Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Did She Pack Out For Real? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did She Pack Out For Real? (975 Views)

What A Foolish Dress To Wear On Your Graduation Day -which Course Did She Study? / My Wife Pack Out Of My House Because I Fumigated The House --- AY Makun / 9ice Debunks Rumour - I Didn't Pack Out Of My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Pack Out For Real? by CJPresh(f): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
According to reports from Ynaija, it was
confirmed that Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz are on a
rocky path in their relationship (due to domestic
violence and cheating allegations), well, it has
gotten uglier. Hours after we unveiled details of her New manager, Meka Millions, our source confirmed that Tiwa Savage has moved out of the house. “It’s like she’s decided to stay with a
friend or something… but she has left the
house as we speak, she left yesterday
afternoon and has not returned… No, she
didn’t go for a show,” our source
exclusively told us. When asked how Tunji is faring, the source said,
“What will he do? He caused the whole thing
now. Tunji is a randy guy… it’s family members
that are trying to salvage the situation now. He
really hurt her this time.” This is not the first time a celebrity couple is
finding it hard to keep their marriage intact due to
constant media checks and scrutiny. Tiwa and TeeBillz began their love affair over two
years ago but kept it under wraps and even
denied it on the pages of newspapers and
magazine until Wednesday, February, 5, 2013,
when TeeBillz engaged Tiwa with a $2,000
diamond-encrusted, yellow canary wedding band. The pair held a traditional marriage in November
2013 and a white wedding in Dubai, UAE, in April
Re: Did She Pack Out For Real? by echobee(f): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmmmmm! Wedding wey dem do for dubai shocked shocked shocked. With all d money wey dem spend? shocked. O ga oooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Did She Pack Out For Real? by kolubo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na everyday Tiwa and Teebliz dey release one episode from their movie. Make dem finish everything once make we hear word on NL.
Re: Did She Pack Out For Real? by CJPresh(f): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
kolubo: Na everyday Tiwa and Teebliz dey release one episode from their movie. Make dem finish everything once make we hear word on NL.
Bros abeg helep me tell dem cry
Re: Did She Pack Out For Real? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee: Hmmmmmmm! Wedding wey dem do for dubai shocked shocked shocked. With all d money wey dem spend? shocked. O ga oooooooo lipsrsealed
Forgive them for they know Not what they did? Aunty grin
Make Tiwa And Tee Bliz allow make their Marriage reach 1 Year nah

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Popular Dancer Kemi Omotoyinbo Dies During Child Birth [photo] / Helen Paul Living Her Dreams …opens Multi-million Naira Film Academy / Photos: IK Ogbonna & Latino GF Donate To School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.