about legal precedents you'd not be harping on about not wanting to discuss homosexx. It is not in your place to decide what should or should not be discussed when issues of legalising sexxual deviance rears it's ugly head. Like you said eralier, legislation on this issue will not be made based on disgust level and ratings, it will be based on human rights considerations. I see, one can benefit from German governance without necessarily knowing how German governance works.

Like I said, just because you consider homo.sexuality deviant, doesn't mean everyone does, doesn't mean Germans do.

And I don't want to discuss homosexua.ity because it is booooooooooooooooring.
And frankly speaking, I don't care!
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: Please show me where I have done so. Except, of course, you CFW are the German government in which case you're wrong, Her Excellency.

You called them hypocritical and lazy BECAUSE they don't agree with you on what you call "deviant".
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
ZERKNICHTER:

it became legale because there is just no reason to forbid it
And how come the government came to the conclusion that there wasz no reason to forbid it? Two diicks walked up to Parliament hand-in-hand? grin
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Like I said, just because you consider homo.sexuality deviant, doesn't mean everyone does, doesn't mean Germans do.
This is becoming redundant. Just because you don't approve of iincest doesn't mean Germans don't. Unless, of course, you're Germans. grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
freshdude2: This is becoming redundant. Just because you don't approve of iincest doesn't mean Germans don't. Unless, of course, you're Germans. grin

I don't have to be "Germans" to know what the popular opinion on in.cest is and I don't have to be "Nigerians" to know what the popular opinion on homo.sexulaity is.
Re: Sex Between Brothers And Sisters Should Be LEGAL, Says German Government’s Ethic by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You called them hypocritical and lazy BECAUSE they don't agree with you on what you call "deviant".
I call them hypocritical because they license homosexx but oppose iincest. I call them lazy because, according to you, they'd fight child abuse by infringing on human rights of the iincestually-oriented, which is cutting corners. So, they both lazy and dishonest. If their reason for opposing iincest is to avoid child molestation, it's a poor reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Married? / My Brother In Law Slapped Me Twice And Beat Me Up!! / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.