Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife (5778 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
To Guys.
If the Guy in the Pics beats ur GF/Wife to be, Press her titties in shrt rough-handle her and she reports to u, what will u do?

To Ladies.
If the Guy in the Piks beats u, caress u n rough-handle u, are u 'gon let ur man fight the guy in piks For the Sake of Love??
Let's Be sincere...

Let's do this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by solomonbrown64: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
..I will tell her, we will fight another day.....

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Bimpe29: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
solomonbrown64: ..I will tell her, we will fight another day.....
grin grin grin
Then you are not passionate about the relationship. Why can't you fight and send him away, and have your babe?
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by solomonbrown64: 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bimpe29:
grin grin grin
Then you are not passionate about the relationship. Why can't you fight and send him away, and have your babe?

Fight bawo?....Ogbeni, didnt u see the pics of the dude......of what benefit would it be, if the two of us are broken and injured....
there are more effective ways to go about the issue jawe.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by smartoliver(m): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
We go dig am there...I go find BLOCK take hit he HEAD..,No one messes with my wife.....in her dreams

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by shaggy007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
smartoliver: We go dig am there...I go find BLOCK take hit he HEAD..,No one messes with my wife..... In her your dreams

Na so.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
me fight dis one because of my gal frend/ wife if she even report d mata to mee, i go dout her love ni ooobecause she wan meka die...

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
smartoliver: We go dig am there...I go find BLOCK take hit he HEAD..,No one messes with my wife.....in her dreams
no worry about digging, because I knw say the man go don already dig grave for u before u come... Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Unekz(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
if dis dude messes wit my babe...omoh na to tell am God bless you...
Na wetin sure pass..

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Thugpassion: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Will put some steel in his head..... ''You ain't real unless you gat ya self a .....''

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by philantoxx(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
as an ambassador of peace.I will urge him to apologise to her.so that we can be friends.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tope24(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
shebi na just bossom him press........ ehen, na only him go first press her bossom? Truth is i will just tell her, Baby, to our tent O Israel. God will judge.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jerflakes(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
smartoliver: We go dig am there... I go find BLOCK take hit he HEAD. .,No one messes with my wife.....in her dreams

So, if person deceive you and give you block, you go hit am for this guy head? You know how many blocks that guy head don break?

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Kunleskey(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
I go face him..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by stewger: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kunleskey: I go face him..

Na so. This guy go show you say David and Goliath for bible na just story. You shouldn't take it literally.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by wizard007(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
laff wan tear na belle *ROTFL*
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
philantoxx: as an ambassador of peace.I will urge him to apologise to her.so that we can be friends.
and if he refuses?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
tope24: shebi na just bossom him press........ ehen, na only him go first press her bossom? Truth is i will just tell her, Baby, to our tent O Israel. God will judge.
how would ur gf feel? #just.asking

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by shaggy007(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: and if he refuses?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Isokay o.. Are u sure ur not going to strangle the man ?
philantoxx: as an ambassador of peace.I will urge him to apologise to her.so that we can be friends.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by philantoxx(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: and if he refuses?
its simple as a lawyer.the cops will have to arrest him and he will be charged accordingly.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by shaggy007(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: how would ur gf feel? #just.asking

Oboy, leave that talk. When it happens in real life, you'll not remember your sentimental side. You just dey the comfort of your house dey comment, you think say na so e be.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Kunleskey(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
stewger:

Na so. This guy go show you say David and Goliath for bible na just story. You shouldn't take it literally.
it is easy to face him i have to call 911 for assistant

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva: Isokay o.. Are u sure ur not going to strangle the man ?
strangle ni triangle kor!! I doubt if his two hands can withhold that guy's 1 hand!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
philantoxx:
its simple as a lawyer.the cops will have to arrest him and he will be charged accordingly.
ma bro, don't be too confident, the cops might even arrest u for attempted murder on their lives.. D guy's face knows no joy @ pix.. Lmao

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by philantoxx(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva: Isokay o.. Are u sure ur not going to strangle the man ?
nooo..so u want her to become a widow?best I can do is charge d fool to court.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by walexGodson(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nothing he fit do,I go tell am who I b

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
walexGodson: Nothing he fit do,I go tell am who I b
abeg who you be..?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by philantoxx(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: ma bro, don't be too confident, the cops might even arrest u for attempted murder on their lives.. D guy's face knows no joy @ pix.. Lmao
Lol...omo mehn I dey reason dat prospect ooo.u want ma involve man of God abi?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by walexGodson(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: abeg who you be..?
Mk I no tell u now,mk d tin happen 1st

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
philantoxx:
Lol...omo mehn I dey reason dat prospect ooo.u want ma involve man of God abi?
lmao.. T.b joshua tinx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ How To Know A Woman's True Character? / MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.