Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Men And Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men And Cheating (520 Views)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Cheating by Choicy: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
What is it with men and cheating! #sigh# why can't they just love a woman for real and don't cheat on her. Had a friend who is seriously in love with this guy. Severally she'd caught him having phone intimacy with other girls, and when she confront him, he apologize as usuall and she forgives him "what will she do". Recently he did the one that really pissed me up. He is asking a girl that already had a child out."single mother". A girl the bf introduce to her a month ago. She's so confuse and don't want to confront her bf blc he might still sweet talk and tell her lies. Pls any word for her?
Re: Men And Cheating by echobee(f): 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ops,
Re u He or She? sad
Re: Men And Cheating by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
ok now its only men dat are cheating right??
have u forgoten ladies that have mugu1-100??
now its only men dat know how to cheat.anyways i didnt read ur post lemme go and read bfor i comment
Re: Men And Cheating by Airforce1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Men And Cheating by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol..op u are lookin for trouble oooo

(1) (Reply)

Fela's Political Manifesto Revealed / Facebook Ceo Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Donates $25 Million Usd To Fight Ebola / I’m Releasing A Single Soon – Toyin Aimakhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.